Fantastic Four 12/9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

damaged
Apparently Best Buy will be releasing there own 4 disc version. I have no clue whats on it though.

Press release on the single disc:

For Immediate Release
ON DECEMBER 6th THE $151 MILLION BOX-OFFICE SUPER HERO
Fantastic 4 Stretches To DVD With An Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Tour Hosted by the Cast, Deleted Scenes, Music Videos And Much More!

Featuring The First Look At The Making of X-Men 3
Hosted by Producer and Marvel Guru Avi Arad

CENTURY CITY, Calif. - With ground-breaking special effects, irreverent comedy and a hot cast of up-and-comers, the most visible action film of the summer stretched across all demographics and clobbered the competition with its $151 million box office bonfire. But on December 6th prepare to see the fantastic like never before when the Fantastic Four flames onto DVD, VHS and PSP from Fox Home Entertainment. The DVD will feature the first look at the making of the highly-anticipated theatrical release X-Men 3, an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Fantastic Four worldwide theatrical press junket, deleted scenes, a Making Of Fantastic Four and casting featurettes, rockin' music videos and trailers. Offered in both widescreen and pan & scan, the Fantastic Four DVD, VHS & PSP will be available for the suggested retail price of $29.98

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
The Fantastic Four DVD is available in both widescreen and pan & scan versions, and is presented in English Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1, as well as Spanish, with English and Spanish subtitles for the U.S. version and English and French subtitles for the Canadian version. Special features include:

o An exclusive inside and first look at the highly-anticipated X-Men 3 hosted by producer and Marvel guru Avi Arad
o An exclusive behind-the-scenes footage hosted by the entire cast, showing the super-hero promotional world tour they embarked on to publicize the film
o Three deleted scenes
o A Making Of Fantastic Four featurette
o Fox Movie Channel Presents Casting Session and Making A Scene featurettes
o Music videos "Everything Burns" and "Come On Come In"
o Theatrical trailer and much more

Wolfie
Wow! I'll be getting my copy at Best Buy!

Cinemaddiction
The extra 2 discs are a CD-ROM of the original Fantastic Four comics, and the movie soundtrack. I think the 2 disc set for $15 will do just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.