If You Could Shape One Day of your Life...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
Everything you wanted to happen would happen.
What would you do? eek!

I've already told Lea some of this, so don't act suprised, Lea. stick out tongue

ME(Who has no life, yeah I know. stick out tongue):

Day before Perfect Day
================

Fly to Caribbean Islands with some close friends. Arrive late at night. Get keys to suite in five star hotel. Get assigned unknown roommate. Fall down beside unknown roommate who is already in bed in and go into a deep sleep instantly, clothes still on.

Perfect Day
========

Wake up. Roll over. Discover that roommate is in fact (current lover whose name shall not be revealed). If I'm single, it's who I like best. She wakes up.

(censored)

So we go down to breakfast and meet all other KMC members and their close friends. Hugs and kisses and words(and some secret tears) are exchanged.

We eat world-class fancy breakfast in a fancy-schmantzy resturant on the second floor.

We go outside and frolic around near the beach and water until lunch. Generally have fun.

Lunch is a splendid affair at a seaside resturant. Also fancy-schmantzy.

For part of the afternoon we play soccer on the beach(much to Deano's delight). Deano scores a goal. Deano accidentally gets kicked in testicles by (name of female member between 16-23) much to everyone else's great hilarity. Deano doesn't find it quite as funny.

Game ends 2-2.

We raid ice cream stall and cool ourselves off. Ice cream man is not happy.

Rest of afternoon is spent at waterpark, some of it frolicking with trained dolphins.

Supper time. We have worked up quite an appetite. Eat dinner at same fancy-schmantzy resturant in hotel room on second floor. Ken Kenobi trips and accidentally drops plate over balcony, which by some stupid quirk of fate, knocks out a terrorist. (Ken is later awarded a medal for service to the United States. Allison is monumentally proud of Ken. Ken still has trouble working it out.)

We finish supper and spend the rest of the time in the rec room. Big media rig. Six plasma televisions. One big-ass TV screen for movies. There is a dance floor at the other end of the room with a DJ. Big speakers. Very big.

When we see room for first time, several people faint with joy, hotsauce6548 being one of them.

(Name of current lover whose name shall not be revealed) pulls me aside.

(censored)

The end! eek!

Dordaness
erm if i could shape one day, it would be triangle

Ladyluck
laughing Fancy-schmantzy stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing Fancy-schmantzy stick out tongue
I like that word phrase! So what?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
I like that word phrase! So what?
Makes me laugh stick out tongue

DarkC
So what'd you think of my day?

Ladyluck
Sounds fun!

Masrix
I would Win the Lottery, and Then buy Stuff. Thats My Best Day. stick out tongue

Commando Queen
i'd get rich instantly..

DarkC
Ahhh, I see that lots of people value money...I rather value companionship. stick out tongue

La Vierge
no way! I totally thought you were already Alicia!

Commando Queen
so do i.. but i want money.. because compainonship has to take place over a long-sih peiriod of time

DarkC
Originally posted by Commando Queen
so do i.. but i want money.. because compainonship has to take place over a long-sih peiriod of time
Yep, it does.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by La Vierge
no way! I totally thought you were already Alicia!
yeah right .. i wish!

La Vierge
yeah you do. sometimes i'm like "ho hum. I got $30 for allowence what do I do with it. oh and look I got some extra tips...Ho hum"

Barker
"(Censored)" Eh?

laughing

DarkC
Originally posted by Barker
"(Censored)" Eh?

laughing
Hey, it's a PG13 forum.

Commando Queen
yeah you do. sometimes i'm like "ho hum. I got for allowence what do I do with it. oh and look I got some extra tips...Ho hum"
i know.. ya attention whore stick out tongue.. omg jeff is pissed at me its sooo ****in funny!

JacopeX
I eat a SNICKER BAR

Wake up and see a Bunch of video game systems and video games, play em for a while, go outside play soccer and get notcied by a team manager for LA galaxy, and wants me to be stryker. I become a nation wide star and go to peru to tryout for crystal and I make it. I make alot of money and women. I then make it to the world cup with the US and we win.

Eat a snickers bar and win the world cup.

Make it happen with snickers!!!

La Vierge
Originally posted by Commando Queen
i know.. ya attention whore stick out tongue.. omg jeff is pissed at me its sooo ****in funny!
ugh! so not! I just earn my $ from things...

in SCience? what'd he do?

Commando Queen
ugh! so not! I just earn my $ from things...

in SCience? what'd he do?
LOL i know something nasty that he did.. and i told carly and erica because they like him.. and yeah hes really pissed

La Vierge
E! EW! WHO COULD LIKE A BOY LIKE THAT? HE SMOKES LIKE 2 PACKS A DAY!

La Vierge
NOT THAT THERE ISN'T PEEPS THAT DON'T. BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO ANNOUNCE IT INFRONT OF TEACHERS AND STUDENTS AND STUFF...

DarkC
No one that's a non smoker, of course.

Commando Queen

i know.. but what i know is even nastier

La Vierge
WHO'D HE ****? I know all about the pic of Katie K.

La Vierge
Helo0o0o0o0o0o0o?

Commando Queen
katie k?.. omg i didnt hear about that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.