Best Sonic Last Boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Which final boss in Sonic (mostly when you had to have Sonic in his Super form) was the greatest final fight. And by greatest I mean the boss that just made you want to fight it over and over again.

TwisterGameX
This is a very hard chioce but I love the old school bosses. I also like how you could be super through all the stages but they cut that out now. Well I am still undecided on the new ones but iw ill get back to you maybe.

Acrosurge
I loved the Doomsday Zone. Sure, Robotnik/Eggman wasn't as menacing as Chaos (my runner up), but it was the first stage to introduce the concept of a Super/Hyper Sonic final battle. Plus, it was just pulse pounding flying above the planet, dodging asteroids, not to mention Robotnik's weapons. The music was excellent also. I loved Sonic 3 and Knuckles. *tears up*

Shadow x 20
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is like the best Sonic game of all time

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is like the best Sonic game of all time agreed that was my favorite

Shadow x 20
I have to give the best 'Super' fight to Perfect Chaos or Final Hazard but maybe Devil Doom

tragic mulatto
Knuckles ending on Sonic 3 &Knux
when you fight Super Mecha Sonic. That was SWEEEEET!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.