E. Khun vs Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win.

SnakeEyes
This would be a better fight if E. Kuhn was a Star Wars character... Oh, and if you mean Exar Kun and your just too dumb to function correctly, then Exar would waste Maul. Bad thread and grammar.

darthsith19
There was actually a tournament about this at ign.com. There was 32 combatants, at least i think it was 36, all Star Wars characters and match-ups with polls for who would win. Kun and Maul were fighting in the first round. Maul won. Obviously that's bullshit. Vader won the tournament. That makes it even more bullshit. Just saying. But anyways, Exar Kun'd own Maul.

Illustrious
Originally posted by darthsith19
There was actually a tournament about this at ign.com. There was 32 combatants, at least i think it was 36, all Star Wars characters and match-ups with polls for who would win. Kun and Maul were fighting in the first round. Maul won. Obviously that's bullshit. Vader won the tournament. That makes it even more bullshit. Just saying. But anyways, Exar Kun'd own Maul.

Hence why popularity doesn't indicate crap.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
This would be a better fight if E. Kuhn was a Star Wars character... Oh, and if you mean Exar Kun and your just too dumb to function correctly, then Exar would waste Maul. Bad thread and grammar.

Why thank you, professor Eyes for the...lecture?

cool

Ianus
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1941/ownedgot3fd.jpg

Ballister
laughing Anyways, Kun would annihalate Maul. Maul was the apprentice to a Sith lord, Kun WAS a Sith lord.

IKC
That's not the only reason, but yes. Maul wouldn't even know what hit him.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ianus

How is your name pronounced, no seriously,..

Ballister
That's what I asked on another thread... Is it Ie-anus, or ee-nus, I really don't know...

kamikz
Isent Ianus the name of a god or something?

overlord
If it's impossible to create a thread without an obvious winner then I suggest digging through the forum.

Darth Traya
Well, Janus was a Roman God. He had a face on either side of his head, enabling him to see 360*. Hence why he was the guardian of cupboards and pantrys.

Ianus
Cupboards and pantries? lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janus

SS_181st_Snow
This is almost as bad as Revan vs. Anakin. There is no fight. Exar smokes Maul like a peacepipe. But if it's Exar w/o force powers, then Maul gets pwned anyway.

Illustrious
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
This is almost as bad as Revan vs. Anakin. There is no fight. Exar smokes Maul like a peacepipe. But if it's Exar w/o force powers, then Maul gets pwned anyway.

No. This is worse than Revan vs. Anakin. And if you had the cognitive abilities of an ape, it shouldn't be hard to figure out why.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Let's say Exar is so high he can't see, think,sense,walk,smell,hear etc. and Maul has a bit of a taozin skin to block Exar's senses and a prep talk from Sids and a batalion of droids behind him.Again...

jollyjim311
Since this thread will go nowhere, I have a question that doesn't deserve it's own thread, is Wikipedia reliable?

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Illustrious
No. This is worse than Revan vs. Anakin. And if you had the cognitive abilities of an ape, it shouldn't be hard to figure out why.

But I'm still on Monkey, I havn't gotten to Ape yet.

Ballister
spam_laser

Ianus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Since this thread will go nowhere, I have a question that doesn't deserve it's own thread, is Wikipedia reliable?

Well, it usually has its sources at the bottom. Wikipedia -can- be reliable, but the wording can be bias, or certain inaccuracies can be found. It even goes so far as to reflect the opinions of people who wrote the article, so you have to double check on it usually.

Darth_Glentract
I suggest starwars.wikicities.com

It's usually lea lot better.

Tangible God
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
How is your name pronounced, no seriously,.. From you of all insulters, I was really expecting a better comeback.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Tangible God
From you of all insulters, I was really expecting a better comeback.

I hadn't known you held me in well regard, Tangible, given our run-ins from days past that I haven't forgotten about. But my intentions weren't to insult. I wanted to know how to pronounce his name, is all.

cool

Revenant
jollyjim: dunno bout wikipedia since anyone can change the info on the page, sometimes it really covers all info needed, sometimes it just gives you an incredible load of bullshit...

Ianus
The Star Wars Wikicities is a slight bit better because it's monitored.

jollyjim311
Can someone please post a link to Wikipedia that the information on it is complete bull?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.