Gays vs Straights (not what you think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ron Jeremy
Which have the better clothes sense?

Ron Jeremy
Sorry please move to OTF my mistake

debbiejo
Hat

To see a hat in your dream, signifies that you are concealing something or covering up something. Alternatively, it may represent the role you play or the responsibilities you have in life.

Therapy is a wonderful thing Princess.
blink laughing out loud

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by debbiejo
Hat

To see a hat in your dream, signifies that you are concealing something or covering up something. Alternatively, it may represent the role you play or the responsibilities you have in life.

Therapy is a wonderful thing Princess.
blink laughing out loud

I also think her fox fur coats were excellent smile

debbiejo
Coat

To see or wear a coat in your dream, symbolizes your protectiveness and defensive persona. You may be isolating yourself. Consider also the color, appearance, and type of coat for additional significance.

To dream that a coat is old, worn, or shabby, then it suggests that you are feeling down on yourself.

To see or wear a fur coat in your dream, symbolizes prosperity and luxury. It also indicates your need for attention and your need to be admired.

laughing out loud

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by debbiejo
Coat

To see or wear a coat in your dream, symbolizes your protectiveness and defensive persona. You may be isolating yourself. Consider also the color, appearance, and type of coat for additional significance.

To dream that a coat is old, worn, or shabby, then it suggests that you are feeling down on yourself.

To see or wear a fur coat in your dream, symbolizes prosperity and luxury. It also indicates your need for attention and your need to be admired.

laughing out loud

or its cold outside smile Bebbie

Hit_and_Miss
I got to ask Whirly... Are you gay? You seem to be creating/posting in a lot of homosexual threads...

I don't know if its due to your own sexuality or need to create controversy?

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I got to ask Whirly... Are you gay? You seem to be creating/posting in a lot of homosexual threads...

I don't know if its due to your own sexuality or need to create controversy?

The real reason your asking shifty is.....
and no I am not smile you struck out with girls and guys on this forum smile

Thats because you think Brue Lee was the shit smile

_Sanctuary_
This thread is both stereotypical and idiotic smile

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
This thread is both stereotypical and idiotic smile

So you don't think some gays make great fashion designers - I beg to differ smile

_Sanctuary_
stereotypical.... smile

_Sanctuary_
Basically what you are trying to say is that gay men are fashionable and straight men aren't...

Ron Jeremy
Basically what you are trying to say is that gay men are fashionable and straight men aren't...

Not at all - I'm generalising rather than stereotyping, they are similar but distinct and no thats not what I'm saying.

smile

_Sanctuary_
smile Ok.... But it is a weird thing to discuss.... So next
Lesbians VS straights - who has the better fashion sense there? erm

Ron Jeremy
smile Ok.... But it is a weird thing to discuss.... So next
Lesbians VS straights - who has the better fashion sense there? erm

Well for girls Lesbians Duh smile

_Sanctuary_
no expression confused

Ron Jeremy
no expression confused

bless smile

_Sanctuary_
no expression All your threads are weird...

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
The real reason your asking shifty is.....
and no I am not smile you struck out with girls and guys on this forum smile

Thats because you think Brue Lee was the shit smile

wow what a reply huh??

I ask out of curiosity nothing else.....
Struck out with girls and guys huh??? Whatcha talkin about....
Tell me whirly are you married? got any kids???

I don't think BruCe lee was the shit... I think he was a good fighter and would beat ali... I don't think he would of beaten chow thou...
Are you still bent out of shape over that?? I thought you would of moved on by now... then again... I did show you up a bit... hmmm Perhaps I should apologise??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.