BLOB vs Wolverine, Hulk, Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Blob
Blob vs Wolverine, Banner Hulk, Spiderman - same time

Here are the details of the fight:

Blob has mastered Sumo Wrestling and Kung Fu.
Blob has swallowed Super Juice which makes his 3 times as fast.

Fight happens on a COLD tundra, maybe 20 degrees F.

Blob has 30 minutes of prep to get psyched up.

WHO WINS?

wolverine8888
blob still gets his ass kicked badly.

Hulk Power
Hulk wins. He can take him alone.

Hulk Power

The_Blob
That's old Blob with weaker powers, those scans are worthless and Blob still took the hit no prob.

wolverine8888
? are u watching the same scan we are, he passed the **** out after that one hit

jinzin
WOLVERINE ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB

SPIDERMAN ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB

HULK ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB..... WITH ONE HAND....

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND STOP MAKING THESE RIDICULOUS CLAIMS FOR BLOB WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BACK THEM UP.. DAMN! mad

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jinzin
WOLVERINE ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB

SPIDERMAN ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB

HULK ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB..... WITH ONE HAND....

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND STOP MAKING THESE RIDICULOUS CLAIMS FOR BLOB WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BACK THEM UP.. DAMN! mad

agreed

The_Blob
He is not passing out there, he is charging in the midsection. NONE OF THOSE GUYS ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB. Any old victories were PIS and he's stronger now. What can they do to an upgraded Blob?

jinzin
Originally posted by The_Blob
He is not passing out there, he is charging in the midsection. NONE OF THOSE GUYS ALONE CAN TAKE BLOB. Any old victories were PIS and he's stronger now. What can they do to an upgraded Blob?

PROVE IT...

I HATE YOU!

The_Blob
PROVE THAT THEY CAN TAKE A FASTER, STRONGER, MORE RESISTANT BLOB

wolverine8888
wolverines claws will go right through him further resistance means nuthing. stornger means nuthing wolveirne takes hit from hulk. faster may allow blob to last a little longer but still does not mater wolverine is still far more agile way better reflexes way better fighter and far quicker.

jinzin
PROVE THAT THEY CAN TAKE A FASTER, STRONGER, MORE RESISTANT BLOB

YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT SUCH A BLOB EXISTS FIRST.. THEN YOU HAVE TO PROVE WHAT HE CAN DO...

long pig
Blob wins 8/10

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
Blob wins 8/10

long pig that wouldn't happen to be YOUR soup in the sig would it? cause with an analysis like that... doh

Hegemon875
OMG SHOW SOME "NEW" BLOB FEATS INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING HE'S UBER! blowup

Youre making the claim the burden of proof is on YOU

long pig
Well, I'm just taking into consideration that Blob has been MASSIVELY upgraded, and the fact that everytime Blob has lost in the past, it has been PIS.

evil face

jinzin
Well, I'm just taking into consideration that Blob has been MASSIVELY upgraded, and the fact that everytime Blob has lost in the past, it has been PIS.

evil face Originally posted by long pig

evil face

laughing out loud

oh yeah... good points... stick out tongue

long pig
Argh, I need an obscure character to be a fanboy of.

Possibly Tag?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by wolverine8888
? are u watching the same scan we are, he passed the **** out after that one hit

laughing That's exactly what I'm saying but he's too blind to see it...

Ianus
Apparently next thread will be The Blob with the powers of the Holy Trinity versus two gradeschoolers in quicksand. JUST TO PROVE HOW UBER BLOB CAN BE WITH LOTS OF HELP...

and still lose. So, when Hulk holds the Blob down, does Spiderman or Wolverine first have their way with him?

X-Logan
Wolverine takes this alone.So does HUlk.

Even spiderman could beat Blob.

Hulk Power
If Wolverine can hold his own against Hulk then he could definitely hold his own agains Blob (and possibly even win).

Hulk could definitely kick Blob's ass. No problem.

Spider-Man is pretty strong and he's way too fast for Blob to touch him so yeah I think all three characters could take Blob one-on-one.

Ianus
Is there a well-known superhero that Blob can take?

Besides unconscious Emma Frost?

Hulk Power
Seriously I think he'd be a good fight up against Rhino or Thing. But even they could probably kick his ass.

Ianus
Rhino even? Ouch.

long pig
Blob wins via stalemate. yesnoyes

soleran30
No way Wolverine could take blob with his new upgrades......all 3 might be trouble but Hulk is the big un here.

wolverine8888
wolverine could deffently take him.

soleran30
Wolverine could take his food order and we know that would be rather large and challenging enough for Wolverine to handlesmile

The_Blob
Wolverine can't hurt him... MAYBE minor scratches but they heal up very quick due to his healing factor.

Spiderman can't even phase him. His hits are as nothing and he can rip his webbing by just flexing his fat and muscle.

Hulk IS the biggest challenge here but Hulk has been KOed before. Now that Blob is in the 70ton range he can KO Hulk too. Maybe Hulk KO's himself if he gets angry enough and bounces off.

All three at the same time is kinda tough. Who knows.

