my name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khfreak#1
to stop the most annoying question anyone on the board can ask .THE KH IN MY NAME STANDS FOR KINGDOM HEARTSmad2. people use common sense

Sir Mist
How is it common sense? There could be anything starting with kh.

Council#13
such as killer homo. (just kidding. so ur name is kingdom hears freak #1?). Dont worry. lots of names are confusing (e.g. mine)

Ashea16Chic
bangin Common Sense.... errr

Anyway....
Happy birthday

Ken Kenobi
...I didn't see that much confusion on KMC about your name.

Council#13
I did

T.M
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
...I didn't see that much confusion on KMC about your name.

nor me no

khfreak#1
i didnt either actually it was mostly uguys who were confused . anyways i was bored whe i made this thred

khfreak#1
thank u Ashea16Chic. at least somone on the thred mentioned something.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by khfreak#1
i didnt either actually it was mostly uguys who were confused . anyways i was bored whe i made this thred

Bored + Making threads = Just Say No, Idiotic threads are not needed.

khfreak#1
nice sig sir mist

khfreak#1
actually i knew the ppl from the khfreak#1 thread would come in here so since u guys did i would like to appologize for the comments i have made.

khfreak#1
such as killer homo. (just kidding. so ur name is kingdom hears freak #1?). Dont worry. lots of names are confusing (e.g. mine

hey what so confusing about ur name

khfreak#1
shcool sucking life out if me ...... someone get help!

T.V.O.T.I.
to stop the most annoying question anyone on the board can ask .THE KH IN MY NAME STANDS FOR KINGDOM HEARTSmad2. people use common sense
its not that apparent that kh stands for Kingdom hearts my friend

I have to say I am pretty lucky that I have only been asked 3 times what the letters in my name stand for lol

Ken Kenobi
Quadruple posting is a no no.

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Quadruple posting is a no no.
does it matter when this thread will be dead within the hour?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.

I have to say I am pretty lucky that I have only been asked 3 times what the letters in my name stand for lol

What do they stand for?

4 times...rock

does it matter when this thread will be dead within the hour?

Meh.

T.M

i asked eek!

khfreak#1
and yet no one acknowledges the apolgy .oh well at least i tried

Council#13
actually i knew the ppl from the khfreak#1 thread would come in here so since u guys did i would like to appologize for the comments i have made.

All is forgiven. Well doesn't Council#13 sound a bit confusing? It could be #13 of a council or the 13th council or a councillor who is 13 or anything really

khfreak#1
wouldnt of thought of that . that avatar is funny as heck laughing out loud laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
to stop the most annoying question anyone on the board can ask .THE KH IN MY NAME STANDS FOR KINGDOM HEARTSmad2. people use common sense Oh wow...I thought those were your initals....my bad.

Council#13
wouldnt of thought of that . that avatar is funny as heck laughing out loud laughing out loud
thanks! kicking

khfreak#1
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Oh wow...I thought those were your initals....my bad.

how could u have thought they were my initials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.