Nimrod vs Vision,WonderMan and Sub Mariner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Battle take place near Niarga Falls so if Sub Mariner needs to recharge he can.

Vision-The "synthezoid" Vision possessed the ability to manipulate his density; he could become completely intangible or as hard as diamond. While his density was lowered, he could fly, and while it was increased, he possessed vast superhuman strength and durability, with a lift capacity of 50 tons and a maximum density of 90 tons. He could fire solar-powered energy beams from the gem on his forehead or his eyes. His body was capable of self-repair, although repairing massive injuries would leave him temporarily infirm. He was capable of rapid analysis of data, and he could access and communicate with other computer systems

Wonder-Man-Vast superhuman strength, superhuman durability, virtual immortality, immeasurable endurance, supersonic flight capacity (Able to achieve speeds of at least 25,000MPH)

Namor the Sub-Mariner-Fully amphibious physignogmy and suited for high water pressure
Super strength, high speed swimming, atmospheric flight, command of marine life

DarkCrawler
I think they would be able to wear Ultron down. (Not tire him, of course, he's an robot, but destroy him)

golem370
Nimrod X-Men villain

DarkCrawler
Aw crap, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my eyes.

With Nimrod it is different thing...I think Nimrod is capable of taking down them all.

golem370
Well one reason why I made this is because like nightcrawler Vision could faze threw Nimrods body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.