Asajj Ventress vs. Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Faunus
The powerful Dark Jedi is challenged by the re-awakened Gen'Dai for the position of singular Commander in the Separatist army. Who will win?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
The powerful Dark Jedi is challenged by the re-awakened Gen'Dai for the position of singular Commander in the Separatist army. Who will win?
I think Asajj would win but not kill Durge. She'd slice him in a few pieces, thus she would win, but not kill, Durge. But if it's a younger version of Asajj, Asajj from when she first emerges and fights Anakin, then Durge may be able to win.

Ballister
Well, where are they fighting.

Darth_Glentract
Asajj wins. When she cuts him with a lightsaber, some of him will be vaporized. Even if it's just a small amount, that part is still gone. Rinse and repeat.

Se7in
Yeah, because Obi-Wan cut off Durge's arm and it completely grew back.

Darth_Glentract
He has a limited mass though. He will eventually die.

Se7in
But do you think he will be sitting around letting her rip through him? Anakin was able to grab one of her sabers when he was unarmed. Do you think Durge is slower, weaker, or less resistant to the damage of lightsabers than Anakin? I think he has a great chance of beating her, more than most think. I say he takes this with a couple of scars.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Asajj wins. When she cuts him with a lightsaber, some of him will be vaporized. Even if it's just a small amount, that part is still gone. Rinse and repeat.

What about the Law of Conservation of mass. I realize that Star Wars doesn't always play by the science books exactly, but do lightsabers really destroy mass?

Darth_Glentract
Not destroy, vaporize.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.