Who can break Superman's bones?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Superman is practically nigh invulnerable. It would take a great amount of force to hurt him let alone break his bones. I'm gonna list a bunch of people that I think can indeed snap his bones, and him possibly in half. They can use any kind of energy to amplify their strengths. But it has to be a power they already have.

EX: Odin can amp his strength with ambient magical and cosmic energy.

Magneto could also amp his strength in a similar way but using electromagnetic energy instead.

Supes does not fight back. He stands there as the beings listed below try yo break him.

Combatants attempting to do the impossible:

Thanos with let's say, a the same amount of prep he had hen he battled the champion.

Tyrant, Normal powered version.

Mr. Majestic

Supreme

Gladiator(Full Confidence)

Odin

Maelstrom - Superman gets to hit Maelstrom with 10 full power strikes before Maelstrom attempts to break him.

Darkseid smile

Doomsday smile

General Zod smile

Wonder Woman

Captain Marvel(Billy)

Classic Juggernaut

Savage Hulk - Strongest incarnation. If possible, at full strength. Is it even possible to gauge Hulk's full potential strength?

Cytorrak

Nabu

Champion Of The Universe W/Power Primordial

Mephisto Within His realm

Draco69
Harry Potter laughing

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Draco69
Harry Potter laughing

Harry Potter could do it with his magic.

Man, he went up against Voldemort, Supes is going down if they ever meet. laughing

For the mentally deficient, I am being sarcastic here.

willRules
Aunt May could do it

roughrider
I generally think of Superman as one of the most durabile heroes. His attack most often is using his body as a shield, just to get in close and end things quickly. Breaking his bones? We don't even know what his bones are made of.

Mephisto - in his realm I suppose but when does he use physical force? It's all magic attacks from him.

Hulk - strongest version? There is no such thing as infinite rage; Hulk's full potential is always theory.

Doomsday, Darkseid, General Zod - most likely.
Wonder Woman - don't know about that.

I would add Thor, with mjolnir; with belt of strength most definitely.

Abortion
Validus, Kurse, Mangog, Ymir, Surtur and Chuck Norris all could do it.

Draco69
Wonder Woman already broke three of his ribs by kicking him. She's more than capable of breaking his bones.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Abortion
Validus, Kurse, Mangog, Ymir, Surtur and Chuck Norris all could do it.

Is there some comic book Chuck Norris Ive never heard of? confused

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman already broke three of his ribs by kicking him. She's more than capable of breaking his bones.

WW did. It baffles me as to why Thanos couldn't according to others...

Juntai
Wonder Woman was also using Kryptonite on him.

Drache53
Oh dear.. I think Batman could.. If he used Kryptonite and that mech suit thing that he had in DKR.

Draco69
Originally posted by Juntai
Wonder Woman was also using Kryptonite on him.

In space. Practically ten feet from the flippin sun. Which rendered that tiny ass rock useless. Which is why she got clobbered.

She on the other hand broke his ribs on the ground. On Earth. Without kryptonite.

olympian
Anyone of WW level and higher.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Anyone of WW level and higher.

Well that puts Thor and Herc out of it shifty

olympian
And Hulk. And Captain Marvel. And Gladiator.

You always leave some behind.

yahman
And Hulk. And Captain Marvel. And Gladiator.

You always leave some behind dontcha raver

Hulk and Gladiator have pratically limitless strength ..... Marvel has proven himself at this level. wink

olympian
You mean when they arent getting beaten and knocked out.

In that case everyone who has match them like Thor and Herc also have it.

Dim dum.

yahman
You mean when they arent getting beaten and knocked out.

In that case everyone who has match them like Thor and Herc also have it.

Dim dum.

Outside reason effected the match ..... Gladiator had just been told his hair sucked, and Hulk was on Valium ! smile

olympian
Im not talking the Hulk_Glads match. They had others with others.

Anyone higher or equal than WW is capacle of doing it. Doesnt mean its going to happen.

Anyone below doesnt. That means Thing, Colossus, Aquaman and the like.

p.s: Hulk is always on valium. He has veins bigger than his head.

raver

yahman
Im not talking the Hulk_Glads match. They had others with others.

Anyone higher or equal than WW is capacle of doing it. Doesnt mean its going to happen.

Anyone below doesnt. That means Thing, Colossus, Aquaman and the like.

p.s: Hulk is always on valium. He has veins bigger than his head.

raver

laughing

He been on it since the Onslaught Saga !!!!!!!! I think he needs some 'badboys' to get his pulse racing again !!!!! He wouldn't be such a jobber ! Glads just needs to get laid, and we all agree thats not going to happen unless he sorts his hair out ! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.