Kid's Say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-hh-
Little boy walks into his parents room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom see's her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dress's quickly and goes to find him. The son see's his mom and asks' "What were you and dad doing?" The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it." "You're wasting your time." says the boy. "Why is that?" asked his mom, puzzled. "Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

Masrix
laughing Post All this is The Jokes,Riddles and Pranks Thread I made.

Ladyluck
laughing Omg..

Masrix
Its Still Funny Though

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by -hh-
Little boy walks into his parents room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom see's her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dress's quickly and goes to find him. The son see's his mom and asks' "What were you and dad doing?" The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it." "You're wasting your time." says the boy. "Why is that?" asked his mom, puzzled. "Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

omigosh laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
I swear Masrix is just posting for the sake.

-AC

mysterio69
crazy kids.

Masrix
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I swear Masrix is just posting for the sake.

-AC
laughing Maybe shifty

danagrint

laughing laughing laughing

Masrix
laughing out loud

danagrint
That is a funny jokeshifty

Masrix
Indeed

-hh-
Originally posted by danagrint
laughing laughing laughing

Yuck!! Gross!! http://photos1.blogger.com/img/117/1050/766/Cartman.jpg

ginger kid in your sig

http://gorillamask.net/gingerkids.shtml

Masrix
lol

Raven Guardia

ginger kid in your sig

Oh look! you finally you posted your pic eek! j/k

Masrix
"laughing"

-hh-
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Oh look! you finally you posted your pic eek! j/k RG im not that sexy wink

cartman outshines everyone when it comes to sexiness no expression

Masrix
That jokes quite amusing

-hh-
Masrix your posts are unncessary.

Masrix
Masrix your posts are unncessary.

Yeah Pretty Much, Gotta keep My Take Over Of The threads Up To Date Though wink

-hh-
Originally posted by Masrix
Yeah Pretty Much, Gotta keep My Take Over Of The threads Up To Date Though wink

i can be a '*****' and report you to the 'Great Mods'

or

i can just sit back and watch you torment and decapitate KMC little by little

no expression

Masrix
laughing im Being Over run

Raven Guardia
RG im not that sexy wink

cartman outshines everyone when it comes to sexiness no expression

you must be blind....Cartman is far from sexy.

-hh-
you must be blind....Cartman is far from sexy. i guess my sarcasm is weak sad

Masrix
Oh really?

Raven Guardia
i guess my sarcasm is weak sad

when you out cartman and sexy in the same sentence..then yes.

Masrix
Nice Sig Raven

Raven Guardia
Nice Sig Raven

Thanks smile

Lana

ginger kid in your sig

sad I've got light skin, red hair, and freckles.....

-hh-
Originally posted by Lana
sad I've got light skin, red hair, and freckles..... but you're Lana droolio

Masrix

Thats Cool (cool Sig too stick out tongue)

Lana
but you're Lana droolio

flirt1

Masrix
flirt1

A Box With an x eh?

Raven Guardia

*points and laughs* HAHA ginger kid! j/k j/k wink

Masrix

Ginger Kid?

Raven Guardia
Ginger Kid?

yes, they are diseased. Honestly dont you anything? roll eyes (sarcastic)...just kidding. click that link and you will see what we mean wink

Masrix
yes, they are diseased. Honestly dont you anything? roll eyes (sarcastic)...just kidding. click that link and you will see what we mean wink Okie Then

Lana

stick out tongue

roguegirl15
Okay hows this...a little girl and her mom were taking a walk in the park when all of a sudden they see 2 dogs doing it...so the little girl asks Mommy what r they doing?So the mom answers they're makin cakes, come on lets keep going.So the next day when the girl comes home from school she sees her mom and dad on top of each other...the next day when the little girls asks her mom what they were doing , she replies embarrased we were makin cakes.Then the little girl says I kno I licked the frosting off of the couch.puke

Masrix
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Okay hows this...a little girl and her mom were taking a walk in the park when all of a sudden they see 2 dogs doing it...so the little girl asks Mommy what r they doing?So the mom answers they're makin cakes, come on lets keep going.So the next day when the girl comes home from school she sees her mom and dad on top of each other...the next day when the little girls asks her mom what they were doing , she replies embarrased we were makin cakes.Then the little girl says I kno I licked the frosting off of the couch.puke

laughing okay Then

roguegirl15
I dunno i tried its sick, but funny!

Masrix
Okay

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by roguegirl15

omigosh sick laughing out loud

Masrix
huh

roguegirl15
huh Why?? confused

Commando Queen
Om my!

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

danagrint
laughing

mattador

Damn kid, lol

roguegirl15
that ones funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.