Wonder Woman w/ Mjolnir vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Current Wonder Woman w/ Mjolnir

VS

All Star Superman (the 2-quntillion-ton-lifting one)

Who wins?

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Current Wonder Woman w/ Mjolnir

VS

Current Superman

Who wins?
with Mjolnir WW will win no problem

armandovalles
fine there i changed which Supes it is.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes wins.

Wonder Woman isn't fast enough to keep pace with him and she's not durable enough to take the punishment he'll dish out.

Whereas Supes has taken hits from Mjolnir before and got straight back up to give Thor a pasting.

Superman will win this fight.

grey fox
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Supes wins.

Wonder Woman isn't fast enough to keep pace with him and she's not durable enough to take the punishment he'll dish out.

Whereas Supes has taken hits from Mjolnir before and got straight back up to give Thor a pasting.

Superman will win this fight.

That was cis and pis.

ZephroCarnelian
What?

Character's Innate Strength and Plot Induced Sensibility??

Sounds about right to me!!! big grin

grey fox
Mjolnir is a magical weapon , therefor should overwrite supes bio field and break his ribs easily .

Thor 1
Supes0

ZephroCarnelian
It most likely DID break his ribs, but as soon as he's no longer exposed to a magical field, Supes heals up. smile

Plus Supes knows how to fight, when it hit his jaw, you don't think he'd just take it do you? He rolled with it, using his Superspeed, so that it didn't take his head clean off....

He's got LOTS of experience fighting magic....

And he's plenty fast enough to take out Diana before Mjolnir poses a threat.

Granted - she was impressive again him in Omac, but did you see how out of it he was? He might not have been holding back, but he wasn't fighting smart either....

kgkg
What?

Character's Innate Strength and Plot Induced Sensibility??

Sounds about right to me!!! big grin
that's a good one

grey fox
Hmm godforce

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
Hmm godforce

yes

WW W/Mjolnir = WIN...

Hegemon875
Yeah I have to say WW wins this one. She's been able to break supes bones in the past and with Mjolnir she'll take him down for the count.

ZephroCarnelian
Okay - Supes flies up to her, grabs both of her wrists and breaks them before she can react.

Now how does she use Mjolnir?

He's too fast and too strong.

Hegemon875
Okay - Supes flies up to her, grabs both of her wrists and breaks them before she can react.

Now how does she use Mjolnir?

He's too fast and too strong.

All Im sayin is that whenever Ive seen them fight its been pretty close with superman winning. I think Mjolnir would give her the edge.

But maybe all those fights were a result of PIS or CIS or whatever the hell its called.

ZephroCarnelian
I'll admit - Wonder Woman is more skilled than Supes.

And with Mjolnir, she's easily capable of injuring or even killing him.

But I believe his sheer advantage in speed and strength helps him to win this fight.

yes

Hegemon875
I'll admit - Wonder Woman is more skilled than Supes.

And with Mjolnir, she's easily capable of injuring or even killing him.

But I believe his sheer advantage in speed and strength helps him to win this fight.

yes

Actually yeah If people think supes and thor could go toe to toe than WW with Mjolnir shouldn't beat him IMO. But I think it would be a good fight.

ZephroCarnelian
It would - Supes vs Wonder Woman is always a good fight....

Because, even with Lois in the way, you know there's always sexual tension between the most powerful Male/Female heroes in the DCU! yes

That's why the ending to Kingdom Come was like, wow! lol.

It'd be a good fight and with a lot of luck, or with Supes forgetting his speed, then WW would win.

But I think he's got enough of an advanatge in speed and strength to compensate for her having Mjolnir.

LethalFemme
WW with the hammer beats him silly....yes

roughrider
Originally posted by LethalFemme

Pretty close - we haven't even talked about mjolnir's energy absorbing power. Not only would it absorb Supes heat vision (and blast it back at him) it could weaken him by sucking solar energy from his cells; if he gets weak enough, he is danger not only of losing, but getting killed by her (or Thor). But the crossovers didn't want to go there.

Love your signatures, LethalFemme! wink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by roughrider
Pretty close - we haven't even talked about mjolnir's energy absorbing power. Not only would it absorb Supes heat vision (and blast it back at him) it could weaken him by sucking solar energy from his cells; if he gets weak enough, he is danger not only of losing, but getting killed by her (or Thor). But the crossovers didn't want to go there.

Love your signatures, LethalFemme! wink

thanx.......blushing

Wickerman
Originally posted by LethalFemme

No, unfortunately she doesn't no

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
No, unfortunately she doesn't no

~wickerman~ Are you sure...?

long pig
This Superman isn't much more powerful, if any, than the normal Superman.

WW is ALMOST equal with him, and now, with Mjolnir, if she knows how to use it, she beats him handily.

