Star Wars Hex-iligy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Corona
Does anyone know whether there is a box-set with all six Star Wars films in it?

kanis
alucard No not yet but i think george lucas is considering it he 's probably already hearing the money rolling, because he will add even more extras in it and the crazy thing is people will buy it.

SlickRick69
yep, he will go back and digitally insert Ewan as Kenobi into the OT, altering and extending the climactic Kenobi vs Vader light saber duel to include the anti-gravity flips twists and turns everyone has grown to love...

...and add the 'meanwhile on Alderaan' scene while the Death Star is on approach to the planet prior to its destruction, the scene where we see Bail Organa in tense negotiations with Jar Jar Binks, and Jar Jar is one of the thousands of souls who cries out, but is suddenly silenced! YAY!!

oh, the joys of being George Lucas...

Mando
Originally posted by SlickRick69
yep, he will go back and digitally insert Ewan as Kenobi into the OT, altering and extending the climactic Kenobi vs Vader light saber duel to include the anti-gravity flips twists and turns everyone has grown to love...

...and add the 'meanwhile on Alderaan' scene while the Death Star is on approach to the planet prior to its destruction, the scene where we see Bail Organa in tense negotiations with Jar Jar Binks, and Jar Jar is one of the thousands of souls who cries out, but is suddenly silenced! YAY!!

If they are replaceing Alec Guinness.... I'm going to Lucas's house and murdering him. well, maybe not. BUT I WONT BUY THE NEW BOX-SET! Alec Guinness is a great actor, and I'll be damned if he wants to replace him with ewan.

I'm so pissed off right now.

mad

The_Corona
i really want to buy all six films but i want to buy them all together. then i can have a star wars film marathon and watch all the films without sleep in one day.

Wolfie
When a six movie set with the original OT (not the SE) movies comes out, then I may get the set.

I have VHS copies of the OT and the prequels are pretty rental-worthy so I've yet to get the DVDs of these.

Nevermind
I've refrained from buying the Star Wars films because of this. I'm hoping for a Box set with all these movies and special features soon, now that all the films are released and are on DVD.

kanis
alucard When you go and kill lucas if he does decide to change obi wan mind if a join you because i reallky hate it when someone mentions him planning to do that and plus the characters to old to be doing that sort of movement and vader can't really move as he did.

Nevermind
Please, as if he's going to change Obi Wan roll eyes (sarcastic).

mattador
Originally posted by SlickRick69

laughing

The_Corona
if there was one thing you had to change in any of the movies what would it be?

kanis
alucard I would have Jar Jar die by anakins hand fro just being annoying.

Wolfie
Any self-respecting director wouldn't be changing his movies as Lucas has been doing. DCs are fine, but putting Hayden Christensen at the end of Jedi, no.

kanis
alucard I don't know it doesn't seem to bother me much.

Mando
It killed me.

This is why I still have my VHS star wars collection.

kanis
alucard In the dvd version of ROTJ pause it when you see the celebration scene on coruscant and in the background you see the spires of the jedi temple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.