Anti-Homo Pill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
http://www.hetracil.com/

i shit you not messed

quotes from the site:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Disease Information
More than 80 million Americans suffer from some type of Homosexuality, and one in eight persons need treatment for Homosexuality during his or her lifetime. Homosexuality is not a character flaw; it is neither a "mood" nor a personal weakness that you can change at will or by "pulling yourself together."

Many healthy men can identify with having some of the symptoms of homosexuality, such as experiencing sexual fantasies about other men; But Homosxuality is diagnosed only when these activities take at least an hour a day, are very distressing, and interfere with daily life.
We encourage you to Learn more specifics about homosexuality from your doctor- The more you know about the illness itself, the more you can do to manage and recover from it.
Hetracil is the world's most widely prescribed anti-effeminate; it has been prescribed for more than 54 million people worldwide. Chances are, someone you know is getting better because of it. Learn more about how Hetracil works to make you better, so that you can know what to expect while you work toward your recovery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask Your Doctor
Homosexuality can make you feel confused, depressed, and make it difficult to function. Even so, there are many things about homosexuality that you may want to know before committing to treatment. Your doctor can give you the information you need, but it might be difficult to remember to ask the right questions. In addition to the questions below, you should tell your doctor what symptoms you are experiencing, what prescription medications you are taking, whether or not you drink alcohol, if you live with a woman who is pregnant or nursing and any side effects you experience during treatment.

i dont know what to say...please someone tell me this is a hoax What the f**k?

Sir Whirlysplat
It is fake accrding to this site

http://homomojo.com/life.php?itemid=432

Don't believe everything you read PVS

Its a social experiment a bit like many of my posts smile

Imagawa666
Homosexuality is not an illness. Its a type of mindset the person holds. Its not a medical condition. If it is then so is hetrosexuality if you think about it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Imagawa666
Homosexuality is not an illness. Its a type of mindset the person holds. Its not a medical condition. If it is then so is hetrosexuality if you think about it.

this is one of the reasons why PVS should have realised it was fake without me posting this smile

_Sanctuary_
Jut got to say, even the idea of this is disturbing...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Jut got to say, even the idea of this is disturbing...

read what Benjamin gave as the purpose for this social experiment

Fire
indeed even the idea is disturbing, this was too ****ed up to be true.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fire
indeed even the idea is disturbing, this was too ****ed up to be true.

Benjamin makes some salient points though fire in his experiment

ZephroCarnelian
It's a clever idea. The amount of hate-mail he's got from it though.

What amazes me is, he's got hate mail from both homophobes more than anyone else!! confused

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
It's a clever idea. The amount of hate-mail he's got from it though.

What amazes me is, he's got hate mail from both homophobes more than anyone else!! confused

Indeed

PVS
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

this is one of the reasons why PVS should have realised it was fake without me posting this smile

and can you please quote where i proclaimed it to be true?
got tool?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by PVS

This bit pretty much implies you believed it....

PVS
no it implies that i wasnt sure.
or else it would have said "this is not a hoax" or something
absolute along those lines. and such is the english language.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
no it implies that i wasnt sure.
or else it would have said "this is not a hoax" or something
absolute along those lines. and such is the english language.

Its OK mate if you didn't believe it - it's not a problem calm down no need to attack me or Zeph, you haven't lost any face or anything its only a web forum.

relax smile

just a tip - before posting this sort of stuff its worth doing a google search first smile

PVS
this is getting ridiculous.
dont you have anything better to do than troll me WS?

no need to take all this personal and make it you're life's mission
to be a condiscending annoyance. take a deep breath, calm down, and let it go.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
this is getting ridiculous.
dont you have anything better to do than troll me WS?

I'm not trollin you mate, I answered the question you asked on your thread. smile Why read more into it than that.

Trickster
PVS, dude, calm down. Whirlysplat didn't criticise you at all - like he says, you've not lost any face.

