'Oops, I was raped."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
I was having a discussion with a friend earlier about the double standards in this country. The most alarming one is the famous - "I was drunk and had sex with someone, I'm sober now and I regret this, so I'm going to take him to court on charges of RAPE".

Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing? Imagine, you're out with your buds at a bar, and you meet a chick who's a little tippsy. You take her back to your place and have consentual sex. She wakes up in the morning and regrets that she was a **** and ****ed some guy who's name she didn't even know, and instead of taking responsibility for her actions, she can bring up criminal charges against the guy and get him arrested and prosecuted for rape when the encounter was completely consentual. Like she's too idiotic to be helt accountable for her actions.

The most alarming part of all of this is it actually works. Men ARE found guilty in cases like this. The courts allow this kind of crap to fly and as a result a man's life can be utterly put in ruins by these drunken whores who are too inept and worthless to take responsibility for their own actions.

What are your views on this?

Ron Jeremy
Yes I have heard of this sort of thing happening - In fact it happened to a friend of mine at University with an ex girlfriend, he slapped her and pleaded guilty to this - but was found not guilty of Rape the case was complicated - however the girl had all her friends in the house and some of them said they heard the two having sex and it sounded consentual. As did two boyfirends of these girls who were also in the house.

sad He slapped her earlier in the night and in front of people and it turns out she set him up because of this.

Darth Jello
it's not a double standard in my state. you can't give consent if you're impared. so if a person is drunk they can claim rape, if both people are drunk, then both are impaired and neither is lible for rape.

BackFire
Yes, but how often are women found guilty of shit like this, or more accurately, how often are guys stupid enough to bring charges against a woman who screwed them while they were drunk?

Darth Jello
2% of all rapes reported are false, malicious charges. Same as any other crime.
I know girls who would do it or have done it. But they are not "normal" people. They have severe bipolar disorders and don't take their medication. All rape accusations should be taken seriously, but if falsehoods are ever discovered, then the plaintiff should be involuntarily committed to an asylum for 3 years, and anyone who made false testimony should be prosicuted for contempt to the full extent of the law. Any police involved in criminal activity should be immediatly fired and thrown in the slammer for at least 10 years.

WindDancer
A guy has to learn to keep his dick in his pants. No matter how slutty the woman might dress or how drunk she gets is no invitation for rape. If she is irresponsible with her behavior and a guy takes avantage then the dude is bound to face the consequences sooner or later. There are NO excuses for rape.

BackFire
Originally posted by WindDancer
A guy has to learn to keep his dick in his pants. No matter how slutty the woman might dress or how drunk she gets is no invitation for rape. If she is irresponsible with her behavior and a guy takes avantage then the dude is bound to face the consequences sooner or later. There are NO excuses for rape.

WD, I'm not talking about a guy who takes advantage of a girl and actually forces himself onto her. I'm talking about the fact that the two can engage in what is, at the time, consentual sex, and then the woman can sober up, close her legs and change her mind about it and sue the guy after the fact.

Darth Jello
the moral, don't **** drunk chicks and don't **** while drunk. It's the leading cause of yeast infection in both sexes anyway.

Dordaness
Originally posted by WindDancer

thats nothing to do with anything at all!

its pretty stupid getting arrested for having sex when the other person is drunk, its their own fault.

Darth Jello
crap, i forgot. by drunk i mean any form of intoxication.

BackFire
Yes, that's the way to avoid it. The thing is, should things like this even exist? Should the law system even recognize this as rape? I don't think so. If it's consetual at the time of intercourse should the woman be able to wake up and go "Ohhh, I don't like that guy after all, ew, I had sex with him. RAPE RAPE!!"

PVS
Originally posted by BackFire
I was having a discussion with a friend earlier about the double standards in this country. The most alarming one is the famous - "I was drunk and had sex with someone, I'm sober now and I regret this, so I'm going to take him to court on charges of RAPE".

Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing? Imagine, you're out with your buds at a bar, and you meet a chick who's a little tippsy. You take her back to your place and have consentual sex. She wakes up in the morning and regrets that she was a **** and ****ed some guy who's name she didn't even know, and instead of taking responsibility for her actions, she can bring up criminal charges against the guy and get him arrested and prosecuted for rape when the encounter was completely consentual. Like she's too idiotic to be helt accountable for her actions.

The most alarming part of all of this is it actually works. Men ARE found guilty in cases like this. The courts allow this kind of crap to fly and as a result a man's life can be utterly put in ruins by these drunken whores who are too inept and worthless to take responsibility for their own actions.

i agree completely, its bullshit.
especially since most one night stands start out
in a bar or club, so now a woman can just have a beer
or two, and decide whether or not she wants to ruin some
poor shmuck's life because she cant take responsaility for
being a ****.

alcohol is the "wasnt my fault" drug.
you can have a couple of beers and shoot someone
point blank in the face, and with a good lawyer the charge
can be dropped down to involuntary manslaughter erm

alcohol+law=bullshit

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by PVS
i agree completely, its bullshit.
especially since most one night stands start out
in a bar or club, so now a woman can just have a beer
or two, and decide whether or not she wants to ruin some
poor shmuck's life because she cant take responsaility for
being a ****.

alcohol is the "wasnt my fault" drug.
you can have a couple of beers and shoot someone
point blank in the face, and with a good lawyer the charge
can be dropped down to involuntary manslaughter erm

alcohol+law=bullshit

I actually agree if we remove the expletives

soleran30
Originally posted by Darth Jello
the moral, don't **** drunk chicks and don't **** while drunk. It's the leading cause of yeast infection in both sexes anyway.

college campus's around the USA would whither and fall off the map in one day with that sort of thinking!

Darth Jello
that's why rape cases are some of the hardest to argue, especially if there is no sign of intoxication or physical trauma. I mean, if you make an accusation with no evidence, be it phsyical or psychological, whatsoever, no one is gonna take your case and few people are malicious and stupid enough to extort or get revenge on someone like that.

DarkC

It's her own fault she got drunk. The influences of alchohol are quite well-know; she should've taken that into account before she got drunk. Blame lies with her.

WindDancer
WD, I'm not talking about a guy who takes advantage of a girl and actually forces himself onto her. I'm talking about the fact that the two can engage in what is, at the time, consentual sex, and then the woman can sober up, close her legs and change her mind about it and sue the guy after the fact.

That is also a fact that a woman should be careful not to drink herself stupid. However, my point is that it is the guy carrying the loaded gun with the sperm bullets. It is a guy who should be man enough and smart enough to say. "Gee, maybe I should be careful....It could come back and bite on the ass".

My main point is this...a man can avoid the whole thing by just being careful with his booze drinking. If a hooker gets a guy drunk in a bar and takes the guy to bed and the next day claims she was raped. Then whose fault is it? It has to be the guy for being an idiot and a irresponsible drinker. He should have limits to his drinking. And like Darth Jello said "the moral, don't **** drunk chicks and don't **** while drunk."

BackFire
It's the hookers fault by all fasions of reason. If she's the one getting the other person drunk, and then claiming HE raped HER then her testimony has no validity, even according to our screwed up laws. She's the one committing wrong.

If you're purposely getting someone overly drunk for the sake of trying to foce sex upon them, that's a whole different story.

I'm refferring to cases where both meet up in a bar, they go home, have consetual sex and then one changes their mind after the fact and brings about rape charges. I think that's utter bullshit and should not happen.

mechmoggy
This is total outrageous bullsh!t! mad

When did Backfire ever go to a bar and pull? stick out tongue

soleran30
And all jokes aside thats why friends don't pick up the Ho's without back upsmile Its few and far between women go out alone to the bar without some needs to be satsfied anyway lol.......

Victor Von Doom
Girls that do that are a waste of oxygen and other resources, and deserve anything and everything they get.

It's such females that make genuine rape cases so precarious.

