Wolf Creek 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
What do you think about this?

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3566588/board?viewpost=3791205

POSTED Thursday, October 27, 2005

According to The Herald Sun, Aussie filmmaker Greg McLean has penned a sequel to his inspired success-story Wolf Creek.

We assume it would bring back the character of maniacal Mick Taylor, played by the fabbo John Jarratt. If what were hearing is true McCleans going to have to add a couple of extra O's onto the cheque he'll have to hand him to do it. Hes a bit of a sensation. Not an overnight one. Just a sensation.

Still, you can imagine Bob and Harvey have put the hard word on McClean to give them a second helping.

Wolf Creek has previews this weekend across Australia before opening wide next Thursday.

Source: MovieHole

b-dan
already a sequil and i just read an article for the first one in fangoria man movie ppl work fast

papabeard
I didnt like the first film , it was boring, poorly paced and had a bad script if it had one at all, personally I think the cast were improvising most of it..

MildPossession
Is there a need for a second movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.