That said, I think this Benjamin guy is damned clever. Brilliant, even?

PVS
i understand trickster.
only thing is you have to check other threads, or shall
i say, every single thread i've been posting in to understand
the nature of his trolling. its clever form of stalk/annoy...in a sad way

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
i understand trickster.
only thing is you have to check other threads, or shall
i say, every single thread i've been posting in to understand
the nature of his trolling. its clever form of stalk/annoy...in a sad way

actually its not - I answered your thread and now you use the same defense you used on AC and everybody else that they are following you. Strange I think you replied to one of my posts first today. But I don't want to get into that on the board if you have a problem with me keep it to IM. Nothing clever about answering your post beyond the obvious and if you'd done a google search first, you wouldn't be annoyed. As the posters question has been answered a mod might as well close this thread, as I have no wish to argue with you further.

PVS
...as I have no wish to argue with you further.

oh king of irony

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
oh king of irony

not really - why try and be rude about a polite post - as I have tried to explain to you its pointless arguing like this on a forum.

smile

PVS
after the 13th PM you have sent me,
and the one you sent to kdog declaring your intent
to troll me? do you think i'm buying what you're peddling?
get a hobby

:edit: now 14 PM's

Storm
I suggest the both of you add each other to your ignore list.

Sir Whirlysplat
No my one to Kharma was nothing of the sort I'll post it if you want. It just said if you were intent on trouble, I would appreciate it if it was not a double team. He and I discussed my perception of your double team and he told me this was not the case, his word is good enough for me. I never mentioned trolling want me to post it here.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Storm
I suggest the both of you add each other to your ignore list.

Storm I am more than happy for you to go through my pm's to Kharma and PVS, I do not wish to place him ignore as at times I find his posts interesting - he just wishes a war. I have offered the olive branch with no strings on a number of occasions.

PVS
no need to post it, i read it.
now quit this obsession.
if you're so concerned about people liking you then
maybe you should quit trolling for sport.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
no need to post it, i read it.
now quit this obsession.
if you're so concerned about people liking you then
maybe you should quit trolling for sport.

I'm not concerned about psople liking me at all - but I am concerned you keep swearing and being aggressive when I have been nothing but polite to you. Have you read the other three posts between Khama and I in that conversation?

smile

Storm
Please drop the feud and get back on topic.

Sir Whirlysplat
Please drop the feud and get back on topic.

Seriously storm no topic is left in this thread

It was a hoax, for sociological purposes - you might as well close the thread.

Imagawa666
Oh shut up!

Sir Whirlysplat
Oh shut up!

Whose that aimed at mate?

PVS
you might as well close the thread.

wow, it never ends.

but you know what? backseat modding aside, the topic is squashed.
it could have been a "what if" topic, as the hoax site was
intended to create.

Imagawa666
Its directed at both. Stop arguing and get back on topic.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
wow, it never ends.

but you know what? backseat modding aside, the topic is squashed.
it could have been a "what if" topic, as the hoax site was
intended to create.

at last we agree if you wish to reestablish the aim of this thread, I am more than willing to debate it in a sensible non personal manner with you - If you are.

smile

PVS
storm-wish granted

he's on ignore

Storm
Just on time because I was not going to repeat myself but issue temporary bans instead.

_Sanctuary_
This reminds me of the "bonzaii kitty" thing... It is obviously not true, but still I find it upsetting that people would even think of it...

Sir Whirlysplat
Back to topic.

To Change the aims of this thread slightly as it was a hoax.

What if such a pill existed?

How would it alter society given the negative sterotypes many people hold towards homosexuals?

Would some people wish to "conform" even if this meant being untrue to their nature?

Imagawa666
It would be a form of opression and is subverting the course of nature. If it is inherent in some humans to be gay then that is part of our evolution.

Trickster
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
This reminds me of the "bonzaii kitty" thing... It is obviously not true, but still I find it upsetting that people would even think of it...

Bonzai kitty wasn't true?!