Inspectah Deck

It's the women's fault for having sex. If she wasn't drunk it would never have happened

WindDancer

I'm refferring to cases where both meet up in a bar, they go home, have consetual sex and then one changes their mind after the fact and brings about rape charges. I think that's utter bullshit and should not happen.

Just like the Kobe Bryant case? wink

BackFire
Possibly.

Thankfully, in the end that case was thrown into the trash where it belongs and that whore got nothing out of it. Though, it's impossible to know for sure what actually happened, it's very possible that the Kobe Bryant case fits the bill.

WindDancer
And thus a new point arises from the observation. When you said "it's impossible to know for sure what actually happened" is a key to the factor. There are men that sleep with women just for the fun of one night. And some women do take that as something serious. But when the dude says "here is 5 bucks take a cab". I wouldn't blame the gal for wanting revenge on the guy. However, claiming rape would be a extreme. So I do agree that it could get very messy the morning after the liquor has worn off.

BackFire
Well, it's impossible to know for sure, but the evidence allows one to form a reasonable idea about it. In the bryant case, the evidence wasn't strong enough to go through.

But the Bryant case was a another situation entirely, because there was a possibility of forced sex.

The situations I'm referring to are when the two have completely consentual sex, and the only reason it becomes rape was because the girl was drunk and now regrets doing it. It's just bullshit. The dudes life is ruined because the ***** just changed her mind.

Ms Flower
When it does happen as BackFire is talking about, its ridiculous that its aloud to happen. Unfortunately it does. There are bitches out there....and men should be careful.

Jedi Priestess

That its so wrong it isnt EVEN funny......and Im going to catch hell for the next statement but whatever, I firmly believe that women have cried wolf like this and on sexual harrassment issues far too many times.

Ron Jeremy
sensible posts ladies

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I firmly believe that women have cried wolf like this and on sexual harrassment issues far too many times.

It's true, and you shouldn't be scared to say it. Anyone who denies it is an idiot, and does not realise the damage it does.

amity75
I couldn't help but notice this thread. Yuk, "rape" is such a horrible, horrible word. It's like "cancer" or "Bush". sick

Jedi Priestess
Well seriously the crap that passes for sexual harassment these days is just ridiculous. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Amity can I have one thread in the GDF where the "B" word doesnt get mentioned? Im am so sick of the damn arguments regarding that topic I want to vomit.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
It's true, and you shouldn't be scared to say it. Anyone who denies it is an idiot, and does not realise the damage it does.

agreed

Snoopbert
Well seriously the crap that passes for sexual harassment these days is just ridiculous. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Amity can I have one thread in the GDF where the "B" word doesnt get mentioned? Im am so sick of the damn arguments regarding that topic I want to vomit. ***** or Bush?

Alpha Centauri
Sexual harassment is one of those tags that is so damaging once it's attached. Even if the man is proven completely innocent, he will always be known for it. Similarly with paedophilia, when that word gets thrown around it stays, true or not.

I think it's one of the more disgraceful things ever to claim that a man raped you or something. It actually makes me angry thinking about it.

-AC

amity75
And Amity can I have one thread in the GDF where the "B" word doesnt get mentioned? Im am so sick of the damn arguments regarding that topic I want to vomit. My bad. Sorry JP. cool

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Sexual harassment is one of those tags that is so damaging once it's attached. Even if the man is proven completely innocent, he will always be known for it. Similarly with paedophilia, when that word gets thrown around it stays, true or not.

I think it's one of the more disgraceful things ever to claim that a man raped you or something. It actually makes me angry thinking about it.

-AC

Well obviously eek! but I agree with you and its a sad thing it happens sad

soleran30
The "here is 5 bucks now take a cab" bit is kinda funny/demeaning I understand. If any women went to lengths to get revenge on that statement with sexual harrassment/rape that is one sick woman.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by soleran30
The "here is 5 bucks now take a cab" bit is kinda funny/demeaning I understand. If any women went to lengths to get revenge on that statement with sexual harrassment/rape that is one sick woman.

agreed mate

Alpha Centauri
Peter Griffin clearly had the best idea on how to get a sexual harassment lawsuit going, when his Dad fired him.

