King Kong 1933

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
So AFTER ALL THIS TIME, they just put out the 1933 classic King Kong, 2 disk. Lots of footage.

My next question, Why did it take YEARS for them to put it out?
?????

mad mad mad

thomasgeorge
i know because it wasnt very popular so when they heared a remake was coming they realesed it god you are dumb

U_CHODE
releasing the origional will make millions because people will watch the new 1 and want to see how it began and what the origional was like.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
i know because it wasnt very popular so when they heared a remake was coming they realesed it god you are dumb

"King Kong" not popular? Couldn't be farther from the truth. There were just a lot of rights issues to be ironed out before it was released.

thomasgeorge
no i read it on a horror site www.bloodydisgusting.com

Cinemaddiction
Trust me, popularity has NOTHING to do with it.

Joker1237
King Kong was one of the BIGGEST Movies ever made.

I NOT DUMB. They still aired the classic on TCM countless times, and too this day, it ranks as one of the greatness movies EVER made.

And even though the only movies star Kong was the classic, and the Godzilla Vs King Kong(And how many RIp offs of the classic)

It still has a lot of fan following.
The reason there doing OTHER remake, ALONE should show how popular the classic 1933 is, And yes I think the 1933 movie is better than the remake, and even this remake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.