Two guys in a car...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charliecrash
What's this movie?

I remember two guys driving a car with a little kid as hostage. Maybe a bunch of money in the trunk.

Most of the movie is on the road an one of the guys is rather daft and crazy at the same time. The other one is more reliable and also driving most of the time.

The daft guy is saying at one point: "What's the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits the windshield?...

...It's Ass!!!" and then he laughs evil at his own bad joke.

It ends with a gunfight in a street crossing in a big city. Lots of cops surround them and both villains die of leadpoisoning.

Remember this one, anyone?

Grateful for any attempt to answer.

Mando
Stick?

charliecrash
Nope, that's not it.
Pretty women are not in this movie at all.
It's almost only these two morons on the highway with the little kid in the backseat. Probably a late 80's movie.
I'll try to find the lead character, i think i remember how he looks like, but that could be a tedious job wink

charliecrash
I've got help from another source.

It's Cohen & Tate.
h t t p : / / w w w . i m d b . c o m / t i t l e / t t 0 0 9 7 0 7 4 /

That name did NOT ring any bells, but i must've seen it on TV. It's absolutely the one i'm after.

noelluvspotter
baby's day out i think but i have no idea if thats right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.