BLOB vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Blob
Blob vs. Wonder Woman

Their left wrists are tied together with unbreakable material. Their right hands are free to do what they want. No prep, they are both completely naked. Who wins this slugfest? You know I say Blob because he has massive protection and can still drop some bombs.

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t039/T039858A.jpg

Creshosk
sick

Obviously Blob will win. . .

Wonderwoman will probably try to kill herself.

xmarksthespot
Uncontrollable vomiting ensues and she dies of dehydration...

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Uncontrollable vomiting ensues and she dies of dehydration... Yeah that's probably it. . . I was giving her enough willpower to resist vomiting, but yeah that would probably override her willpower. . .

grey fox
She'd punch her own head in .

Arahan
omg cre what they have done to you...laughing

gamewarrior
Its...just...too horrible to imagine...OK, getting sick. sick
Wonderwoman will practically gnaw her own arm off in a desperate attempt to escape from THAT-SHOULD-NOT-BE-SEEN.

DarkCrawler
You know, Blob is currently powerless.

The_Blob
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You know, Blob is currently powerless.

In a pig's eye! If you mean powerless as "He can defeat any melee fighter in dc and marvel" then yeah, he's powerless.

Blob will take out WW so fast it's not even funny.

grey fox
BULLSHIT

Swanky-Tuna
WW could probably spin him around until every bone in his body is dislocated. Or fly him into into the upper atmosphere where he'd sufficate.

Originally posted by The_Blob
In a pig's eye! If you mean powerless as "He can defeat any melee fighter in dc and marvel" then yeah, he's powerless.

Blob will take out WW so fast it's not even funny.
No, he's powerless. House of M.

grey fox
Don't bother swanky he wont listen to reason.

The_Blob
I'm not including House of M since pretty much everyone got hit by that.

thesilverspider
damn that fanboy fever is really out of control.seriously the blob confused

grey fox
Wonderwoman rips this fat sack of crap another orifice (which knowing the blob will shove another pie in)

The_Blob
You're probably a Spiderman fanboy. At least Blob isn't built like a skinny girl

thesilverspider
dont even compare spiderman 2 a second rate mutant

grey fox
You're probably a Spiderman fanboy. At least Blob isn't built like a skinny girl

Actually no , i think spidey can get owned quite easily . T

thesilverspider
what has the blob ever done that's worth talking about.

grey fox
Jack shit , thats what .

The_Blob
I have to go to work. When I get back later I'll explain in better detail why he's much better than you think

thesilverspider
I have to go to work. When I get back later I'll explain in better detail why he's much better than you think

we know what the blob is capable of laughing out loud laughing out loud
seriously wonder f**king women vs the blob

long pig
Hmm...a fanboy of a second rate obscure mutant...I love it!

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Hmm...a fanboy of a second rate obscure mutant...I love it!

i'm thinking he has a fetish for over grown pile's of sh!t laughing laughing

King_Mungi
Well I'm a fanboy of a obscure Marvel team...so I can sympathize

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King_Mungi

you mean alpha flight??
there not half bad really wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
you mean alpha flight??
there not half bad really wink

F YEAH!smile

Have you check out the respect thread yet? laughing

thesilverspider
F YEAH!smile

Have you check out the respect thread yet? laughing

laughing laughing they have one

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
laughing laughing they have one

Click the link in my sig cool

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man has defeated Blob.

Draco69
WW. Quite easily. Suffocation. Drowning. Or simply kicking his ass into space, crowning Fred Dukes as the new second moon.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
WW. Quite easily. Suffocation. Drowning. Or simply kicking his ass into space, crowning Fred Dukes as the new second moon. See the part where they're both naked and chained together?

Draco69
Ew. Poor Diana. But she's dealt with worse. Lord knows she's suffered through dozens of attempted rapes by ugly-ass gods. But again suffocation is an option. Or beating his face in. Or pressure points. Lots of options. It's not like Dukes is gonna take a naked Wonder Woman seriously.

