how about that movie..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eadraven
I saw the movie on wednesday the 16th... I wish it had more... to me it didn't do the book justice but all and all a good movie... and about maggie smith in sister act and hook... ha... what did you think of the movie.. did you think it lacked what it needed to be a REALLY good movie...

Julie
It lacked the ability to cover a whole year....it seemed like 3 days....the relationships were lost in the little action they included and that was mostly harry scrambling backwards on his hands looking "terrified"

That may sound judgmental but I'd see the movie again...it was decent. just not as good as the books...though I think I may be partial to books in most things, except LOTR...movies def better.

pinkduckie
I agree, I am a totally hard core Harry Potter fan and well i was kinda waiting for more to happen.. I do realize that GOF is like the biggest book but you now what the fans would stay to watch the movie no matter how long it is. I am hoping that they have a dvd movie with all deleated sceens in it that would be awsome.

hotsauce6548
There's already a million and one threads about the movie.

eadraven
Yeah... well... the movie was GOOD.. but i didnt like the directing.. but i loved the cinamentography<sp?> but all and all.. it should have added more black and winky... but i did enjoy the movie.. but that is why we have the books... and why they are always better for the most part... like interview with the vampire.. AWSOME book.. FANTASTIC movie... but the book 203932793X better

Smodden
Originally posted by Julie
It lacked the ability to cover a whole year....it seemed like 3 days....the relationships were lost in the little action they included and that was mostly harry scrambling backwards on his hands looking "terrified"

That may sound judgmental but I'd see the movie again...it was decent. just not as good as the books...though I think I may be partial to books in most things, except LOTR...movies def better.

I disagree with every word you just said. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.