-=- Think Tank Thread -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Post your SMART riddles where you have to use CONCREAT reasonning, none of theos celtic riddles stuff. Or "300$ on the other side of a cliff"

So, Perfect Example:

A ping Pong ball falls into a 3 foot metallic tube, which is solidly bolted to the ground, Yuo can not break or move the tube in any way, No vaccums are anywhere at all. Forget about the vaccum. Don't think about.

how do you get the Ping pong Ball out?

Masrix
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Post your SMART riddles where you have to use CONCREAT reasonning, none of theos celtic riddles stuff. Or "300$ on the other side of a cliff"

So, Perfect Example:

A ping Pong ball falls into a 3 foot metallic tube, which is solidly bolted to the ground, Yuo can not break or move the tube in any way, No vaccums are anywhere at all. Forget about the vaccum. Don't think about.

how do you get the Ping pong Ball out?

I Already Made a riddle thread stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
yeah, but see, because of that idiotic "4 threads per hour, break and you can't post untill midnight." thing This would ahve been made yesterday at 7.

plus this is think tank, no random riddles, If this is merged, i'll just ahev to open another one.

This is as different as GDF and OTF, this is the GDF of your riddle thread.

Case closed.

Masrix
yeah, but see, because of that idiotic "4 threads per hour, break and you can't post untill midnight." thing This would ahve been made yesterday at 7.

plus this is think tank, no random riddles, If this is merged, i'll just ahev to open another one.

This is as different as GDF and OTF, this is the GDF of your riddle thread.

Case closed.

Mines been ere since I Started coming to kmc Too bad laughing

Koala MeatPie
OUnce again GDF and OTF is different, so our ours.

Secondly, stop quoteing all that, you don't need to, I'm not tryingt o pick on you, but tis a classic newb (note newb not noob) Mistake. stop it.

Masrix
OUnce again GDF and OTF is different, so our ours.

Secondly, stop quoteing all that, you don't need to, I'm not tryingt o pick on you, but tis a classic newb (note newb not noob) Mistake. stop it.
Im Really Just Bored, Sorry, Im just posting what comes into my head, I really Don't Care if you have a threadlike this laughing

Sir Mist
Fill it with water?

Koala MeatPie
*Cartman voice*

Meeeeeeeeeh stoooop quoting.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Fill it with water?

... Wow. nice. First guess too.

So where did you hear of it? :-p

Sir Mist
I didnt, a ping pong would just float...logical blink

Masrix
I didnt, a ping pong would just float...logical blink laughing

roguegirl15
hi

Masrix
How are you?

roguegirl15
good

Masrix
Cool

roguegirl15
yup, you?

Sir Mist
Stop derailing a thread like this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Masrix
Whys That Sir?

Sir Mist
The thread has a purpose, its not a social thread, and dont reply with the 'but this is the OTF' crap.

Koala MeatPie
The thread has a purpose, its not a social thread, and dont reply with the 'but this is the OTF' crap.

Thank you on Soo many levels.

Masrix

But This is The OTF stick out tongue

Okay fine. Put a Riddle Up!

Koala MeatPie
I did, YOUs people turn.

Sir Mist
I dont know any riddles like that sad

Masrix
I dont know any riddles like that sad

Okay Let Me Find One

Masrix
Cathy has six pairs of black gloves and six pairs of brown gloves in her drawer. In complete darkness, how many gloves must she take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match? Think carefully!!

Sir Mist

Mandos
The answer is 13.

(I'm a genious)

Masrix
Originally posted by Mandos
The answer is 13.

(I'm a genious)

She could possibly take out 6 black left hand gloves and then 6 brown left hand gloves, the next one would have to be either the right hand or left hand match.

Sir Mist
I didnt read the damn question properly dammit

Theres one thats the same quesiton but with socks, so you dont have to worry about the left hand /right hand combo thing....damn.

Lana
If, having only one match, on a freezing winter day, you entered a room which contained a lamp, a kerosene heater, and a wood burning stove, which should you light first.

Masrix
Originally posted by Lana
If, having only one match, on a freezing winter day, you entered a room which contained a lamp, a kerosene heater, and a wood burning stove, which should you light first.

The Match

Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?

Koala MeatPie

Mandos
C'mon this was easy. Any tough ones?

Lana
I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?

Masrix
Originally posted by Lana
I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?
Tommorow Correct?

Lana
Yep.

Mandos
yes, it's tommorow.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Masrix
The Match

Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?

I have an answer, but its long and confusing.

Masrix
Peter celebrated his birthday on one day, and two days later his older twin brother, Paul, celebrated his birthday. How could this be?

Koala MeatPie
Older Twin? Long Labour. Must have been hell for the mother.

Masrix
Older Twin? Long Labour. Must have been hell for the mother.

No

Sir Mist
No ones answered the boat one, so Ill post....

2 Kids forward
1 Kid back
1 Adult forward
1 Kid back
2 Kids forward
1 Kid back
1 Adult forward
1 Kid back
2 Kids forward. messed

Masrix
No ones answered the boat one, so Ill post....

2 Kids forward
1 Kid back
1 Adult forward
1 Kid back
2 Kids forward
1 Kid back
1 Adult forward
1 Kid back
2 Kids back. messed

laughing out loud

thats Correct Mist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.