Happy Joy *laughs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
Somewhere i had a thread about this but its been swallowed up by KMC.

Anyway..........

Last year in mid-december i was given the sack by a manager.

The wanker told me to not to report to work anymore after I didnt show up for work. This was cause i was attending a course I was doing twice a week. He was very well aware of this course, but he forgot about it.

But since he caused a scene in front of all the other Hotel employees, he stood firm and refused to admit he took a wrong and hasty decision.

Can you believe that **** fired me before CHRISTMAS and didnt pay my overtime (about $2,150)

So finally almost a year has gone by and the Industrial Tribunal has ordered the Company to pay me all thats owed.

TOMMORROW I GET THE CHEQUE.

So basically after a year, its time to return the favour back to that company with the court order.

HUZZAH ! Happy Dance

Sir Mist
Nice! smokin'

gamewarrior
Good for you.

Tired Hiker
It's nice to see the justice system working!

RagingSilent
schweeeeetdroolio

Ken Kenobi
Can I borrow $200?

GCG
Thanks fellas w00t.

Really now that all this time has past it means more than money. Its actually sweet vengeance.

Ken Kenobi
No, seriously. Can I borrow $200?

GCG
erm What for ?

Ken Kenobi
Just for the hell of it. stick out tongue

GCG
Im paying off a vehicle i bought. That covers me for a couple of installments and gives me a breather this festive season.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by GCG
Im paying off a vehicle i bought. That covers me for a couple of installments and gives me a breather this festive season.

Well that's great! thumb up

This is the worst time of year. sad

GCG
Sorry to hear that. I know what you mean cause last year i was in a really bad position. But it was still good ultimately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.