So who got one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Who stood in line and got a 360 like the people outside my best buy?

Masrix
Originally posted by JToTheP

I pre ordered

mysterio69
my stores ain't open yet. i'm gonna go tomorrow morning. i already bought call of duty and kameo. hooahh!

Lana
Nope, and I'm not planning on getting one either.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Lana
like a graceful trout...swimming against the current.

Lana
Meh, I'm simply not an Xbox fan.

mysterio69
Meh, I'm simply not an Xbox fan.
ah...waiting for the ps3, eh? nice.

Sir Mist
Im looking at ebay...theres some selling for $150...What the f**k?

Lana
Originally posted by mysterio69
ah...waiting for the ps3, eh? nice.

Nintendo, actually. I have a PS2 and don't plan on getting PS3 until a Final Fantasy game is released for it, which is a few years off still.

Sir Mist
Has Nintendo even released ANYTHING about the new console? They've been dead quiet....

Alpha Centauri
Nintendo know they have enough respect from gamers to have trust in them.

They don't need to shove details out there.

-AC

Coldfire
Me either

Sir Mist
Have they got a list of launch games or anything?

I just checked the Xbox launch titles, most I can just get on PC, Im gonna wait until more games come out before buying one.

-hh-

Lana
Originally posted by Sir Mist

I just checked the Xbox launch titles, most I can just get on PC, Im gonna wait until more games come out before buying one.

Exactly why I never plan on getting an Xbox....most every game they make gets ported to another system/PC. What's the point?

JToTheP
I'm waiting for Revolution & Ps3. I'm gonna ask my friends who work at Best Buy to stash me ones so I dont need to camp out.

Council#13
whos a what what?

Deathblow
I wish Sega would start making consoles again, like that little black one that was big back in the early 90's, with Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and the first Mortal Kombat game on it. That was where it's at.

Sir Mist
Master System, Mega System, some crap...and Saturn cool Old skool!

Nevermind
Originally posted by Deathblow
I wish Sega would start making consoles again, like that little black one that was big back in the early 90's, with Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and the first Mortal Kombat game on it. That was where it's at.

I think you mean Mega Drive, and yeah that thing was the shiznit!

Deathblow
That's the one. NHL '93, bloody thumbs and Sonic The Hedgehog in, as he should always be, 2D.

Good memories cry

Salem07
I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, and one of my friends told me that people had been standing in line since 7 yesterday morning waiting for it to be mindnight last night to get the $400 xbox...I wouldn't do that

Lana
I'm going to be hearing about this damn thing ALL day in the VG forum today.

*sighs*

Spideys Sister
I'm going to be hearing about this damn thing ALL day in the VG forum today.

*sighs* Make me a mod and I can do it for you!big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Make me a mod and I can do it for you!big grin

MY forum stick out tongue

So long as people don't start 4956 new threads on it I don't really care...

Ken Kenobi
Didn't have to wait in line...free baby. smokin'

Lana
Too bad you haven't gotten it yet stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Too bad you haven't gotten it yet stick out tongue

It comes this morning...stupid rural town that UPS doesn't deliver to on Saturdays. mad

Darth Revan
Pfft.... Patience, young padawan(s), you must learn patience. I don't want to stand outside freezing my ass off to find out whether or not they actually have enough systems. I can wait. schmoll

Ken Kenobi
Chances are, no, there won't be enough systems for the walk-in demand.

They showed a line on TV this morning, of about 200 people outside 1 Target here in Vegas. I laughed because reports are that most stores will have 50 or less systems.

Neo_Version 7
I want a XBOX360 for my b-daY! sad

powerfulone1987
Are you sure he's not talking about the Sega Genesis.

Anyway, by reading this thread, I realize that I want an Xbox 360 just because of the buzz around it and the fact that it's a next gen. system when it doesn't even look that next gen. to me. And while I've been wanting it, there's not really any games out for it that I really want, unless Dead or Alive has been released for it.

So i've been trying to get my mom to get it for me before christmas, or I could just buy it today, that's if they have anymore left, and she could just pay me back later.

