music phones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kafka
does anybody use a phone for their MP3 player? i saw the Motorola ROKR has itunes and there is a new nokia n91 coming out witha 4 GB hard disk - that is a lot of songs!!

doh - i shouldn't have got that ipod nano!

cool_dudes_rule
erm.. you could also have a recorder on it aswell so you can record the songs.

*sxc-man*
i have the Motorola ROKR and it RULZ the itunes are sooooooo good mobile mobile

kafka
Originally posted by *sxc-man*
i have the Motorola ROKR and it RULZ the itunes are sooooooo good mobile mobile

But hasnt the ROKR only got storage for 100 songs!!? Sure ly that is not enough. The new Nokia N91 coming out has 4gb so can hold 3000 songs...

i guess itunes is a bonus, but storage is the key!

gandalftheblack
im sure i saw somewhere someone had ripped the itunes off the rokr, and made it an app for symbian phones, cant b that tough i wouldnt think. but i have no real idea lol

jockjanson
From what I can see I'm guessing the N91 should really be a hit. I'm getting a new contract early next year so I'm going to make sure I can get it (otherwise it may be too expensive for me)

I like the fact that you can drag and drop music onto it just like my old mp3 player. I once had a MD player and the software killed me!
I am also sold on the fact that they are giving out two batteries with the phone...well, reportedly.

Does the ROKR only support 100 songs??? Why would they do that? I might as well buy a shuffle, man.

gandalftheblack
Originally posted by jockjanson
From what I can see I'm guessing the N91 should really be a hit. I'm getting a new contract early next year so I'm going to make sure I can get it (otherwise it may be too expensive for me)

I like the fact that you can drag and drop music onto it just like my old mp3 player. I once had a MD player and the software killed me!
I am also sold on the fact that they are giving out two batteries with the phone...well, reportedly.

Does the ROKR only support 100 songs??? Why would they do that? I might as well buy a shuffle, man.

the rokr cant b too good or it will cut into apple's ipod sales... theyve always been a way off have apple in things like this. they did the same with the Mac, make some bad management decisions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.