The eye has finally caught me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I am on edge sad ''The eye'' has trapped me in a caged up dimension where I have to watch what I do and it is making me cut down on mary jane sad I have to be careful has ''The eye'' has got me prisoner for how long.........I dont know,Will Kmcdude ever be free again? Who knows..............Only ''the eye''.

ben_dover
Originally posted by kmcdude
I dont know,Will Kmcdude ever be free again? Who knows..............Only ''the eye''. And will anyone care? NO! boxing

Masrix
The Picture Says it all

kmcdude
Originally posted by ben_dover
And will anyone care? NO!

smile Do I care if anyone cares NO! big grin

kmcdude
Originally posted by Masrix
The Picture Says it all

laughing out loud Your the one that just got a months ban big grin

Masrix

Thats because I had Balls to Do something. You are mouthy till a mod appears.

kmcdude
Thats because I had Balls to Do something. You are mouthy till a mod appears.

Had balls confused No, No one else is that stupid to do what you did big grin

Masrix
Had balls confused No, No one else is that stupid to do what you did big grin

Your an Idiot roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
Your an Idiot roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know no expression

Masrix
I know no expression

Glad Thats Settled.

Ms Flower
Thats because I had Balls to Do something. You are mouthy till a mod appears. well arent you the big man with the big balls....go you...roll eyes (sarcastic)

really as I dont know you or what you did...nor do I care ....just thought this was a silly statement as it doesnt take balls to get banned...more immaturity and stupidity. just my 2 cents worth and no I dont want any change back stick out tongue

Masrix
Originally posted by Ms Flower
well arent you the big man with the big balls....go you...roll eyes (sarcastic)

really as I dont know you or what you did...nor do I care ....just thought this was a silly statement as it doesnt take balls to get banned...more immaturity and stupidity. just my 2 cents worth and no I dont want any change back stick out tongue

:P Good point But who Else Would Imatate Slipknot to Fool KMC? I wasn't planning to get banned, It just ended up, happening like that.

kmcdude
well arent you the big man with the big balls....go you...roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes

See kmcdude is smarter then people think yes

Masrix
yes

See kmcdude is smarter then people think yes

She said it not you.

Ms Flower
:P Good point But who Else Would Imatate Slipknot to Fool KMC? I wasn't planning to get banned, It just ended up, happening like that. yeah well...why was it necessary to be done to begin with...just cuz you were bored? doesnt matter and meant to or not it went to far...guess it happens....but we learn from our mistakes as well I hope you did. smile

yes

See kmcdude is smarter then people think yes you have your good days wink

Masrix
yeah well...why was it necessary to be done to begin with...just cuz you were bored? doesnt matter and meant to or not it went to far...guess it happens....but we learn from our mistakes as well I hope you did. smile

you have your good days wink

I did big grin

Thats why I tied up ends with certain people In kmc when I came back. But KMCdude had to say he hated me still so , Hes the only kid here I can't get along with :P

Ms Flower
good happy makes for a better forum when people are behaving.

oh & kmcdude isnt so bad. just dont take it personally. stick out tongue

Masrix

smile stick out tongue True, True

Coldfire

indeed stick out tongue

kmcdude

yes

kmcdude
''The eye'' has given me Alcahol benifits today eek! Have you ever been in the middle of an Eye drinking? It ain't easy sad

But it's fun big grin

AOR
than again the eye doesn't like to watch you shrivel and die before it...

kmcdude
Originally posted by AOR
than again the eye doesn't like to watch you shrivel and die before it...

sad True, I could be punished for my pleasure yes

kmcdude

And 2 days later gets banned AGAINclapping

kmcdude
What is ''the eye'' ? Who knows,I guess every person has one,It's that feeling that surrounds your day with different shades,It is that ''drunk'' feeling and the ''stoned'' feeling all in one,It controls your life without you knowing it and is the main producer of Karma,one day it may get you,as it already has,the question is will it capture you?

mattador
What the f**k?.........what the HELL are you talkin' about dude?

tecknoyashi
COHEED AND CAMBRIA

kmcdude
Originally posted by mattador
What the f**k?.........what the HELL are you talkin' about dude?

sad I may have lost all my sense of reality blink

mattador
Evidently, lol

tecknoyashi
COHEED AND CAMBRIA

kmcdude
''The eye'' Who can work out what it is........Or what it means?''The eye'' has got me drunk tonight,What has ''the eye'' done for you? Helped you pass your test at school? Helped you punch that guy you hated? ''The eye'' will make you beat up Emo kids for no reason laughing out loud ''The eye'' is nothing at all.........but my stupid typing crapping about nothing..............................or is it?fear

P.S I know this is totally retarded...............blame ''the eye''

kmcdude
:P Good point But who Else Would Imatate Slipknot to Fool KMC? I wasn't planning to get banned, It just ended up, happening like that.

laughing out loud No one else is that stupid laughing out loud

kmcdude
''The eye'' Who can work out what it is........Or what it means?''The eye'' has got me drunk tonight,What has ''the eye'' done for you? Helped you pass your test at school? Helped you punch that guy you hated? ''The eye'' will make you beat up Emo kids for no reason laughing out loud ''The eye'' is nothing at all.........but my stupid typing crapping about nothing..............................or is it?fear

P.S I know this is totally retarded...............blame ''the eye''

Hit_and_Miss
So... dull... it is sucking..... all the intere....sting out of...... the forum...

kmcdude
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
So... dull... it is sucking..... all the intere....sting out of...... the forum...

You have not witnessed the power roll eyes (sarcastic)

''The eye'' is watching you yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.