Supergirl #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The ONLY reason I'm even making a thread for this is because we see Supergirl get the crap beaten out of her by Luthor. I was literally crying with joy! F*** Superman, Luthor's the ultimate superhero!

But of couse we had to deal with Jeph Loeb's crap writing:

Kara yet AGAIN taking on completely out of character, PIS induced superheroes. And winning easily out of complete nonsense. How? Supergirl was bound with kryptonite armbands. And not only could she defeat Grace and Thunder easily with the kryptonite armbands but she BROKE them. Ugh.

We witness Kara's disgusting crush on Nightwing. ****.

We witness Kara's whining on not belonging anywhere. Boo-hoo.

We witness an "evil" Kara. How original. One good note. Supergirl looks a hell of lot better in black.

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
The ONLY reason I'm even making a thread for this is because we see Supergirl get the crap beaten out of her by Luthor. I was literally crying with joy! F*** Superman, Luthor's the ultimate superhero!

But of couse we had to deal with Jeph Loeb's crap writing:

Kara yet AGAIN taking on completely out of character, PIS induced superheroes. And winning easily out of complete nonsense. How? Supergirl was bound with kryptonite armbands. And not only could she defeat Grace and Thunder easily with the kryptonite armbands but she BROKE them. Ugh.

We witness Kara's disgusting crush on Nightwing. ****.

We witness Kara's whining on not belonging anywhere. Boo-hoo.

We witness an "evil" Kara. How original. One good note. Supergirl looks a hell of lot better in black.

Is it just me or does she look just like the 'Girl Next door' e.g. Elisha Cuthbert ?

olympian
Its just you.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Its just you.

embarrasment

ummm your mum ..... confused

DarkCrawler
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/8611/owned4pi.gif

*sniff* Now the healing can start...

yahman
Apparently Luthor's looking for Darksied ? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.