God in Heaven, I HATE Thanksgiving!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I like the fact that I'm off for a few days. But GOD, I HATE Thanksgiving. I have to spend hours surrounded by screaming kids and annoying aunts who ask me millions of questions per minute. It's so awkward.

Anyone else hate Thanksgiving?

Neo_Version 7
I love it.

big grin

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Draco69
I like the fact that I'm off for a few days. But GOD, I HATE Thanksgiving. I have to spend hours surrounded by screaming kids and annoying aunts who ask me millions of questions per minute. It's so awkward.

laughing out loud thats super funny. if the kids annoy you just tell them theres no such thing as santa clause

Clovie
I'm indifferent erm we don't have it

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I love it.

big grin

danagrint
it's okay

NyC-gUrL
IT SUCKS! IT SUCKS I TELL YOU!!!!

no expression *shrugs*

Commando Queen
i love it big grin

NyC-gUrL
So CQ, what are you thankful for? smile

Dordaness
Im thankful for America becoming an individual country despite UK pwning you :P

NyC-gUrL
blow me no expression

JacopeX

If kids annoy me, I ignore them or i jus tell em off like this: Yo shut yo abnoxious mouth up beforei ***** slap you into youre seat.

((in spanish though))

Dordaness

Commando Queen
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
So CQ, what are you thankful for? smile
my family of course big grin and food.. i think id die with out it big grin and prettymuch anything else that i love big grin

DarkC
Lock yourself in your room then, D69.

Dordaness
lick my D69

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
blow me no expression

When And Where? eek!

Capt_Fantastic

I used to hate it, but now it's something I miss. Being 3000 miles away from it makes you miss it.

D-Double
The only things good about my Thanksgiving is the food & Charlie Brown.

everything else... yeah... sucks.

Originally posted by JacopeX
If kids annoy me, I ignore them or i jus tell em off like this: Yo shut yo abnoxious mouth up beforei ***** slap you into youre seat.

((in spanish though))

I'd be interested in seeing that translation... smile

Raven Guardia

I like it..then again there are no screaming kids. But I have a step-grandma who plays a "million questions" its soooo annoying.

Commando Queen
lol i cant wait for hanksgiving.. big grin i love getting together with my fam

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Commando Queen
lol i cant wait for hanksgiving.. big grin i love getting together with my fam

your lucky, my family is very...dysfunctional. the only people who come over are my grandparents sad everyone else is too 'good'.

silver_tears
I freaking love thanksgiving, along with Halloween and Christmas is right up there.

Alpha Centauri
I like christmas because of more reasons that "It's christmas". The general feel around my city at winter is quite nice, I always have a nice christmas more or less, except last year.

I don't like seasons for the sake of it. Halloween, here, is a cash-in. Christmas decor comes out for sale before Halloween, it's disgraceful. I hate it.

-AC

NyC-gUrL

roguegirl15
YOU GET TO EAT GOOD FOOD, UNLESS ITS DISGUSTING....tell the annoying kids to shut up otherwise hell will pay a visit to them at night.

Masrix
I Like Turkey stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.