harry the horcrux?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harrysahottie
I don't know if this has been discussed before (im a new user) but do we think that perhaps harry himself is a horcrux and therefore can only outrightly kill voldemort by killing himself?!

I'm sure there's some evidence out there to prove it although I have to say iv not really planned it all out. One thing though is the fact that in GoF harry's blood was needed to bring voldemort back into being.

What do people think?!

Also, is Neville the one referred to in the prophecy rather than harry in OotP???

DarkC
Yes, this has been discussed before, about a dozen times.

1.)D'you really think a portion of LV's soul can survive inside Harry or any part of Harry?

2.)The prophecy was renamed after LV MADE A CHOICE. He chose Harry, not Neville, and in doing so labelled Harry his nemesis.

harrysahottie
ye sorry i didnt word that well, he chose harry ur right, but it could have just as easily been neville.

I really am curious bout the horcrux idea, u dont see it i gather?!

danagrint
LOTS of other boards for this

Nick1989
Why on earth would Voldemort want to create a Horcrux out of Harry? If he did why did he want to kill in PS/SS, SC, and GOF? That is just stupid creating a Horcrux and destroying it. I dont think Voldemort would be stupid enough to do that laughing

Protector
Well if Snape told LV the full prophecy then making HP the final horcrux would be the greatest work of evil EVER. Even if he loses HP would still die.
Also to answer the question of killing part of soul is a stupid idea, ask yourself this; with HP gone LV has nothing to worry about Albus has made it clear that LV isn't connected to or cares about the parts of his soul. As long as HP is dead and LV is alive the only part of soul he cares about is the one inside of his body.

Protector
PS: MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY Threads on this. Just type Harry is horcrux in the search engine. The results will blow your mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.