But really, there's no games that I really want. I was just going to get That first person shooter with that women with the red hair, and I'm not even a fan of first person shooters and don't own a first person shooter if you don't count the metroid prime game that came with my DS. And I was going to get Kameo, which really, I've moved on from those kind of platform games, or whatever kind it is, can't really tell. But it doesn't seem to be really a real RPG, it seems to have a story and everything but it seems more like Crash Bandicoot with a nice expensive dressed put on than let's say a Final Fantasy type of Role Playing Game. So I guess I'm just giving in to the hype and now after reading these and writing this, I don't know if I really want an Xbox 360 for the right reason yet. Maybe I should fight the urge and wait for a game to come out that I actually want instead of just getting games for it that I think I may be able to get through.

Is it comprehensible.....

_Sanctuary_
dead or alive 4 is coming out soon...

Alpha Centauri
Great.

Another 3d fighting game not as good as Tekken. Just what we needed.

-AC

powerfulone1987
You're always starting something like this. Obviously I like it and I think it just may be better than Tekken.
And don't ask me to give you a dictionaries worth of reasons why, like you ask everybody else who you disagree with on an OPINION.

My reason is because I like it.

Is it comprehensible......

Alpha Centauri
A) If you don't wanna back up your opinion, don't preach it. Someone is eventually gonna ask you why you believe what you do.

B) Stop specifically having a problem with MY posts and then telling me I'm trying to start stuff. You seem to want the right to say what you believe, I have that right too.

Drop it and stop needlessly trying to compete with me for no reason. It's petty, really. You do it all the time. Just let it go.

-AC

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

B) Stop specifically having a problem with MY posts and then telling me I'm trying to start stuff. You seem to want the right to say what you believe, I have that right too.

-AC

Don't worry you are not the only one... cry

ladygrim
i loved the sega megadrive had one for ages then it broke i still have a load of the game cartridges for them .....

powerfulone1987
A) If you don't wanna back up your opinion, don't preach it. Someone is eventually gonna ask you why you believe what you do.

Drop it and stop needlessly trying to compete with me for no reason. It's petty, really. You do it all the time. Just let it go.

-AC

I'm not trying to "compete" with you. And I don't even talk to you enough for me to "do it all the time" with you anyway.
Anyway, you are entitled to your OPINION, I just disagree.

And as for you, I nor you have any idea what you're talking about. You are very mistaken.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Alpha Centauri
Then disagree, don't complain about me saying it.

Jeez.

-AC

powerfulone1987
It just seemed as soon as I posted something, you just had to post something negative in response to it as always and I got frustrated.

Is it comprehensible......

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

And as for you, I nor you have any idea what you're talking about. You are very mistaken.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

No idea what that is supposed to mean... Anyway if you mean I know nothing about video games , YOU are very mistaken...

French Tip

Not me. My brother helped design the XBOX 360 so I got one already big grin

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
No idea what that is supposed to mean... Anyway if you mean I know nothing about video games , YOU are very mistaken...
Nobody said that and you know it.
Stop trying to put yourself in a predicament to be involved in an argument.
I didn't say that so stop putting words in my mouth.

Is it comprehensible.....

Lightningrod

Ok give me the cash for a nice 3000 dollar game computerstick out tongue

Some people do not have money for that stick out tongue (Like me)

I plan on getting an XBOX 360 but not right now until I save me some money first smile

I am waiting for The Elder Scrolls IV-Oblivion smile

Masrix
I Got One

Commando Queen
Not me big grin.. but i love best buy..

Koala MeatPie

I don't like consoles. PC Gamer to the grave.

I can make my own Mods, maps, Modifications, pirat----- pirates. I can make my own pirates.

mysterio69
didn't pay a cent for mine! booyah!

DarkC
PC's have to be upgraded every couple of years or so, which is pretty damn expensive. 360's expected to last about a decade before moving aside for another console.

mysterio69
Originally posted by DarkC
PC's have to be upgraded every couple of years or so, which is pretty damn expensive. 360's expected to last about a decade before moving aside for another console.
no sh!t? double booyah!

