Cast still in OOTP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emily_depp
here if you scroll down there names, there still in it!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/

Dont think tom will be tho sad
got a diff director too:~

nick1811
I have inside information, that Daniel Radcliffe is thinking of quitting the Harry Potter series erm

Emily_depp
Originally posted by nick1811
I have inside information, that Daniel Radcliffe is thinking of quitting the Harry Potter series erm

oh really why? and how you know?

sk8stuff09
i doubt thats true

danagrint
lol! did you make that up, that's the poorest rumour I've ever heard

Saratn
well, it isn't true, because why would he be the first to sign on for OOTP?

Barker
Originally posted by Emily_depp
here if you scroll down there names, there still in it!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

4 People.....Nice no expression

Emily_depp
Originally posted by Barker
4 People.....Nice no expression

the three main ones thats what most ppl are worried about! mad

nick1811
oh really why? and how you know? Originally posted by sk8stuff09
i doubt thats true Originally posted by danagrint
lol! did you make that up, that's the poorest rumour I've ever heard

lol, stick out tongue it was worth a try!

danagrint
wow. 4 people!!

The Unknown

Not that I'm doubting it's accuracy for this, but you do know that IMDb can be very innacurate?

gshkris7272
im pretty sure that Ralph Fiennes is in the next one, becausse before d.r and r.f were the only two people that were for sure going to be in it.

Insomnia
Originally posted by gshkris7272
im pretty sure that Ralph Fiennes is in the next one, becausse before d.r and r.f were the only two people that were for sure going to be in it.

Well, obviously they wouldn't sign him on GOF if he was only planning on doing the one scene in the entire series.

gshkris7272
okay.. then doesnt it say on the site?

meel
I think that Rachel Hurd-Wood (the one who played Wendy at's PP's movie) , could be Luna Lovegood. She's so perfect for the role! smile

danagrint
I hope they get Luna's charater right!

Emily_depp
Originally posted by meel
I think that Rachel Hurd-Wood (the one who played Wendy at's PP's movie) , could be Luna Lovegood. She's so perfect for the role! smile

I dont think she will tho because there looking in schools

Hollypoo
I do hope that tom felton(draco) is still in it..even though i despise draco malfoy I still think tom is a good actor!

Prince Nauj
I just wanna know whos playing LUna... grrrrrrrrr

Barker
the three main ones thats what most ppl are worried about! mad
I'm Not 'Most "ppl"' Though..................

Too Many People Like Them.

"omg dan iz teh hottt lol"

"hoo els luvs roopert"

"i want bon emma omg"

New Ones Would Do Fine. Ugly Ones. smile

Frozen kisses
Well im hoping they keep the same people..but get rid of that dumbledork! seriuos he is so wrong for it..

Dilynn
the three main characters and lucius have signed on till half blood prince

jediperson
Originally posted by Dilynn
the three main characters and lucius have signed on till half blood prince

HELL YEAH

EMMA IS STILL IN love

Anoushka
wow-ee,good for them no expression

they can't leave out tom felton!he's one of the best actors there!seriously.better than radcliffe even.so deliciously evil,i can just see him doing that character in HBP and OOTP.

plus he and the guy playing lucius are made for each other,there's so much chemistry yes

exanda kane
That rumour about Radcliffe thinking of giving up Harry's shoes was true; however he has now said he will continue as HP aslong as he is able to make other films.

sammii
it duz my head in when they change characters i dnt seem to like them as much like they changed dd is the 3rd he was nowhere near as gud as the 1st the 1st was just like it describes in the book ..............

Emma watson sais in an interview that she,ll deffinately move on to other stuff but when tho ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.