ROTJ Luke runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
1- Han Solo

2- Boba Fett

3- Vader

4- Dooku

5- Zett

Biggestgeekever
It's over at #4.

Great Vengeance
Thats not fair putting han solo 1#, otherwise he would go all the way.

The Creator
Stops at two unless Boba fights likes in ROTJ.

Luke Is Better
at 4 he's destroyed he couldn't even touch dooku if dooku was asleep

Darth_Glentract
Vader takes him. Luke and Vader were almost even in ROTJ, and after Boba and Han, Luke will be tired/injured.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Vader takes him. Luke and Vader were almost even in ROTJ, and after Boba and Han, Luke will be tired/injured.

Im disappointed Glentract, I expected you would give Luke his proper due.

Darth_Glentract
What! I thought I was the fanboy? Luke bearly defeated Vader, as through some parts of the fight Vader was holding back. At the end, Luke did put Vader down, but Vader was controlling much of the fight. They are pretty much even, Luke perhaps slightly better. Luke is going to be tired/injured from the earlier fights though.

darthsith19

Dush-khan Mabeo
If he gets 1 hour rest between the fights it's 4, if not it's 3

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
If he gets 1 hour rest between the fights it's 4, if not it's 3

Yup, I agree.

Illustrious
No one can beat Han!

Escape81
Luke interrupts Dooku in his private chambers, while the Count is then drinking his evening hoi-broth, whilst wearing a fluffy pink nightgown. Dooku becomes pissed, but is resolute to finish off his hoi-broth. Luke mutters off a one-liner about how "justice will be served", and, "your reign is at an end, Count". Luke draws his blade and spins into action. Count Dooku sips from his hoi-broth and turns on the television as he wiggles his own saber between his toes. Luke is overpowered by such skill, and falls to the ground. Dooku relinquishes his mighty assault, but Luke proudly states that he will: "not succumb to the temptation of the Dark Side", and that: "I am like my father. I am a Jedi." Dooku then sighs, finishes his hoi-broth, and calmly reminds Luke of two current differences to his predicament:

a) There is no reactor shaft located conveniantly nearby

and

b) "Well, daddy's not here to save you, is he punk?"

Luke's eyes widen as he realizes he's screwed. The night is pierced by his screams of agony as Dooku sadistically saber-rapes him and inducts Luke into his collection of Pimpified Jedi.

Darth Faunus
Lmao!

Lord Darkstar
LMAO indeed

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

Agreed

Escape81
If faced between ROTJ Luke and death of old age, I needn't bother you which would kill the Count faster. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.