-AC

Lana
That its so wrong it isnt EVEN funny......and Im going to catch hell for the next statement but whatever, I firmly believe that women have cried wolf like this and on sexual harrassment issues far too many times.

It's very true, and I agree with you totally.

Kosta
I do think its BS how women are so readily believed when it comes to rape charges. Not that there aren't rapes, just that a lot of them are completely bogus stories that they make up to get back at a guy that might have given them the cold shoulder or did something to irritate them throughout the night. Of course a lot of guys are ass holes too, and yes, some guys rape women when they cant get it legit... I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm just going to say, while UTI, keep it in your pants. Might be hard, but better that than jail time with a hairy toothless 7 foot monster named Cletus.

Lana
Or if you do something you come to regret, accept the fact that you did it and it was your responsibility and don't try and pin the blame on someone else.

BackFire
Does this mean I can pinch your ass and not get sued!?

Lana

Well, I may slap you if you did that to me, but I wouldn't sue someone for doing that because it's just silly.

BackFire
Ah, a slap, just how I like it!

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kosta
Originally posted by Lana
Or if you do something you come to regret, accept the fact that you did it and it was your responsibility and don't try and pin the blame on someone else.

This happened to me Saturday night. I was at a friends place for a small gathering, had a few drinks, ended up with a girl, twas nice, we were on the beach. The next morning however, when logical thought returned, I was ready to kick my own ass for being so stupid. it was consensual, but thats not the point, were were under the influence. I'm glad I had friends there that knew what was happening, just in case some stupid sh*t did creep up in to her mind the next morning. Thankfully it didn't.

GCG

Jedi Priestess

sweetheart you can pinch whatever you want on me mwah1 shall I bring the pom poms as usual?

BackFire
sweetheart you can pinch whatever you want on me mwah1 shall I bring the pom poms as usual?

Yes! big grin

Jedi Priestess
cheerleader

queeq
Wow, she's.....errr.... loose today.

botankus
Originally posted by soleran30
And all jokes aside thats why friends don't pick up the Ho's without back upsmile Its few and far between women go out alone to the bar without some needs to be satsfied anyway lol.......
...And make sure the chick you're hooking up with isn't a lawyer!

FeceMan
Backfire, your way with words makes me lawl.

"Oops, I was raped."

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by FeceMan
Backfire, your way with words makes me lawl.

"Oops, I was raped."

The lesser known Britney Spears hit.

FeceMan
The lesser known Britney Spears hit.
If I were not a man of such self-control, I may have burst out laughing right now.

lil bitchiness

You are also put on a ''sexual offenders list'' in America if you are found pissing on a wall - indecent exposure will get you a record, no different than than those where rapists and child molesters are.

Point?

Your system needs revising. Its not double standard, its just plain shit. And with plenty of loopholes where chavs can get away with saying someone raped them.

Women who regret having sex with a man than accuse him of rape are pathetic human beings. They make it hard for those who have really been raped to be believed.
Women like that make men like some on this forum not believe that one in 3 women has been sexually harrased in their lifetime.
They are the ones who should go to jail.

lil bitchiness

botankus
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Women like that make men like some on this forum not believe that one in 3 women has been sexually harrased in their lifetime.
They are the ones who should go to jail.

Well said, Lil B!

...unless of course, by "they are the ones who should go to jail," you meant the KMC forum users. stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yes, I heard this happen too.

Dirty, rotten chavs!

One of many sites explaining why Chav is not a nice word to use

http://www.worldwidewords.org/topicalwords/tw-cha2.htm

PVS
well, once you quit the public display of homophobia we'll all have a chat about that erm

Alpha Centauri
Chavs use many words that aren't nice, so we're trading vices.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
well, once you quite the public display of homophobia we'll all have a chat about that erm

I "quite" what - confused

I am not homophobic thats your interpretation - as I have said before anything that brings love in the world is ok by me - I do not though think homosexuality is the same as being of another ethnic group.