DarkC
It's what OXM guide to Xbox 360 mentioned.

mysterio69
it's little tidbits like that that make it worth waking up. big grin

DarkC
laughing out loud You just woke up?! Where do you live, Japan?

mysterio69
<--canada. but, yes i did nod off for a while.

Commando Queen
OMG DAVID! your a computer geek!! ahhh! stick out tongue

mysterio69
Originally posted by Commando Queen
OMG DAVID! your a computer geek!! ahhh! stick out tongue
hey. leave him alone. chicks love computer geeks. admit...you do. i wish i got the lovin that computer geeks do.
stick out tongue

Commando Queen
hey. leave him alone. chicks love computer geeks. admit...you do. i wish i got the lovin that computer geeks do.
stick out tongue
lol i hqave to say i do love computer geeks stick out tongue cuz i love david.. thats why i was teasing him stick out tongue

mysterio69
i knew it. man, i gotta computer geek-it-up a bit. darkC, you a p.i.m.p.!

Commando Queen
lol Back off hes my pimp stick out tongue

mysterio69
umm...sure. no expression you can have him...cuz i'm a dude. yes

Commando Queen
i know im just joking.. lol.. i know your a dude.. and im like really like hypoer.. so dont take anytng seriously big grin

mysterio69
hmmm...sorry. i'm far from hyper. i'm tired as all hell.

Commando Queen
im not.. iv had two mountain dews and 1 big cup of french vanilla cappichino big grin

Koala MeatPie

I must admit, that DOD II Looked EXTREAMLY Amazing,Seriously AMAZING, all the movment they got off jumping and everything within the FPS.

(WHAT KMP's not swearing?)

Commando Queen
anoter computer geek big grin

mysterio69
im not.. iv had two mountain dews and 1 big cup of french vanilla cappichino big grin
mountain dews reduce sperm count. so none of that for me. i need my armies fully functional for that catastrophic day when i plant my seeds of destruction.

Koala MeatPie
anoter computer geek big grin

Just beacsue I know a few things and you don't Doesn't mean I'm a geek.

*pushes spectacles abck up nsoe with the index finger*
*twitches fingers*
*snifs, flicks Nose*

My mother says I'm handsome.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Just beacsue I know a few things and you don't Doesn't mean I'm a geek.

*pushes spectacles abck up nsoe with the index finger*
*twitches fingers*
*snifs, flicks Nose*

My mother says I'm handsome.
do your spectacles have tape in the middle holding them together?

Koala MeatPie
do your spectacles have tape in the middle holding them together?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2623698

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Pentagram/Image001.jpg

mysterio69
big grin nice. 2 pieces of tape! you truly are the geek of geeks.

Koala MeatPie
not Raelly, I bought an AGP FX 5500 instead of a PCI express DX 7800.

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

Sir Mist
My new motherboard Im gonna get has dual PCI Express slots droolio Dual 7800GT droolio

Koala MeatPie
My new motherboard Im gonna get has dual PCI Express slots droolio Dual 7800GT droolio

Dude, you only need one, Unless you want 2 Screens, which i find sorta Not Useless, but, un attractive, seeing as there is a space btw both screens.

Snoopbert
Then disagree, don't complain about me saying it.

Jeez.

-AC Whatever happened to the good ol' 30+ paragraph posts of yours that ranted on about how you just 'Owned' someone.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Dude, you only need one, Unless you want 2 Screens, which i find sorta Not Useless, but, un attractive, seeing as there is a space btw both screens.

Let me daydream about dual 7800GTs droolio

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by French Tip
Not me. My brother helped design the XBOX 360 so I got one already big grin

Because of this, does he get other stuff for XBox 360 at a discount?

Rogue Jedi
i saw the graphics on the news. not that much better.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i saw the graphics on the news. not that much better.

Not on an HDTV, and these are launch titles, when will you fools realize this? Not much better, but look at XBox 1 launch titles, only a few were of good quality.

Rogue Jedi
who you callin fool, fool?

Ken Kenobi
Everyone that thinks the XBox 360 should have been leaps and bounds better graphics wise than XBox, on launch day. It's too young to see the potential of the graphics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.