Hitman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Looks like their going to make a movie about the game. It's supposely coming out in 2007 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman_%282007_film%29

Mando
Vin diesel..........

Inspectah Deck
Vin Diesel flex

cameron666
It should have been Jason Stratham

thomasgeorge
the game hitman ruled i love it but a movie im a bit nervous

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by cameron666

Who is that?

dark cobra66
I think a hitman movie would be worth seeing. It would deffinantly prove to be a challenge to make. as for me, i own all of the games, and look forward to a movie.

Master Naresh
the dude from transporter

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Master Naresh
the dude from transporter

Oh. Yeah, he would fit the role better

lowrider370
Yep the dude from transporter

Inspectah Deck
Or Johnny Depp stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
I said it ounce,a nd I'll say it again, Jean Reno is the one and only Hitman.

Lord Shadow Z
Vin Diesel? What the f**k?

Inspectah Deck
Yes, Vin Diesel

Quiero Mota
I think Vin Deisel will ruin the movie, he looks nothing like Agent 47 and is not a very deep actor when it comes to dialogue or complexity. I think Bruce Willis is the perfect bald white guy for the job. He can kick ass and be mysterious at the same time.

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I think Vin Deisel will ruin the movie, he looks nothing like Agent 47 and is not a very deep actor when it comes to dialogue or complexity. I think Bruce Willis is the perfect bald white guy for the job. He can kick ass and be mysterious at the same time.

Well, he did do a good job in The Whole Ten Yards........

fruits
dude.........hellz yes, this was such an awesome game. they better not screw it up

seroth sujizero
Well, I can't say I'm looking forward to this one. I mean come on, Vin Frickin' Diesel? Not that he's a bad actor per se, but come on, he's no hitman material. Bruce Willis would have done nicely, Jean Reno would have done nicely as well except for the fact that he wouldn't look like agent 47 if you'd shave his hair off...but atleast he'd be better performance-wise...

But hey, that's my opinion. I could be wrong, so just in case I'm gonna check out the trailer as soon as it's out, but it'd have to be one hell of a trailer to change my mind. In my opinion, this movie will bring shame to the hitman-legacy.

§noopbert
I think what si more important is that Uwe Boll might get Directing job.

Inspectah Deck
One more year! eek!

Ronny
I heard that Vin Deisel was going to play Agent 47. blink IS it just me, or is that a terrible idea. I personally played Hitman: Blood money and Vin Deisel doesnt really seem the first choice in my head. I was hoping more for someone like Jason Statham..

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Ronny
I personally played Hitman: Blood money

I have it, and it's bad-ass! The Mississippi wedding and the hotel in Vegas are my favorite levels.

That hotel in Vegas is actually the Aladdin, but they had to change the name for copyright reasons.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Ronny
I heard that Vin Deisel was going to play Agent 47. blink IS it just me, or is that a terrible idea. I personally played Hitman: Blood money and Vin Deisel doesnt really seem the first choice in my head. I was hoping more for someone like Jason Statham..

Might not be too bad, especially since his character has no emotions. stick out tongue

Arachnoidfreak
Everyone is wrong. The guy who plays the voice of Agent 47 is the perfect guy for the role. For crap's sake, he's the voice and the chracter's look as based off of him!

David Batesman http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0061055/

TMACalicious
I reckon Zinedine Zidane would be perfect for the movie role. He's got that look. His eyes look just like 47's; kinda evil and Zizou also has that determined look in his eyes, which would be perfect for anyone who'll be playing a hitman.

gamer2006
Originally posted by cameron666

i agree 100%. if you seen Transporter you can tell that he was born to play Angent 47. who erver didi the casting really messed up. It relly ticks me off. mad

AstroFan
I dont know, Statham really needs to expand his roles.

Jokerinthedeck
I love the games and I think the Hitman series has always been a great concept for a movie, but sadly I think it's destined to, you know, suck. I reckon the only way the movie could work is if the writers and directors from the games worked closely with the producers and Xavier Gens. They should also put in lots of callbacks and homages to the games, just to keep the fans happy.

exanda kane
Won't work.

ragesRemorse
isnt the director behind alone in the dark, and house of the dead directing this?