Anyway you told me you didn't want to chat with me smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Chavs use many words that aren't nice, so we're trading vices.

-AC

What do you think a Chav is AC? Are you going to give the popularist tabloid "Sun" interpretation or the correct one?

Alpha Centauri
I never ever read The Sun, this we both know as it's been stated.

I live in East London, home of the chav. Of course I know what a chav is. Well, I know what chav means to me in modern day society. Just like gay used to mean happy. Whatever chav USED to mean, doesn't anymore.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat

I live in East London, home of the chav. Of course I know what a chav is. Well, I know what chav means to me in modern day society. Just like gay used to mean happy. Whatever chav USED to mean, doesn't anymore.

-AC

Ah but the popularisation of the term Chav has happened so quickly it coexists with the old racial meaning - In fact it is still like Pikey an insult to the Rom.

Yes I know you don't read the Sun but they are key in the Demonisation of the Working class in UK and the attibution of the word Chav to the "Salt of the Earth".

PVS
great, yet again you're going to derail the topic because the word "chav" hurts your delicate feelings nopity. poor baby cry

yet how long will it be till you post another 20 homophobe threads?
*looks at watch*

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
great, yet again you're going to derail the topic because the word "chav" hurts your delicate feelings nopity. poor baby cry

*looks at watch*
And I thought I was the only one who found that to be annoying.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS

*looks at watch*

It didn't hurt my feelings - you misunderstand the purpose of those threads smile but I'm kind of not suprised.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Ah but the popularisation of the term Chav has happened so quickly it coexists with the old racial meaning - In fact it is still like Pikey an insult to the Rom.

Yes I know you don't read the Sun but they are key in the Demonisation of the Working class in UK and the attibution of the word Chav to the "Salt of the Earth".

I don't use chav in the original sense. The old meaning of gay is happy. The old meaning of chav is pikey.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
I don't use chav in the original sense. The old meaning of gay is happy. The old meaning of chav is pikey.

-AC

but the two coexist, the new meaning of Chav has a duality as well as it is often applied to the common working man who happens to wear cheap labels.

Alpha Centauri
Well if I'm not applying it in a way that's offensive to you, why are you stressing?

We both know I don't use it in the old sense.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
Well if I'm not applying it in a way that's offensive to you, why are you stressing?

We both know I don't use it in the old sense.

-AC

I'm not stressing I'm just stating it is an ambiguoud word even in the UK and has a number of meanings. I do not think people outside the UK could grasp the cultural nuances. In the same way I do not profess to understand american cultural slang.

PVS
but you do profess to yet again derail the topic with something nobody but you even cares about smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
but you do profess to yet again derail the topic with something nobody but you even cares about smile

Ah - I see you wish to make this personal again smile

Why don't you "quite" it smile

GCG
Lets re-invent the wheel shall we ?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GCG
Lets re-invent the wheel shall we ?

Why not with low friction materials at the axle and improved friction and cohesion on the tread I'm sure it could be made far better, especially if cost is no option.

Inspectah Deck

Can I watch?

bilb
IMO.. if the two were drunk and had sex.. and the chick cries rape the next morning.. the case hinges on one thing alone.. did she AT ANY POINT say NO? If she did - its rape, if she didnt she needs to deal with the fact that she had some sex she may not have had if not intoxicated..

But this is where it gets tricky.. Who do you believe? This is when the slimy lawyers, questions about character & accusations come into play...

So yeah every accusation should e taken seriously.. NO potential victim should ever be treated as tho she is crying wolf (too many investigators treat rape victims like shit because of teh very scenario BF describes) and teh case should be investigated THOROUGHLY.. with no bias or preconceived judgments..

Of course thats what SHOULD happen.. not what DOES happen..

As guys yo uare more sensitive to the fact that sadly yes there are girls who will use this 'excuse' for having had sex..

But as girls (in my case anyway) I see far too many cases go unreported or dropped simply because the victim is treated so atrociously

Inspectah Deck

-AC

I thought you lived in the U.S.