Diana on the other hand will be completely bloodlusted. No woman on Earth wouldn't do EVERYTHING in their power to get free.

LethalFemme
ewwwww why does he have to be naked? I say she uses the tiara and just kills him so she doesn't have to touch him.

The_Blob

Thank you. By the way I read your respect thread a few days ago I found out a few cool things I didn't know. You posted tons of scans.

The_Blob
Originally posted by Draco69
Ew. Poor Diana. But she's dealt with worse. Lord knows she's suffered through dozens of attempted rapes by ugly-ass gods. But again suffocation is an option. Or beating his face in. Or pressure points. Lots of options. It's not like Dukes is gonna take a naked Wonder Woman seriously.

Diana on the other hand will be completely bloodlusted. No woman on Earth wouldn't do EVERYTHING in their power to get free.

Totally retarded.

Can not be suffocated since he can hold tons of oxygen in his fat.

Can't beat his face in because it's like the rest of his body.

Pressure points? Where are you gonna find them under all the fat?

Blob just keeps unloading on her face and there's nothing she can do about it.

Hulk Power
Blob vs. Wonder Woman

Their left wrists are tied together with unbreakable material. Their right hands are free to do what they want. No prep, they are both completely naked. Who wins this slugfest? You know I say Blob because he has massive protection and can still drop some bombs.

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t039/T039858A.jpg

Blob is nothing compared to Wonder Woman. She'll knock his ass out in no time.

The_Blob
laughing out loud

Hulk Power
Yeah laugh it up 'cause you know it's true.

scotsmn
beer Hmm, looks like a better fight than Blob vs. Doomsday. He might actually have a chance against such a small framed character. I give it to Mr. Slim.

King_Mungi
Thank you. By the way I read your respect thread a few days ago I found out a few cool things I didn't know. You posted tons of scans.

Thank you kindly, make some comments in the thread. I have been dying to know what people think of them after all the scans I posted.

Draco69
Totally retarded.

I agree. This thread pretty much is.

Can not be suffocated since he can hold tons of oxygen in his fat.

Um. No. Actually he's ALWAYS been extremely vulnerable to oxygen loss. Hold oxygen in FAT? No. Oxygen is held in the lungs. If the Blob could hold oxygen in his fat, he would be able to run for long periods of time. And he's ALWAYS panting like a dog over short distances. Jean Grey has consistantly suffocated the Blob by telekinetically blocking his airway.

Can't beat his face in because it's like the rest of his body.

And the rest of his body isn't anywhere near the durability to withstand an assault that topples with Superman...

Pressure points? Where are you gonna find them under all the fat?

Pressure points are still in the same location. All it requires is great strength to access them. And Diana has it in folds..

Blob just keeps unloading on her face and there's nothing she can do about it.

You're dreaming. Most likely scenario includes suffocation. Or flying at sublight speeds until he burst into flames. Or simply going underwater until he drowns. Or going into space and watch his eyeballs explode.

Seriously. Dude. If you're joking around, that's fine. If you're not...than you really need to inform yourself. You can become a respected member of this forum. But already in the course of a couple of days, everybody holds a certain disdain for you. Lose the fanboyism and embrace logic. The Blob is capable of beating some characters but not a Superman-level character...or Doomsday for that matter.... erm

scotsmn
"Pressure points are still in the same location. All it requires is great strength to access them. And Diana has it in folds.."

In folds laughing out loud

He's just big boned.

Moderator sold me out. You guys were punked. devil

King_Mungi
Originally posted by scotsmn
"Pressure points are still in the same location. All it requires is great strength to access them. And Diana has it in folds.."

In folds laughing out loud

He's just big boned.

Moderator sold me out. You guys were punked. devil

Cuidos, you fooled me.......you bastard mad

scotsmn
Cuidos, you fooled me.......you bastard mad

Hey! I really did like your AF thread though smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.