Sir Whirlysplat
It would be a form of opression and is subverting the course of nature. If it is inherent in some humans to be gay then that is part of our evolution.

Our would it be another choice? A choice that you could change your nature chemically. I think it depends as Benjamin implys in the perception of what homosexuality is.

Trickster
Back to topic.

To Change the aims of this thread slightly as it was a hoax.

What if such a pill existed?

How would it alter society given the negative sterotypes many people hold towards homosexuals?

Would some people wish to "conform" even if this meant being untrue to their nature?

I think a fair percentage of homosexual/bisexual men would take it. But I also think it's one of those things that to actually take would be shunned. Nobody would announce to the world that they take it (call it Hetracil, why not?). It would be a taboo, and would isolate those who did take it from both the gay community and the straight community.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Trickster
I think a fair percentage of homosexual/bisexual men would take it. But I also think it's one of those things that to actually take would be shunned. Nobody would announce to the world that they take it (call it Hetracil, why not?). It would be a taboo, and would isolate those who did take it from both the gay community and the straight community.

I agree with you totally I think a percentage of gay men would take and feel very uncomfortable doing so - I also think taking it could produce the stigma you indicate.

Trickster
It would no doubt do so. If you were discovered to be taking said Hetracil, the homophobic hetrosexual population would disown you as a ***, and the homosexual population would denounce you as a traitor, a sheep, or coward. Obviously, only small parts of each group would care enough to be so discriminatory, but that's the same as it is now - only both sides would despise you.

BTW, can you be hetrophobic?

Sir Whirlysplat
It would no doubt do so. If you were discovered to be taking said Hetracil, the homophobic hetrosexual population would disown you as a ***, and the homosexual population would denounce you as a traitor, a sheep, or coward. Obviously, only small parts of each group would care enough to be so discriminatory, but that's the same as it is now - only both sides would despise you.

BTW, can you be hetrophobic?

I gree totally and I reckon a person could be heterophobic, I found this on the BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3030328.stm

Capt_Fantastic
If this pill existed, and you only had to take one or maybe a few over the course of a couple of weeks(I didn't check the site) then that would imply that homosexuality is a chemical imbalance, brought on by some sort of disorder. If you had to take the pills for many months and perhaps years, then that could imply gene therapy...which would make it a genetic condition...beyond choice.

However, the reality of this pill would forever imply that, from it's creation forward, homosexuality would be chosen, as there were a way to stop yourself from being gay.

Trickster
Hey, that's pretty interesting - I never noticed that in the news.

It's pretty boring having a debate when we both agree, though... Think I'll wait for someone else to post.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hey, that's pretty interesting - I never noticed that in the news.

It's pretty boring having a debate when we both agree, though... Think I'll wait for someone else to post.

agreed again.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
If this pill existed, and you only had to take one or maybe a few over the course of a couple of weeks(I didn't check the site) then that would imply that homosexuality is a chemical imbalance, brought on by some sort of disorder. If you had to take the pills for many months and perhaps years, then that could imply gene therapy...which would make it a genetic condition...beyond choice.

However, the reality of this pill would forever imply that, from it's creation forward, homosexuality would be chosen, as there were a way to stop yourself from being gay.

But if it was chosen would be a denial of intrinsic nature?

Trickster
Exactly - should we 'cheat' in such a way, instead of fighting through homosexuality to become straight?

That'd be the quandry the church would face.

Capt_Fantastic
But if it was chosen would be a denial of intrinsic nature?

Would any irrational bible-thumper care about intrinsic nature?

Or some under-intelligent, back-woods, redneck who wants to beat the hell out of a gay man in the streets?

"STUPID ***! Don't you know nuthin'? There's a pill for that shit now!" -while they're beating the hell out of him with their steel toed workboot?

KidRock
They should give out anti-homosexual pills filled with arsenic.

Sir Whirlysplat
Would any irrational bible-thumper care about intrinsic nature?