Alpha Centauri
Haha, and I already thought your detective job was under threat.

You should just hand the notice in dude.

-AC

KidRock
What do you say to a girl with 2 black eyes? Nothing..shes already been told twice.

BackFire
Originally posted by KidRock
What do you say to a girl with 2 black eyes? Nothing..shes already been told twice.

See, now it's funny.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by bilb
IMO.. if the two were drunk and had sex.. and the chick cries rape the next morning.. the case hinges on one thing alone.. did she AT ANY POINT say NO? If she did - its rape, if she didnt she needs to deal with the fact that she had some sex she may not have had if not intoxicated..

But this is where it gets tricky.. Who do you believe? This is when the slimy lawyers, questions about character & accusations come into play...

So yeah every accusation should e taken seriously.. NO potential victim should ever be treated as tho she is crying wolf (too many investigators treat rape victims like shit because of teh very scenario BF describes) and teh case should be investigated THOROUGHLY.. with no bias or preconceived judgments..

Of course thats what SHOULD happen.. not what DOES happen..

As guys yo uare more sensitive to the fact that sadly yes there are girls who will use this 'excuse' for having had sex..

But as girls (in my case anyway) I see far too many cases go unreported or dropped simply because the victim is treated so atrociously

Which is largely due to the women that cry wolf.

Inspectah Deck
Haha, and I already thought your detective job was under threat.

You should just hand the notice in dude.

-AC

laughing out loud It was no mystery

bilb
Which is largely due to the women that cry wolf.

yes it is a vicious cycle I'll admit.. and I will never deny there are vindictive bitches out there who will take advantage of the law.. they make me just as angry as anyone for perpetrating this...I just worry that conversations like this will lead to even worse treatment of actual rape victims..

PVS
your worry is justified.

not only that, but many times the conclusion to such an discussion
is that we should make a false rape charge a criminal offense. sound great, yes?
only thing is that we will then have many cases of a woman who were raped by some guy, cant afford a good lawyer, and is then convicted of such an offense. since rapists tend to target women of lower income (because they cant afford a good lawyer), it wouldnt be a freak occurance.
so rape, then prison (more rape).
which would in turn keep many rape victims from pressing charges out of fear of this.

so there really is no solution that i can think of.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
your worry is justified.

not only that, but many times the conclusion to such an discussion
is that we should make a false rape charge a criminal offense. sound great, yes?
only thing is that we will then have many cases of a woman who were raped by some guy, cant afford a good lawyer, and is then convicted of such an offense. since rapists tend to target women of lower income (because they cant afford a good lawyer), it wouldnt be a freak occurance.
so rape, then prison (more rape).
which would in turn keep many rape victims from pressing charges out of fear of this.

so there really is no solution that i can think of.

This may be what happens in the US but in the UK all criminal prosecutions are undertaken by the Crown Prosecution Service - income does not affect the quality of lawyer for the prosecution. Corrobarative evidence is always a problem in all cases of a sexual nature.

Ushgarak
Besides which, you have to prove that an allegation of rape was malicious to be so prosecuted. Simply failing to win the case isn't anywhere near enough to be charged.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Besides which, you have to prove that an allegation of rape was malicious to be so prosecuted. Simply failing to win the case isn't anywhere near enough to be charged.

Agreed

botankus
Agreed
Hey, where's John Merrick? I had my hopes up. sad

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by botankus
Hey, where's John Merrick? I had my hopes up. sad Its going to ba about a week sad

leonheartmm
these types of laws are made to protect assholes from taking ADVANTAGE of a drunk chick, or forcin her to have sex without her consent really being there, only shes too drunk to fight back or maybe even realize, ofcourse the scenario backfire mentioned has the woman in the wrong position.

botankus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ofcourse the scenario backfire mentioned has the woman in the wrong position.
And the whole purpose of this thread.

debbiejo
And the whole purpose of this thread. I don't know but I think is was about you being raped.... eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by debbiejo
I don't know but I think is was about you being raped.... eek!

you want to rape botankus bebbie? - are you into toys and stuff then?

debbiejo
you want to rape botankus bebbie? - are you into toys and stuff then?

