Wazzzzz Uuuup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slyther Savio
YO YO YO SLYTHER IN THE HIZ-OUZE! lol

Hey I'm Slyther first off. Well Slyther isn't my real name but I have been called Slyther for a LOOONG time. I am new not only to this site but to RP itself. Uh I like sports including cheerleading...I am not a cheerleader but I enjoy taking breaks at foot ball practice to watch cheerleaders practice lol but hey doesn't every boy!? I am captain of my foot ball team at North Vermillion High School GO FALCONS! and uh well thats pretty much it.. rolling on floor laughing

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Slyther Savio
Thanks

French Tip
Welcome!

Slyther Savio
....Mean girl??.......I LIKE IT! Mean girls are AWSOME! I prefer cheerleaders but I like Mean girls ALOT more.

Barker
Originally posted by Slyther Savio

Hey I'm Slyther first off. Well Slyther isn't my real name but I have been called Slyther for a LOOONG time. I am new not only to this site but to RP itself. Uh I like sports including cheerleading...I am not a cheerleader but I enjoy taking breaks at foot ball practice to watch cheerleaders practice lol but hey doesn't every boy!? I am captain of my foot ball team at North Vermillion High School GO FALCONS! and uh well thats pretty much it.. rolling on floor laughing
Go Snow Canyon Warriors. no expression

stick out tongue

Welcome To Kmc.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Slyther Savio

Welcome dude! Have fun here!

Slyther Savio
I've been here a few hours and am already having a blast!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.