8/10 even.

brainchild81
Originally posted by roughrider

Ditt-MFin'-O. Supes won because he's more popular, not because he should have.

Wild Cowboy
Still.... dats what we call PIS, PLOT INDUCED SENSIBILITY !!!!

ZephroCarnelian
C.mon guys... Supes can beat Thor WITH Mjolnir....

Are people here saying that Wonder Woman with Mjolnir is more powerful than THOR himself with Mjolnir???

laughing

Superman beats Wonder Woman with or without Mjolnir. yes

Fishy 500
I'm causing controversy !

Median Thor vs Median supes =Close match (if written by Dan Jurgens,) otherwise Supes should kick his ass.

WW + Moljnir vs Supes = Wonder Woman (Easily)

All star Supes vs WW + moljnir = N/A.

All start supes is a Morison tribute to the silver age, there fore we are talking about a Supes who is potentially far more powerful than normal. Can current supes one handily lift 200 quintillion tons ? On a very good day maybe, other wise probably not. Morison has also hinted at new powers, which makes it even harder to judge.

Fishy 500
C.mon guys... Supes can beat Thor WITH Mjolnir....

Are people here saying that Wonder Woman with Mjolnir is more powerful than THOR himself with Mjolnir???

yes

Yeah !

smile

ZephroCarnelian
Oi!!! No changing my text you scumsucking maggot!!! laughing

The Ion
Wonder Woman

ZephroCarnelian
Wonder Woman and Thor meet. Thor doesn't have the use of Mjolnir.

They fight. And Wonder Woman wins...

If THAT could happen, then I'd give Wonder Woman a good chance. smile

But I don't think it would - I think that Thor would still win.

And thus, it stands to reason that Superman - who has and possibly could again - beaten Thor, could beat this Diana too. smile

Fishy 500
Wonder Woman and Thor meet. Thor doesn't have the use of Mjolnir.

They fight. And Wonder Woman wins...

If THAT could happen, then I'd give Wonder Woman a good chance. smile

But I don't think it would - I think that Thor would still win.

And thus, it stands to reason that Superman - who has and possibly could again - beaten Thor, could beat this Diana too. smile

The current Wonder woman seems far to superior to the post Onslaught Thor ! smile

The Ion
Without Mjolnir I certainly think Diana can take Thor. Hell even with Mjolnir I thinks she'd be a better match for him than Supes.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by The Ion
Without Mjolnir I certainly think Diana can take Thor. Hell even with Mjolnir I thinks she'd be a better match for him than Supes.

Agreed ! smile

ZephroCarnelian
Seems being the operative word, lol. We don't know for example cos the two haven't met under the circumstances I've put down.

But she is very very powerful - and she gave Supes a lot of hurt in OMAC. yes

I just think that Supes is faster, by an order of magnitude....

Stronger, by the same...

More invulnerable....

Plus he has multiple other abilities....

------------

Wonder Woman isn't anywhere near as Invulnerable as Supes and she doesn't have lightspeed reactions like him....

As soon as the battle starts, Wonder Woman could drop Mjolnir as Supes has burnt a hole through her hand with heat vision...

He's strong enough to break he bones easily with just the power of his grip...

-----------------------------

Giving Wonder Woman Mjolnir really does give her a better chance...

But I STILL think she's at a disadvantage....

Superman 6-7/10

smile

kgkg
Seems being the operative word, lol. We don't know for example cos the two haven't met under the circumstances I've put down.

But she is very very powerful - and she gave Supes a lot of hurt in OMAC. yes

I just think that Supes is faster, by an order of magnitude....

Stronger, by the same...

More invulnerable....

Plus he has multiple other abilities....

------------

Wonder Woman isn't anywhere near as Invulnerable as Supes and she doesn't have lightspeed reactions like him....

As soon as the battle starts, Wonder Woman could drop Mjolnir as Supes has burnt a hole through her hand with heat vision...

He's strong enough to break he bones easily with just the power of his grip...

-----------------------------

Giving Wonder Woman Mjolnir really does give her a better chance...

But I STILL think she's at a disadvantage....

Superman 6-7/10

smile Logical answer but you are giving superman too much credit.

YES superman is > WW in almost all departments, but WW isn’t far behind.

Your entire scenario relies on Supes knocking Mjolnir out of WW hand. ( which is possible) but WW is to quick for that.

If Supes was to Fast for WW to react, WW would never land a punch on Supes. Supes whould be able to take WW with extreme ease , and WW whouldn't hand many blows. ( which is false)

You said heat vision; WW absorbs it and sends it back at supes 3X the power.

with Mjolnir she has her own speed. plus he can amp her speed with it and also absorb energy.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
without Mjolnir thor would rely on God force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.