Did you forget your medication again...??? smile

botankus
I don't know but I think is was about you being raped.... eek!
I don't know, when I was younger I went out with some pretty aggressive chicks...

debbiejo
I don't know, when I was younger I went out with some pretty aggressive chicks... I've heard stories about babysitters and boys.....real truth.......I'm sure that didn't happen to you though....

Maybe just show and tell... big grin

botankus
I've heard stories about babysitters and boys.....real truth.......I'm sure that didn't happen to you though....

Maybe just show and tell... big grin

puke No, my babysitters weren't exactly supermodel material. One was 90, I think.

No show and tell either...just a few run-ins with aggressive teenaged girls (I was a teenager, too, BTW...don't get any ideas wink)

debbiejo
puke No, my babysitters weren't exactly supermodel material. One was 90, I think.

No show and tell either...just a few run-ins with aggressive teenaged girls (I was a teenager, too, BTW...don't get any ideas wink)

You mean you didn't play show and tell?

btw...I haven't had enough sleep. confused

Sir Whirlysplat

Poor Bebbie smile

debbiejo
Poor Bebbie smile Did you play show and tell?

btw, I saved a bird today from the highway.... eek!

botankus

Oh, we played show and tell, alright...just not with the babysitters, that's all.

BTW, also: Your lack of sleep hasn't had anything to do with that big snowstorm you guys are getting, has it?

debbiejo
Oh, we played show and tell, alright...just not with the babysitters, that's all.

BTW, also: Your lack of sleep hasn't had anything to do with that big snowstorm you guys are getting, has it?

Wwwwwwwwhoooaaaaaaaaaaa....We're gettin some snow!!!!!

I'm looking at it right now..... big grin

I lovvveeeeeeeeee snow!

Doesn't anyone care about the bird?....I could of died saving that bird!

botankus
Doesn't anyone care about the bird?....I could of died saving that bird!

So what were you doing, sledding across the Interstate in a laundry basket and you scooped up a poor bird who was in the middle of the road?

debbiejo
So what were you doing, sledding across the Interstate in a laundry basket and you scooped up a poor bird who was in the middle of the road? laughing out loud laughing out loud You're funny......

NO...I drove by and said to myself....hey, what is that cardinal doing sitting in the middle of the road?.....drove more....drove more....went back.......saved bird....brought in house.....it made a mess....let it go....I think it was stoned....

Storm
Keep it on topic please.

whobdamandog

That's interesting..I've never actually heard of this happening before..Do you have any particular links/articles/etc where something like this has occured?

I've never actually been in a situation such as that myself. However, I do believe that if one makes the decision to drink alcohol..then they can only blame themselves about the impaired decisions made after consuming it. My two cents.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm
Keep it on topic please. I knew that was gonna happen....

OK on topic....I was never raped.

botankus
But I have played show and tell...just like everyone else on this board.

debbiejo
But I have played show and tell...just like everyone else on this board. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Were you surprised???

botankus
It was with the aggressive girl...so yes!

debbiejo
It was with the aggressive girl...so yes! She forced you? laughing out loud eek!

botankus
Yes, but oddly enough, I did not report it to the authorities.

debbiejo
Yes, but oddly enough, I did not report it to the authorities. laughing out loud

How old were you?

I remember at recess way back then....when we'd play tag with the boys.....I reported them.....for some reason they thought it was touchie tag.

boys are very very bad. big grin

Slay

Things like THIS make me happy I'm Dutch

botankus
laughing out loud

How old were you?

I remember at recess way back then....when we'd play tag with the boys.....I reported them.....for some reason they thought it was touchie tag.

boys are very very bad. big grin

15 or 16, and she was about the same age. I didn't know how to dial 911 yet.

