The_Blob's blob v Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
I think its pretty obvious who wins this one wink stick out tongue

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Hegemon875
I think its pretty obvious who wins this one wink stick out tongue
that blob of his is uber i dont see nothing spectre can do to him.

grey fox
That blob would 'envelop him in his fat and squish him to death'

Hegemon875
Yeah the Blob would just absorb God into his fat folds then the spectre would be powerless eek!

thesilverspider
we need a flash prime vs The_Blob's blob thread

The_Blob
I don't know much about Spectre so I won't comment. Blob probably has a good chance to beat him anyway unless he's one of those guys who can fly around shooting at him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The_Blob
I don't know much about Spectre so I won't comment. Blob probably has a good chance to beat him anyway unless he's one of those guys who can fly around shooting at him.

where just making fun of the blob the spectre would murder him in a sec noone can f**k with the spectre.

King_Mungi

Oh no...haha. Careful your going to be attacked now.

The_Blob
Originally posted by thesilverspider
where just making fun of the blob the spectre would murder him in a sec noone can f**k with the spectre.

Yeah right buddy. I'll look around and see what Spectre is all about. I doubt he can scratch Blob

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah right buddy. I'll look around and see what Spectre is all about. I doubt he can scratch Blob
Spectre is the wraith of god and/or the spirit of vengence. He's way up there.

Spawnrules
dude out of a million chance the only heros that have a chance are me, spawn. galactus, again me and King_Mungi

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Spawnrules
dude out of a million chance the only heros that have a chance are me, spawn. galactus, again me and King_Mungi

Word! big grin

The_Blob
Ok I read about Spectre and no Blob can't beat him. He's too close to a god.

thesilverspider

yes The_Blob's blob has been defeated

Juntai
Spectre rules.

Ianus
Wow. That was easy.

Illustrious

Too "close"?

Current Spectre is an aspect of God himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.