Cheaters.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
If someone cheats on their significant other and are forgiven, is it a question of IF they do it again, or is it a question of WHEN they do it again?

French Tip
I wouldn't forgive them.

But I'd have to say...when

Koala MeatPie
The Point is they did it. And should die. You can't trust them Anymore.

ben_dover
When you forgive them you are showing your weak point. Thinking that you love them too much to let them go if they go for the second kill just raises the question of WHEN will they do it again.

P.S. If you haven't learned from your past, you are condemned to repeat it.

Commando Queen
WILL

-hh-
Originally posted by ben_dover

If you haven't learned from your past, you are condemned to repeat it.

the truth^

Rogue Jedi
i agree. they will do it again. on the other hand, heres another scenario. lets say jim is dating stacy. jim cheats on stacy. jim and stacy break up. then jim meets the love of his life, his soulmate, karen. is he gonna cheat on karen or does he start off with a fresh slate?

mysterio69
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i agree. they will do it again. on the other hand, heres another scenario. lets say jim is dating stacy. jim cheats on stacy. jim and stacy break up. then jim meets the love of his life, his soulmate, karen. is he gonna cheat on karen or does he start off with a fresh slate?
he has a history of cheating. he'll probably do it again. he might not like it, but he will. a lot of cheaters don't cheat and walk away happy. many are always addled with guilt, but don't know how to change.
but oh well... Happy Dance

Coldfire
Definitely WHEN they will do it again... breaking a trust like that is not so easily repaired...

ben_dover
i agree. they will do it again. on the other hand, heres another scenario. lets say jim is dating stacy. jim cheats on stacy. jim and stacy break up. then jim meets the love of his life, his soulmate, karen. is he gonna cheat on karen or does he start off with a fresh slate? Varies personality of a person.

Alpha Centauri
It's not definitely WHEN is it? People do make mistakes.

As unforgivable as cheating is to me, I have seen it happen when the person cheating (if it was one act and not an ongoing thing) has sincerely regretted it and never done it since.

If someone is a cheater in the sense of keeping up a secret relationship behind a partner's back, I believe it is WHEN. If it's one act, I believe there can be genuine regret and remorse there.

-AC

Tptmanno1
Some people actually enjoy the manipulation of people and the thrill of getting away with cheating...
I know one of these people, He used to date my friend, and we've never let her forget it..., and we still hate him.

StyleTime
I know some people who have cheated once and never did it again. I also know people who are chronic cheaters.

It really depends on the person.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's not definitely WHEN is it? People do make mistakes.

As unforgivable as cheating is to me, I have seen it happen when the person cheating (if it was one act and not an ongoing thing) has sincerely regretted it and never done it since.

If someone is a cheater in the sense of keeping up a secret relationship behind a partner's back, I believe it is WHEN. If it's one act, I believe there can be genuine regret and remorse there.

-AC
Well I can't disagree with you there

Rogue Jedi
i would imagine that the person who gets cheated on would never be able to trust him or her again. every time they touch him or her they will think about the person they cheated with.

Ashea16Chic
If that's a rule... then my friend is an exception... She was divorced 7 times... yet she's still out to find that special someone... Has 2 kids each from different fathers... And right now she's living with her 3rd husband...

DarkC
Wow. Crazy woman. shock

Ashea16Chic
^^ She knows...People tell her all the time just doesn't want to change that image I guess...confused

>> It's a bit sad really, seeing her like that...

Deano
i think its ok to cheat if the other person...doesnt find out

Ken Kenobi
It really depends on the situation I guess.

I've been in the situation before, being cheated on...the first time it happened was with my first real girlfriend. I caught her with my supposed friend at the time. She did it behind my back for a couple of weeks, so she knew that she was in the wrong but did it anyways. I dumped her and never looked back.

The second, and last time, was with my girlfriend of 6 months who met someone else at a club...on my birthday...and made out with him. Not really cheating in the sexual sense, but cheating nonetheless. I forgave her, because I thought I loved her, but broke up with her anyways. She was distraught about her actions, but knew she did wrong. We're still talk every once in a while too, as friends. Nothing more.

So yeah, people make mistakes, they can be forgiven, but it would never be the same.

Rogue Jedi
exactly, and they can never be trusted again.

ben_dover
Originally posted by Deano
i think its ok to cheat if the other person...doesnt find out You think it's ok to cheat on your loved one if she doesn't find out. I bet you wouldn't react the same when you find out that your loved one cheated on you.

Deano
thats life

Alpha Centauri
It's not, it's pathetic.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
thats life
no, no, no......thats not life.

Masrix
Never Trusted!

Rogue Jedi
indeed.

Masrix
indeed.

Quite :euro:

ben_dover
thats life Thats not life. Life is what you make it. If you choose to live your life as an idiot it then become your beliefs and old habbits aren't always easy to break. I can't make you think differently because thats what you believe in. You've learned from the wrong crowd.

I feel sorry for you. nopity

Masrix
Cheating is Wrong!

Salem07
Well my opinion, if I get cheated on by a guy....you better bet I will never speak to him again. Harsh? I think not. He knows that he and I were dating in the first place, and he goes behind my back with another girl, it's over

Masrix
Cheating id not right ever lol

Rogue Jedi
I would never cheat on FJ. i dont care if it is all 3 of charlies angels and they want to do me 6 ways from sunday. wanna know why? they aint FJ.

Masrix
Like I Said, Cheating Is Wrong

Rogue Jedi
indeed.

Masrix
Quite

Salem07
Cheating is bad for your healthbig grin

Masrix
Indeed

mysterio69
I would never cheat on FJ. i dont care if it is all 3 of charlies angels and they want to do me 6 ways from sunday. wanna know why? they aint FJ.
i almost teared up reading that...almost. kudos to you though. cheaters are sh!t.

Masrix
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.