Quotables (Tarintino movies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Quote your favorite lines from Tarintino movies

Mando
"pony tail wearin mutha ****a...What the hell's wrong wich you?!?!?"
-chris tucker, Jackie brown

"That Is a tasy burger"
-SLJ, pulp fiction

"That man, is dying from A ****IN BULLET THAT I SAW 'EM TAKE! SO DONT YOU BE CALLIN' HIM A RAT!"
-Harvey Keitel, Reservoir dogs

"hardy ****in' har"
-Harvey Keitel, Reservoir dogs

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? or are you gonna bite?"
-Michael madsen, Reservoir dogs

I have a ton more, look in my profile.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mando
"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? or are you gonna bite?"
-Michael madsen, Reservoir dogs

I love that part, lol. I liked how he so casually said it after Harvey furiously asked him to say it again, lol...

Great movie btw.

My favorite quotes in that movie has got to be:

Tortured Cop:
"Im fcukin' deformed..."

Mr Orange:
"Fcuk you! Fcuk you! I'm fcukin' dying! I'm fcukin dyin'!"

Man that part was intense..and kinda funny to tell you the truth, lol.

The guy has a cut on his face and he's complaining to a dying man about it, rotflmao

Another funny part was when the tortured cop asked the dying Mr. Orange: "How do I look?"...Mr. Orange just laughed at him,lol

FistOfThe North
lol, another funny line I liked in Reservoir Dogs happened during the naming of the characters in the form of colors and what was said.

"Your Mr. Black, you're Mr. Brown, your're Mr. Blonde, your're Mr. Pink, and your're Mr. White.."

Bushemi: "Hey. Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?"

Boss: "Cause you're a ******, alright?"

lmao

Solo
"pony tail wearin mutha ****a...What the hell's wrong wich you?!?!?"
-chris tucker, Jackie brown
I wasn't a huge fan of Jackie Brown. Although, it's a good film, it's the worst of all of the Tarantino movies (excluding MBFB).

Fell asleep the first time I tried to watch it.

KILLBILLFREAK
Jackie Brown WAS GOOD you are crazy to fall alseep on Jackie Brown

Nevermind
Originally posted by KILLBILLFREAK
Jackie Brown WAS GOOD you are crazy to fall alseep on Jackie Brown

He didn't say it was bad, he said it's the worst of Tarantino's films, and I agree with him. Jackie Brown although still a good movie wasn't up to standard to the rest of his films. I actually fell asleep the second time I watched it.

Juwanna
//There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."//
-Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction

This isn't a QT movie quote it's RR, but its awsome anyway

//"I can't see fcukmook, I have no eyes."//
-Johnny Depp, Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Solo
Originally posted by Juwanna

//"I can't see fcukmook, I have no eyes."//
-Johnny Depp, Once Upon a Time in Mexico
My favorite is:

El, you really must try this because it's puerco pibil. It's a slow-roasted pork, nothing fancy. It just happens to be my favorite, and I order it with a tequila and lime in every dive I go to in this country. And honestly, that is the best it's ever been anywhere. In fact, it's too good. It's so good that when I'm finished, I'll pay my check, walk straight into the kitchen and shoot the cook. Because that's what I do. I restore the balance to this country.
-Agent Sands

Mando
Originally posted by Nevermind
He didn't say it was bad, he said it's the worst of Tarantino's films, and I agree with him. Jackie Brown although still a good movie wasn't up to standard to the rest of his films. I actually fell asleep the second time I watched it.

^thumb up

I loved the cast in the movie though.

Juwanna
lol that is a funny quote. good part

Nevermind
^thumb up

I loved the cast in the movie though.

yes, the movie was well casted.

Juwanna
ya salma hayek, antonio banderas, johnny depp, will dafoe, the cheech and chong guy(i dont know his name but hes in like every RR movie)

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by Nevermind

No No No Im not saying he thought it was a bad movie he fell alseep on it

FistOfThe North
Kill Bill vol 1

Bill,...it's your bab"P0W!"

otho
i have the script to pulp fiction - greatest film ever
but cant post the link just yet as i havent posted enuf ... if some1 private messages me i cud give them it and they cud post it smile
my fav. quote

VINCENT:-Have you ever given a foot massage?

JULES:-Don't be tellin' me about foot massages -- I'm the ****in' foot master.

VINCENT:- Given a lot of 'em?

JULES:-Shit yeah. I got my technique down man, I don't tickle or nothin'.

VINCENT:-Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?

JULES:-**** you.

VINCENT:-How many?

JULES:-**** you.

VINCENT:-Would you give me a foot massage -- I'm kinda tired.

JULES:-Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed --

LOL

adscrawler
"i just shot marvin in the face!!!!!!!!!!!"

otho
pulp fiction script

Ladyluck
Esteban: "If I had met you forty years ago, you would have been my number one lady"
The Bride: "Well, I'm flattered."
Esteban: "You goddamn better well be."

- Kill Bill Vol. 2

Soth
Originally posted by Juwanna
ya salma hayek, antonio banderas, johnny depp, will dafoe, the cheech and chong guy(i dont know his name but hes in like every RR movie) Cheech Marin?

Paola
"Why daddy? you've been a baaaad daddy?" ~ BB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.