Who would you rather be Wolverine or Batman or Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There all great fighters. Batman has the smarts and weapons but Wolverine and Sabretooth have the highten sense's and the healing factor and along with that is the slow aging. Ok I would what you to choose between Batman and Wolverine and Sabretooth without adamantium. Then choose with Batman Wolverine and sabretooth with Adamantium..

aton_ra
with adamantium :wolverine
(bats would die of adamantium poisoning and sabretooth has always been inferior to wolverine, even when they both had adamantium)

without adamantium:still wolverine because his healing factor goes through the roof while sabretooth's only slightly increases.

golem370
Sorry if I confused people I meant to say Batman 0r Regular Wolverine and Regular Sabretooth. Then Batman or Adamantium Wolverine or Sabretooth not Batman with adamantium. I know it sounds stupid.

kgkg
Batman because of all the money

golem370
You could become some kind of Ultimate fighter Wolverine or Sabretooth or a Boxing champion and make millions lol. Be a US Assassin for money lots of ways for them to become rich.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, but as Batman I would have money without the risks.

Who cares about superpowers when I have more money then Gates? Damn it, I could BUY superpowers.

golem370
Well what if somebody shots you and kills you for your money Healing Factor

DarkCrawler
Who would shoot me?

If anybody would even threaten me, I would:

A) Let my bodyguards kill him.

B) Use the powers that I bought (How many superheroes there are who have gained powers through scientific means? Countless)

C) Give him million dollars. I would get it back through my business in ten seconds.

thesilverspider
batman who is a playboy and has money nuff said.

Creshosk
Can I be Dark claw?

http://www.joeacevedo.com/images/customzone/customcon/fitzgerald2004/DarkClaw.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.