superman 1 million, rune king thor vs cap.marvel,martian manhunter,immortal hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

ZephroCarnelian
Either Superman One Million or Rune King Thor, could easily take down the opposing team by themselves.

smile

roughrider
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Either Superman One Million or Rune King Thor, could easily take down the opposing team by themselves.

smile

Yep...I like these odds for the souped-up Supes and Odin-powered Thor.
The other three need some more help.

grey fox
The meat and veg of this fight is Rune King Thor Versus Supes prime and as we all know prime or not supes is still vulnerable to magic ......

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by grey fox
The meat and veg of this fight is Rune King Thor Versus Supes prime and as we all know prime or not supes is still vulnerable to magic ......

Except that Supes and Thor aren't fighting eachother....

grey fox
.......shit

ZephroCarnelian
big grin

Crease
I keep hearing about Supes Prime and Supes 1,000,000...do these guys actually have a place in DCcontinuity? I can't find their stories anywhere.

ZephroCarnelian
They're in the DC One Million series of comics.

Superman Prime is the original Superman after spending tens of thousands of years sunbathing in the centre of the sun.

His descendants - The Superman Dynasty - have all the classic Superman powers, plus magical powers given to them, when one of their ancestors married an Imp from the Fifth dimension.

Superman One Million is the leader of the Superman Dynasty, until Prime woke up. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.