"Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader" Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Well, the book "Star Wars: Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader" came out today. It's the newest novel by author James Luceno, the dude who wrote "Labyrinth of Evil" & "Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith" which are, in my opinion, the best PT novels in the series.

The book takes place directly after the events of episode 3 and is about the life and times of young Vader and his rise.

Darth Faunus
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith was written by Stover, the author of Shatterpoint. Hence why I don't like it. There's something about the way it's written that turns me off to it.

Anyway, I'm getting Dark Lord today; should be good.

kamikz
It has a retarded name though.

Darth Faunus
What's retarded about it?

Darth Faunus
And actually, I just came home with it.

kamikz
LMAO "the rise of Darth Vader", I don't know who said it, think it was Janus, but he said it sounded like a prono book so everytime I see the title I laugh my ass off. But honestly it seems like an awesome book, gotta buy it. They never release Star Wars books in Sweden, at least I never find em, I always have to buy it at the internet.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith was written by Stover, the author of Shatterpoint.
Anyway, I'm getting Dark Lord today; should be good.

Dude, you're right..i messed up. Matthew Stover wrote "Revenge of the Sith" and Luceno wrote both "LOE" & "Dark Lord"

Thanks for the clear up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.