Hegemon875
Dude wolverine sliced right into him.

wolverine8888
yup wolverine did

The_Blob
And Blob has knocked the crap out of Wolverine

wolverine8888
no he hasent ur talken out of ur ass again

wolverine8888
remeber when bones claws wolverine told blob he was taken prof. x and blob was liek no ur not then wolvcerine goes ill kill u if u try to stop me and blob shut the **** up real fast

Ianus
The Blob is not in the 70 ton range. BS

wolverine8888
wouldent matter if he was any ways. wolverine beats the shit out of rough-house with his bare hands no claws and rough house is class 75 tons to 100 tons.

soleran30
Yup there is a new bios for Blob on the Blob vs doomsday thread I would read it. Now it straight up says you cannot cut blob as well as other things go look.

wolverine8888
fine lol but thats deffently a joke lol and fake then

wolverine8888
lol that bio is not from an official site nore is it an official bio

Ianus
Nore?

wolverine8888
nor

Draco69
Wolverine8888 vs. the Blob

The match of the century...

wolverine8888
naw i think u vs the blob would be funnier

wolverine8888
the god force that can destroy any thing vs the un hurtable

DigiMark007
The_Blob is just an older member messing around...don't concern yourself too much with it. Play-time's over Mr. scotsmn. stick out tongue

thesilverspider
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The_Blob is just an older member messing around...don't concern yourself too much with it. Play-time's over Mr. scotsmn. stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
scotsm and older member then what the hell am I lol

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
naw i think u vs the blob would be funnier

We went at it. He lost in one page. He seems to be the perfect anti-thesis to you though... wink

scotsmn
Some of you guys are guuuuuuuullible! smokin'

grey fox
Now that Blob is in the 70ton range he can KO Hulk too. Maybe Hulk KO's himself if he gets angry enough and bounces off.

laughing laughing laughing you are one dumb fool.

Blob is nowhere near that, in-fact if he even got near that strength it would be more likely due to P.I.S

sam_drugbringer
It's true the blob has been upgraded.

He would still lose. To much power and versitility on the other team, but blob would still have 3/10

King_Mungi
Originally posted by scotsmn
Some of you guys are guuuuuuuullible! smokin'

Well I think half of the people still havn't caught on yet.

Creshosk
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
It's true the blob has been upgraded. No he hasn't, he reacently suffered the biggest down grade imaginable. . .

He was stripped of his powers, but left with his ugly.

Creshosk
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well I think half of the people still havn't caught on yet. As Grey Fox so willingly demonstrated. . .

MuffinmanMike

Spidey can jump around and keep Blob from landing a hit(I don't think Spideys a pussy in the cold. He swings around in New York all winter.)

Wolverine does the same, but occasionally slashes at Blob to infuriate him.

Hulk Uppercuts him.

10/10. Each gets 3 chances to do it. Hulk gets 4 because they get bored.

Also: How would someone in the 70 ton range beat the Hulk easily? You know how guys like Spidey and Wolverine beat guys like the Hulk without PIS? Their superior agility and speed.

On top of that, according to Marvel Directory, there's no certain range the Blob is in. They list it as "Can lift 5 tons. Possibly Superhuman class 75".

If the former is correct, SPIDER-MAN IS STRONGER.

On top of that, his ears, eyes, nose, mouth are all less resistant to injury. One punch from any of the three will do serious damage.

I think this topics even more fun because it makes fun of guys who make shit up or add shit to the character :P

Seeing as how this is apparently an older member having fun, congrats. This is definetly a fun little thing wink

house
once again

this thread=gay
this threadstarter=pathetic fanboy
fanboys=assholes
blob=dead no expression

scotsmn
Originally posted by house
once again

this thread=gay
fanboys=assholes
blob=dead no expression

ehh, somebody needs to read a few of the posts to understand what's going on. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
once again

this thread=gay
fanboys=assholes
blob=dead no expression Once again.

read ALL of the thread, or go drop yourself on a wicked witch.

either way

u= t3h 5uxx0r

DarkCrawler
once again

this thread=gay
fanboys=assholes
blob=dead no expression

How do you know the sexual preferences of this thread? Have you studied the sexual preferences of message boards often, or is that just a wild guess?

People who use "gay" as an insult = idiots.

house
alright I wasnt refering to the sexual preferance, Gay is used by todays youth as a slang word for stupid/moronic and in no way am I being derogitary to gays. I was simply describing the suckiness of this thread smile

Fanboy
Hulk does this alone.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Draco69
We went at it. He lost in one page. He seems to be the perfect anti-thesis to you though... wink

naw I saw that page he won

Sparkz

First off how can hulk beating blob be PIS 2 spider-man beat him with webbing so technichly thats not PIS ( as he used 1 web cartridge to expand so much that blob couldnt move to break free, and wolverine, not sure how he would win but hes still got a good chance, these 3 combined blob has no chance in hell.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How do you know the sexual preferences of this thread? Have you studied the sexual preferences of message boards often, or is that just a wild guess?

Gay can still mean happy - homosexuals have not totally hijacked this term - Personally anything that brings love in this world is a good thing in Whirly's opinion.

It is also a term of abuse amongst the young that has been distanced from homosexuality. Its not like using the term ****** which is truly disgusting as it comes from where homosexuals were chucked on fires along with ******* to keep the fires burning during the Spanish Inquisition sick

Crease
Argh, I need an obscure character to be a fanboy of.

Possibly Tag?

laughing out loud

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Shut up, ***.

I don't honestly dislike DarkCrawler wink

Longpig - I say you should be a fanboy for Havok. Or Speedball.

Oh, even better. Be a fanboy for Toad.

"Man, Toad could TOTALLY beat the Hulk."

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sparkz
First off how can hulk beating blob be PIS 2 spider-man beat him with webbing so technichly thats not PIS ( as he used 1 web cartridge to expand so much that blob couldnt move to break free, and wolverine, not sure how he would win but hes still got a good chance, these 3 combined blob has no chance in hell. Why do people continue to argue with the sock? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.