batman with a gl ring vs the x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
wolverine,cyclops,and archangel. who wins?

grey fox
Batman......

ZephroCarnelian
Batman indeed, young padawan.

Crease
ANYBODY with a GL ring should defeat these guys. Someone with Batman's intellect would annihilate them.

BetaRayBill
when u make up these matches at least make it semi fair... this is a laugher, my pet hamster with a GL ring would take out those 3 X-men, you could've at least given them a telepath like chuck or emma and a powerhouse like collossus. Really whats wolvie gonna do if Batman uses the ring and is in the air? Sorry I'm just kinda sick with these one sided versus threads.

Crease
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
when u make up these matches at least make it semi fair... this is a laugher, my pet hamster with a GL ring would take out those 3 X-men, you could've at least given them a telepath like chuck or emma and a powerhouse like collossus. Really whats wolvie gonna do if Batman uses the ring and is in the air? Sorry I'm just kinda sick with these one sided versus threads.

Cosign

apoc001
why not just GL vs X-men?

Fanboy
Damn why don't you just let Superman sleep in the sun for 3 days and put him against the x-men.

Wickerman
Let's see now. Batman's afraid of his own damn shadow. He's haunted by the past bla bla bla. The GL ring either wouldn't work or it'd do crap and then Batman would be fatigued as hell. Green Arrow tried to use a GL ring in Rebirth, pushing his entire will power, and WITHOUT the problem Batman has (fear). He managed to shoot out an arrow with the ring and then nearly blacked out. Batman with GL ring < Batman without GL ring.

~wickerman~

Juntai
Originally posted by Wickerman
Let's see now. Batman's afraid of his own damn shadow. He's haunted by the past bla bla bla. The GL ring either wouldn't work or it'd do crap and then Batman would be fatigued as hell. Green Arrow tried to use a GL ring in Rebirth, pushing his entire will power, and WITHOUT the problem Batman has (fear). He managed to shoot out an arrow with the ring and then nearly blacked out. Batman with GL ring < Batman without GL ring.

~wickerman~ But Deathstroke turned Kyle's off with willpower, and he's likely just as haunted by the past.

grey fox
Yeah but kyle is a walking plot device..... but even without the ring bat's owns cyke and archangel. and then it comes down to the age old question ....Batman or wolverine ?

tiakocom
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah but kyle is a walking plot device..... but even without the ring bat's owns cyke and archangel. and then it comes down to the age old question ....Batman or wolverine ?

you sayin bat can take out cyclops? man i know bat is cool and stuff but theres no way i can see bat takin out cyclops the same reason why wolvie cant touch cyclops is the same reason why he would oblivate bats

grey fox
No , batman can take cyclops.

tiakocom
Originally posted by grey fox
No , batman can take cyclops.

sure man if you say so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Cyclops is basically supes with no powers (except laser eyes*) and some combat skills .

*Yes i know their not lasers but batman wont have enough time to figure that out will he .

Fanboy
Originally posted by tiakocom
sure man if you say so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He has already taken him down in one comic.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Fanboy
He has already taken him down in one comic.

let me guess was it a crossover?

Hegemon875
Originally posted by tiakocom
let me guess was it a crossover?

It would have to be by definition..

wolverine8888
bat non ring wolverine wins easily.wolverine woudl beat scot.
batman would beat scot too if given some prep.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by wolverine8888
bat non ring wolverine wins easily.wolverine woudl beat scot.
batman would beat scot too if given some prep.

agreed.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Hegemon875
agreed.

not gona bring the whole scott vs wolvie again only a matter of opinions who wins there as for scot vs bat, i still dont see how bat will take him down unless scott is so drunk that his aim is not good enough, the fight will be over b4 it even starts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.