crocodile kung fu movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

markjr88
I saw this terrible kung fu movie sometime in the 1980s on channel 99 at 3am. It's about a guy that turns into a crocodile. The "special effects" were absolutely horrible. The only scene I remember is when the man (as a crocodile of course) had to swallow his master in order to protect him as he swam. Can anyone help me find out the name of this movie?

rigormortis
yes i also remember the movie.
i have no idea what the name of the movie is
and the master died at the end of the movie
and the crocodile was a floating log prop

i would suggest writing ktsf.com
KTSF 26
100 Valley Drive
Brisbane, CA 94005

they were the only station i kinow of that used to air
it in the 80-90s on kung fu theater

SBG
I almost thought after 25 year I was go find the answer to my question. I was in the army back from 85-89 at Ft Irwin CA outside of Barstow pulling CQ duty, and I remembered seeing this movie. All I really remember is the crocodile trying to save his master, and his clan beating him in the water (as a crocodile) with sticks calling him a "Damn dirty Grocodile".
Then I remember another scene that went ON and ON and ON when the crocodile guy was talking to some chick. The conversation was something like this:

girl: If you are big and strong, why do you not become ....... a Grocodile?

croc guy: Because I am big and strong, I will become a Grocodile!

girl: Well, if it's true that because you are big and strong you can become a Grocodile, why not become a Grocodile now?

croc guy: Because I am big and strong, I WILL become ....... a Grocodile!

Now, it must be something with the people dubbing this thing, but it always sounded like GROC-odile. Part of the reason I loved this film besides his clan calling him a damned dirty Grocodile.

Man, I wish I could help out here, but I've been wanting to know about this film for years.

rigormortis
the movie is called "the crocodile men"
it came out in 1974
i used the reference counter at the library to find the title

i still have not located it on
home video, like vcd or svcd or dvd, but there are some interesting
clips on youtube worth checking out

these are the youtube files
movie stills
watch?v=Gmd22lOYl28

actual clips, although not dubbed
watch?v=t7-Eb60ThCQ

www dot animalattack dot info/wordpress/the-crocodile-men
has an article about it but its in french so you might need to translate it with google

lovielove
Originally posted by SBG
I almost thought after 25 year I was go find the answer to my question. I was in the army back from 85-89 at Ft Irwin CA outside of Barstow pulling CQ duty, and I remembered seeing this movie. All I really remember is the crocodile trying to save his master, and his clan beating him in the water (as a crocodile) with sticks calling him a "Damn dirty Grocodile".
Then I remember another scene that went ON and ON and ON when the crocodile guy was talking to some chick. The conversation was something like this:

girl: If you are big and strong, why do you not become ....... a Grocodile?

croc guy: Because I am big and strong, I will become a Grocodile!

girl: Well, if it's true that because you are big and strong you can become a Grocodile, why not become a Grocodile now?

croc guy: Because I am big and strong, I WILL become ....... a Grocodile!

very interesting, hehe

Now, it must be something with the people dubbing this thing, but it always sounded like GROC-odile. Part of the reason I loved this film besides his clan calling him a damned dirty Grocodile.

Man, I wish I could help out here, but I've been wanting to know about this film for years.

rigormortis

Addykip
Yes i remember that movies its a great movie!!

markjr88
Thank you SOOO much rigormortis!!!!! This is awesome!!! I had given up looking. You are my hero! What a silly movie. I enjoyed watching it all over again. Just as I remembered.

riv6672
2 posts in 13 years for the thread starter.
Guy who answers his question 6 years after the fact has 3 posts.
Thats got to be a record!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.