My Imperfect Intro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperfect_Love
Hi everyone.
My name is Imperfect Love (obviously), but you guys can call me IL, Love, or Imperfect.
My friend is Diamond~Kisses, and she invited me here because, like her, I enjoy talking on the Internet. We are pretty close, and she will be helping me along the way to becoming a regular member.
I like to read teen books, watch corny romance movies, go to Drama Club, go to Dance Club and go out on my bike.
I love spring, and I really dislike winter. Apart from Christmas, of course wink Snow is okay if it snows a lot, but apart from that, I don't particularly like Winter at all.
I am crazy, imperfect, curvy, and I'm lovin' it!! happy

~Imperfect Love~

PS. I would like to become friends with all kinds of people, but I do not date anyone over the Internet.

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Imperfect_Love
Originally posted by Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2 Thanks, nice place you guys got here smile

*Sxc_Sarah*
Welcome to the mad house stick out tongue

Imperfect_Love
Seems like it, in the OTF anyway stick out tongue
Nice sig, btw, Sarah

~Imp~

Barker
welcome2

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Imperfect_Love
Hi everyone.
My name is Imperfect Love (obviously), but you guys can call me IL, Love, or Imperfect.
My friend is Diamond~Kisses, and she invited me here because, like her, I enjoy talking on the Internet. We are pretty close, and she will be helping me along the way to becoming a regular member.
I like to read teen books, watch corny romance movies, go to Drama Club, go to Dance Club and go out on my bike.
I love spring, and I really dislike winter. Apart from Christmas, of course wink Snow is okay if it snows a lot, but apart from that, I don't particularly like Winter at all.
I am crazy, imperfect, curvy, and I'm lovin' it!! happy

~Imperfect Love~

PS. I would like to become friends with all kinds of people, but I do not date anyone over the Internet. Hi hunni happy
I see you've got yourself a perdy siglet. If you need any help, you know where to find me hug

_Sanctuary_
Hi! hope you can keep a secret wink

Mando
Welcome to the forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.