Hamlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro

Koala MeatPie
WTF!?! DENIRO!!!! DUUUUDE! Hi.

Masrix
Thats, very Long. Im going to read it Though

DeNiro
Koala I am sure i know u and u just have changed your name what was your original name so I know who i am talking to also since u made all of the other letters so big i almost didnt see the hi at the end of you post stick out tongue

But HI big grin

Masrix
im Still Reading.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by DeNiro
Koala I am sure i know u and u just have changed your name what was your original name so I know who i am talking to also since u made all of the other letters so big i almost didnt see the hi at the end of you post stick out tongue

But HI big grin

We now Have a "Previous User Names" section in the profils, Iw onT' tell you right off, you know suspense. But my man grew and Don't you remeber that Swanny blonde Lady?

Masrix
stick out tongue

DeNiro
CRASH What the ****s UP NO ****IN SHIT I havent talked to u in forever whats up brother i hope u have a had a great year or what ever

Masrix
o.o;;

Koala MeatPie
well apart form THAT ^

I'm now in industrial Design (Product Design) in Colelge, its my second year, btu nto in that program, Uh ahd a few flings, working on a few other ones, Father threatened to kill me a few times, he's psychotic, uhhh Yeah. Life is good, You?

Still hitting on chicks that think your older? stick out tongue (Dude, thats great)

Masrix
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
well apart form THAT ^

I'm now in industrial Design (Product Design) in Colelge, its my second year, btu nto in that program, Uh ahd a few flings, working on a few other ones, Father threatened to kill me a few times, he's psychotic, uhhh Yeah. Life is good, You?

Still hitting on chicks that think your older? stick out tongue (Dude, thats great)

Your name is Crash??

Koala MeatPie
Crash Overload.

no connection to "Hackers" and Every Possible Connection to sucky (hey, this forum does have a censor..) Apple / Macintosh Computers.

Masrix
Crash Overload.

no connection to "Hackers" and Every Possible Connection to sucky (hey, this forum does have a censor..) Apple / Macintosh Computers.

huh

DeNiro
His old name is crash his real name i cant give out to the public.

Ummm ill tell u everything big the is going on

Senior year is by far the best year of my life. My girlfriends broke up with me in the summer was heart broken- have gotten with 7 other girls since her. i party every weekend without a care in the world and havent worked in months Lifes great

I am very glad to hear that your father didnt kill u and u are still alive and that u are doing good.

Masrix
Originally posted by DeNiro
His old name is crash his real name i cant give out to the public.

Ummm ill tell u everything big the is going on

Senior year is by far the best year of my life. My girlfriends broke up with me in the summer was heart broken- have gotten with 7 other girls since her. i party every weekend without a care in the world and havent worked in months Lifes great

I am very glad to hear that your father didnt kill u and u are still alive and that u are doing good.

I Think i Am fallowing now

Koala MeatPie
Fred. My name is Fred. Sounds like Bob, only Fred.

nice, yeah, My Combat Fitness Trainner gave me a special fatning Diet, Getting pumped is great.

Masrix
Fred! cool

DeNiro
****IN A WORKING OUT IS THE BEST I havent lifted in like a week cause ive been sick all week this is the first time in months i have stayed home all day and havent left it feels really werid

Masrix

Koala MeatPie
on a side note, my Right arm is buffer then the elft... go figure..

Wait, That was wrong.

Forget I said that.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Masrix

Dude, Stop it, seriously. Not the first time I told you. Spam, and its annoying.

DeNiro
Dude, Stop it, seriously. Not the first time I told you. Spam, and its annoying.

YESSS I LOVE IT. nothing more fun then getting pissed off.

seriously though what does ... mean

Koala MeatPie
Uhh, right now? Nothing at all. Other then "I'm annoying"

DeNiro
Crash = ****in awesome

also Can i still call u Crash

Koala MeatPie
Yeah of course, Will confuse the 05s, but then again what doesn't...

DeNiro = Powerful Woman Eater.

DeNiro
MMMMMMM----- women "gurgle" "Gurgle"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.