Or some under-intelligent, back-woods, redneck who wants to beat the hell out of a gay man in the streets?

"STUPID ***! Don't you know nuthin'? There's a pill for that shit now!" -while they're beating the hell out of him with their steel toed workboot?

True enough - and fair point

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by KidRock
They should give out anti-homosexual pills filled with arsenic.

I don't think thats a good idea KR

Capt_Fantastic
They should give out anti-homosexual pills filled with arsenic. Quite the American Badass, aren't you?

Trickster
But the church itself would have to make a decision - they could hardly condone 'Hetracil' whilst condemning the Pill.

Capt_Fantastic
But the church itself would have to make a decision - they could hardly condone 'Hetracil' whilst condemning the Pill.

Why wouldn't they condone it? They already think it's a mental disorder. The Pope himself has said as much.

Sir Whirlysplat

I'm not sure it coudn't justify hetracil

Trickster
But isn't a mental disorder different from a genetic one?

(Sorry if I'm wrong)

Sir Whirlysplat
But isn't a mental disorder different from a genetic one?

(Sorry if I'm wrong)

- Physiologically yes and I see where your coming from - Hetracil thouh is stating its treating a mental disorder in the original post.

StrangeDays
I wonder if the so called 'red necks' would then give the pill to their dogs. Dogs really don't care what they hump; male, female, inanimate object. Actually, it's probably quite common across the board in the animal kingdom. It's just that some of humankind has the notion that we are better than so called 'lower' life forms.

Funny how it seems we are the only lifeform that appears to be so judgmental it can really f*#k a person up.

We could probably learn a thing or two from the animal kingdom.

http://www.freehomepages.com/mistymoon/powanilist.html

Trickster
Hmph. I still think it would create problems for those who took it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hmph. I still think it would create problems for those who took it.

I undoubtedly think it would

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by StrangeDays
I wonder if the so called 'red necks' would then give the pill to their dogs. Dogs really don't care what they hump; male, female, inanimate object. Actually, it's probably quite common across the board in the animal kingdom. It's just that some of humankind has the notion that we are better than so called 'lower' life forms.

Funny how it seems we are the only lifeform that appears to be so judgmental it can really f*#k a person up.

We could probably learn a thing or two from the animal kingdom.

http://www.freehomepages.com/mistymoon/powanilist.html

I saw adocumentary on homosexuality in the animal kingdom, a man in the American south killed his wifes dog because it humped another male dog. So, he beat it, or shot it to death(I can't recall which) She divorced him and took the animals. The host of the docu interviewed the wife, but the husband declined to comment.

Point being, that the dog wasn't gay...it was just acting like a dog sometimes does...
No need to kill it.

Sir Whirlysplat
I saw adocumentary on homosexuality in the animal kingdom, a man in the American south killed his wifes dog because it humped another male dog. So, he beat it, or shot it to death(I can't recall which) She divorced him and took the animals. The host of the docu interviewed the wife, but the husband declined to comment.

Point being, that the dog wasn't gay...it was just acting like a dog sometimes does...
No need to kill it.

there would have been no need to kill it if it was gay.

Capt_Fantastic
there would have been no need to kill it if it was gay.

No need splitting hairs with me...

Sir Whirlysplat
No need splitting hairs with me...

your right I didn't need to say that it was clear enough what you said - sorry.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.hetracil.com/

i shit you not messed

quotes from the site:
-Disease Information
More than 80 million Americans suffer from some type of Homosexuality, and one in eight persons need treatment for Homosexuality during his or her lifetime. Homosexuality is not a character flaw; it is neither a "mood" nor a personal weakness that you can change at will or by "pulling yourself together."

