Asajj Ventress v.s. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ballister
The double end menace Darth Maul v.s. the dual saber weilding speed demon, setting: freight facility (like in the mutant rancor mission in JKJA)

Darth_Glentract
Use the search button. Your knew, but I wouldn't go easy on you anyway. Still, your off to a bad start. You've been here for less than two weeks, yet you've already complained about stuff.

Ballister
Huh? What are you talking about?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ballister
What the hell, why does this always happen. People are talking about a fight, then it turns into something completely different. This is why these threads annoy me.

Ballister
I guess you're right. Ok, I'll do better. But just so you know, when I said that, I have been to more forum sites than this. smile

Darth_Glentract
It's ok. I was a major noob when I first got here(and still am occasionally). stick out tongue

Lil Krueger
Sorry, but I made this thread in while back

Council#13
Hasnt this been done before?

Illustrious
You know, you don't need to say "use the search feature" and "this has been made before" 15 times.

Council#13
Ah, such intellegence from people who has been here since july. but then, all us july registered ppl are intellegent

truejedi
so.... speaking of maul and ventress. (if we comment on old threads we are accused of bumping, so what was he really supposed to do if he wanted to talk about it?)

Maul wins, he is simply better trained and more talented. He was the original choice of sidious for apprentice, that should say something. Dooku refused to even train Ventress to be a Sith.

Ballister
Ok, new fight I guess. AOTC Anakin v.s. TPM 'obi-Wan. I used the search button and didn't find anything on this, so am I safe?

Darth Faunus
Been done before. . .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340091&highlight=AOTC+Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.