Diesel fan
Actually u r all wrong - I think - the guy 2 play agent 47 is gunna b Timothy Olyphant (oly the elephant) the dude from deadwood - sky one programme - the guy doesn't even look like 47 I mean look at the skinny wimp - 47 has muscle - all ova an all - Vin has muscle and no hair and Vin is a big video game fanatic - Vin probs has all the games and has probs played them like a million times like any hitman game series fans - like me - the game betta not suck - I mean look at resident evil one - A FRICKEN LICKER WAS THE BIG BEAST CREATURE AT THE END - WOW in the game ya could easily get away from them - JUST RUN PAST THEM - resident evil apocalypse - the lickers were smaller and they didn't even twist peoples heads off they just broke the victims neck - victim being that DODO that tries to get away - FECKIN IDIOT
Anyway I also agree wi the person above sum where that the person that does the voice shud do it..........IF they can - coz they cud be a really old guy like the dude that does SAM FISHER'S voice in SPLINTER CELL - the guy looks nowt like sam at all
Well that's my view anyway feel free to diagree coz it's only an opinion cool

Darth Martin
For the people who have seen this movie what do you think. I'm going to see it today. Though I must admit that I've never played a Hitman game.

FistOfThe North
Think i'll skip this one and catch "The Mist" instead.

"Hitman" just looks too commercial.

JediSamuraiMRB
Seeing both this and The Mist on friday. Let everyone know what I think then.

Darth Martin
Just saw Hitman today. Like I said I've never played any of the games but this was a great action flick. Don't expect an outstanding movie because it' based on a video game. I didn't know what to expect going in and what to think going out since I've never played the game. I have however read up on Agent 47, and do wish they would show more of his training and background. I'm not going to spoil anyone, but this movie has plenty of blood, swordfights, fist fights, and shootouts. There is a fair share of nudity(topless) and some pretty funny moments. I thought it was a good popcorn flick and worth the 6 bucks because of the great action. Don't skip it, go see it.

FistOfThe North
bah, it looks like a generic commercial vidoe game action movie.

Darth Vicious
Ill wait a bit more. The Mist and No Country for Old Men are coming out today too and I would rather spend my money on either one of those 2.

fruits
Ok, I saw this last night and I am pretty dissappointed. I played the game once, and it was pretty awesome, but that was a long time ago, so I wasn't really comparing it to the game....

Timothy Olyphant was a terrible choice to play Agent 47. His acting was terrible, he just does NOT fit the role one bit, and it bugged me throughout the entire movie.

The plot is really weak as well. It's hard to follow, and they have a few small flashbacks, so not enough to explain anything at all, and they don't explain the flashbacks.

I will give it this though. Some cool action scenes. If you are just an action junkie looking for something entertaining, go see it, otherwise, I would stay clear of Hitman....

JediSamuraiMRB
Just came back from seeing Hitman. Timothy Olyphant was very good. The story was also good. Hopefully their will be a sequel.

super pr*xy
thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

Aizen
it was an unexpected blast, I said it was a wise choice for T.O. to play 47

Bicnarok

JediSamuraiMRB

MAL87
HITMAN THE MOVIE HAS ARRIVED AT THE UK!! wooo Cant wait till the cinemas are open to go see it

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by MAL87
HITMAN THE MOVIE HAS ARRIVED AT THE UK!! wooo Cant wait till the cinemas are open to go see it

Let me know what you think?

exanda kane
One of the worst pieces of trash I've seen in a long time.

The best thing in it was Doughray Scott, and the only reason for that was because thinking of the stuff he has acted in made me temporarily forget what I was watching.

Not a disapointment however, as the premise held no promise anyway.

kodak
As an IoI fan im going to see it, just not untill its out on Dvd.

Does anyone know if they used Jesper Kyd's Soundtrack(s) for the movie, i assume they would have had Some music in it.

T.M
Defiantly better than other video game adaptations but like all the other games, the story just isn't interesting enough for a feature film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.