Many healthy men can identify with having some of the symptoms of homosexuality, such as experiencing sexual fantasies about other men; But Homosxuality is diagnosed only when these activities take at least an hour a day, are very distressing, and interfere with daily life.
We encourage you to Learn more specifics about homosexuality from your doctor- The more you know about the illness itself, the more you can do to manage and recover from it.
Hetracil is the world's most widely prescribed anti-effeminate; it has been prescribed for more than 54 million people worldwide. Chances are, someone you know is getting better because of it. Learn more about how Hetracil works to make you better, so that you can know what to expect while you work toward your recovery.

Ask Your Doctor
Homosexuality can make you feel confused, depressed, and make it difficult to function. Even so, there are many things about homosexuality that you may want to know before committing to treatment. Your doctor can give you the information you need, but it might be difficult to remember to ask the right questions. In addition to the questions below, you should tell your doctor what symptoms you are experiencing, what prescription medications you are taking, whether or not you drink alcohol, if you live with a woman who is pregnant or nursing and any side effects you experience during treatment.

laughing out loud Soon they'll give a vaccination for straightness

FeceMan
It's funny stick out tongue.

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

soleran30
Is this a suppository medicine?

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
storm-wish granted

he's on ignore

Just like I am on ignore, right? wink PVS cant help but troll and start arguements. It gets him off.

Sir Whirlysplat
Just like I am on ignore, right? wink PVS cant help but troll and start arguements. It gets him off.

smile

Imperial_Samura
Sir Whirlysplat? You've been knighted?

Hehehe, this would be kind of funny if there weren't so many fools who believed such tosh. Really what I want to see is an Anti-stupid pill, or even better an anti-bigot injection. Now that would be fun, especially if it involved some sort of gun-delivery system.

Now I have seen the site for this before - And at first I honestly couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, seems there is a fine line between satire and fact, still no such drug exists in such a role (that I know of, which is Good because if it did they probably would have tested it on Africans. Bloody big Pharma companies)

Wasn't till I saw this that I got my answer

Though I can just imagine the look on a doctor's face if someone asked "What type of effeminacy do I have? How do I know if I'm effeminate?" Snort. Snicker.

whobdamandog
I believe PVS is getting a little mental. The dude seems to think everyone is attacking him as of late. Gotta wonder about the mental stability of a guy who gets angry about smiley faces and writing on a computer screen....

KharmaDog

Pot. Kettle. Black

PVS
Originally posted by whobdamandog
I believe PVS is getting a little mental. The dude seems to think everyone is attacking him as of late. Gotta wonder about the mental stability of a guy who gets angry about smiley faces and writing on a computer screen....

gotta wonder about the egotistical freak who feels they can assasinate someones character without even knowing them erm

soleran30

FeceMan
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Pot. Kettle. Black
Oh, heavens, we don't allow mixing like that in our great country.

PVS
yes, we keep our cooking ware seperate...but equal.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by whobdamandog

At least it results in anger, and not lies and vocal masturbation of those lies.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Sir Whirlysplat? You've been knighted?

Hehehe, this would be kind of funny if there weren't so many fools who believed such tosh. Really what I want to see is an Anti-stupid pill, or even better an anti-bigot injection. Now that would be fun, especially if it involved some sort of gun-delivery system.

Now I have seen the site for this before - And at first I honestly couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, seems there is a fine line between satire and fact, still no such drug exists in such a role (that I know of, which is Good because if it did they probably would have tested it on Africans. Bloody big Pharma companies)

Wasn't till I saw this that I got my answer

Though I can just imagine the look on a doctor's face if someone asked "What type of effeminacy do I have? How do I know if I'm effeminate?" Snort. Snicker.

I don't know if you read my first ppost in this thread

but your right Samura and it was the shetty bit which tipped me off to find this.

Sir Whirlysplat
At least it results in anger, and not lies and vocal masturbation of those lies.

please expand - I'm interested smile

Trickster
Please don't. I think some sort of flame thread should be started, so that everyone can just flame each other, and pick sides and stuff.

