Elektra vs Batgirl vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Apparently Batgurl is bad ass now so who wins? Psylocke can only use her blade.

Elektra

vs

Batgirl

vs

Psylocke

Draco69
Elektra is iffy with her new Hand powers. If Psylocke is powerless she gets curbstomped badly. It would be between Elektra vs. Batgirl than. If Elektra is at her most common portrayal of power levels than she gets owned. But recent storylines kinda changed her power levels....again.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Draco69
Elektra is iffy with her new Hand powers. If Psylocke is powerless she gets curbstomped badly. It would be between Elektra vs. Batgirl than. If Elektra is at her most common portrayal of power levels than she gets owned. But recent storylines kinda changed her power levels....again.

So basically you're still thinking?

hey draco did u see the blob vs WW thread?.............lol

Draco69
No I'm more in favor of Batgirl. But Elektra apparently has some new unexplained Hand powers. Like telepathy. So this could tip the odds in her favor.

WW vs. Blob? It's just a fanboy. Best he be ignored. yes

StyleTime
Hahahah. LethalFemme is persistant. Props to you. This one is pretty even.wink

I am actually not sure who would win this, but I am leaning towards Batgirl at the moment. I am not too sure about current Elektra.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hahahah. LethalFemme is persistant. Props to you. This one is pretty even.wink

I am actually not sure who would win this, but I am leaning towards Batgirl at the moment. I am not too sure about current Elektra.

I'm not either i didn't know she had powers............... embarrasment

Khellendros
If Elektra's telepathy can be used offensively then she would take it, Batgirl has shown no defense against mental attacks. If this is regular Elektra, Batgirl owns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.