Touchie Tag? That sounds like fun! Next time I see my friends, I'll try to get a good game of Touchie Tag going. My family and I might try it on Thanksgiving if we get bored of football.

debbiejo
15 or 16, and she was about the same age. I didn't know how to dial 911 yet.

Touchie Tag? That sounds like fun! Next time I see my friends, I'll try to get a good game of Touchie Tag going. My family and I might try it on Thanksgiving if we get bored of football.

Girls don't like touchie tag when they are 9 though...there's nothing to touch anyway! laughing out loud

Besides...I was a good girl.... big grin

botankus
Besides...I was a good girl.... big grin

shock

debbiejo
shock What does that mean????

I was a good girl.........I went to church... blink

botankus
I'm not sure what it means. It's the shocked smilie. I looked around, and couldn't really find a smilie worth using. Sorry.

debbiejo
I'm not sure what it means. It's the shocked smilie. I looked around, and couldn't really find a smilie worth using. Sorry. Where's Storm...shouldn't she be blowing in again?...just like the storm we are having here......

OK....new question:

Who played peek a boo?...I see you?

botankus
Okay, now, what is this? Is this where you're like 2 years old and cover your face with your hands?

Storm
Don' t try my patience.

Sir Whirlysplat
Yes your playing with Fire confused almost Bebbie Jo smile

debbiejo
Yes your playing with Fire confused almost Bebbie Jo smile Good one!!

On topic again....I was never raped....and none of my friends said so either....In fact funny thing was....some of my friends tried to get back at guys for being sooooooo...well you know...and tried to rape them....but later............well.....they had an apiphany(sp?).

FeceMan
^ **** the what?

debbiejo
^ **** the what? They understood that a woman can't really rape a man.....the man likes it....sorry.

FeceMan
The amount of me not asking and you not telling is greater than or equal to one.

Slay
Scott tried to rape me once ninja

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Storm
Don' t try my patience. laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
They understood that a woman can't really rape a man.....the man likes it....sorry.

depends if she has a strap on or not

debbiejo
depends if she has a strap on or not Gun holster? blink

Sir Whirlysplat
Gun holster? blink

not exactly - I meant a dildo

debbiejo
not exactly - I meant a dildo NO you don't get it....

FeceMan
I'm fairly certain this topic will end with lil bitchiness barging in here and yelling something like, "ZOMG BANZ0rz!11!!!11" and possibly closing the thread.

Sir Whirlysplat
NO you don't get it.... I hope not it would hurt sad Bebbie

Snoopbert
Guys, on topic.

Sir Whirlysplat
I'm fairly certain this topic will end with lil bitchiness barging in here and yelling something like, "ZOMG BANZ0rz!11!!!11" and possibly closing the thread.

I feel this is very possible smile

Originally posted by Snoopbert
Guys, on topic.

smile

debbiejo
Guys, on topic. Hey, you shouldn't talk...you were laughing just a little while back, if I remember that smiley.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Jello
since when do men get yeast infections?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
since when do men get yeast infections?

Since Prehistory smile

http://www.msu.edu/user/eisthen/yeast/men.html

Ex11B
a guy can get raped also.........ask the poor prison guard who was raped by 5 female inmates out in Hawaii about 7 years ago..the females shoved a small pencil in his"penis"to keep him hard......

Snoopbert
Hey, you shouldn't talk...you were laughing just a little while back, if I remember that smiley.

laughing This one? Hey, I personally don't give 3/5's a rats arse if you think I shouldn't talk or not smile

GCG
Ha !

What did I tell you ? The woman that claimed 'rape' by Man Utd. player Christiano Ronaldo has withdrew her allegations that he assaulted her sexually in a Hotel.

FeceMan
laughing This one? Hey, I personally don't give 3/5's a rats arse if you think I shouldn't talk or not smile
Methinks she was talking about Fire.

Snoopbert
Methinks she was talking about Fire. She quoted me stick out tongue

FeceMan
She quoted me stick out tongue
Oops. smile

By the way, your signature is homophobic.

ZOMG. *Rolls eyes.*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>