It might help.... wink

Jedi Priestess
Hell I think they ought to have their own little section where the rest of us dont have to continually read these arguments........getting tedious. messed

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Hell I think they ought to have their own little section where the rest of us dont have to continually read these arguments........getting tedious. messed

Agreed smile

PVS
i have him on ignore. its a closed issue.
well, it was anyway

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
well, it was anyway

You don't really smile and its not to you is it smile otherwise why bait me with this comment when I have not mentioned you smile

Eis
I have to ask this, WS, are you homophobic?

Storm
You don't really smile and its not to you is it smile otherwise why bait me with this comment when I have not mentioned you smile
This hostility between PVS and you is a two-sided affair and, in the past, the both of you have been in the wrong. PVS showed his good will to bury the hatchet by putting you on ignore (since there seems to be no other way to come to an agreement). Don' t engage into flamebaiting.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
I have to ask this, WS, are you homophobic?

Certainly not

Sir Whirlysplat
This hostility between PVS and you is a two-sided affair and, in the past, the both of you have been in the wrong. PVS showed his good will to bury the hatchet by putting you on ignore (since there seems to be no other way to come to an agreement). Don' t engage into flamebaiting.

I cetainly would not flamebait PVS Storm despite having me on ignore he has mentioned me as "him" in this post

Originally posted by PVS
well, it was anyway

prior to my reply to it -

I took the "well, it was anyway " as a statement of intent from PVS - I must ask you how do you read it and replied doubting he had me on ignore after this and adding a picture of a very cute kitten. Is this flamebaiting or an attempt to take the higher ground as I have throughout despite responses to my im's offering the Olive branch like this -

this is one of the less abusive ones - at no point did I use such profanity to him, if he really has been on ignore I consider the matter closed.

Capt_Fantastic
Certainly not

Only when he feels threatened by one.

no?

Sir Whirlysplat
Only when he feels threatened by one.

no?

I am never threatened by one smile We would always have fished in different pools smile

People choose to read homophobia into posts where homosexuality is not treated as sacrosanct. I was before I became the forums self appointed "peacekeeper" an equal ops. flamer.

smile

lil bitchiness
How frightening.

They're gonna be drugging people in order to set a ''morality norm''.

Well I guess it wouldnt be the first time.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
How frightening.

They're gonna be drugging people in order to set a ''morality norm''.

Well I guess it wouldnt be the first time.

Its not real Lil B

Islamic_Cleric

Exactly, I wonder if this tactic of denying what is said is in the bad debating tactic thread?

Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/RonaldMcGTFO.jpg

FeceMan
So...much...banning...in one thread...

Alliance
laughing out loud

Why is this back again?

ragesRemorse

What a shame, i finally thought this gay trend was about to be behind us all

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
What a shame, i finally thought this gay trend was about to be behind us all ....Gay trend? What the f**k?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Alliance
laughing out loud

Why is this back again?
God hates the GDF.

Alliance
God hates many forums in KMC.

Bicnarok
Its a shame its a fake, it would have cured all those sinnerssmile

Schecter
how about an anti-idiot pill? that would rule. but then again the world would be alot less funny just as it would be less annoying. good with the bad, i guess.

Devil King
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
What a shame, i finally thought this gay trend was about to be behind us all

What gay trend? You mean in topics that have to do with it, or how you're tired of beng reminded it exists?

Alliance
thumb up

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by PVS
one of my favorite techniques: someone who reads the baiting rhetorical trap question...and gives an answer laughing out loud

Originally posted by PVS
and can you please quote where i proclaimed it to be true?
got tool?

Originally posted by PVS
storm-wish granted

he's on ignore

Originally posted by PVS
oh king of irony

I see smile

Schecter
Originally posted by Schecter

what, you gonna bump that old thread again?

dur

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by Schecter
dur

Devil King
Originally posted by Buckeroo Banzai

tsk tsk tsk...socks carrying on old grudges is fun!

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by Devil King
tsk tsk tsk...socks carrying on old grudges is fun!

Schecter
lol failysplat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.