Who would you rather be Apocalypse or Current Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both are very powerful both are very very smart.

roughrider
Apocalyspe is a poser. Waiting 5,000 years for the rise of mutantkind; talking and waiting, that's what he's best at.
Darkseid is a real God, with a planet to play with and lots of schemes in the fire. And he can duke it out with Superman, who doesn't have enough physical foes to punch it out with. The New Gods were Jack Kirby's best gift to DC.

aton_ra
Originally posted by roughrider
Apocalyspe is a poser. Waiting 5,000 years for the rise of mutantkind; talking and waiting, that's what he's best at.
Darkseid is a real God, with a planet to play with and lots of schemes in the fire. And he can duke it out with Superman, who doesn't have enough physical foes to punch it out with. The New Gods were Jack Kirby's best gift to DC.

wrong pre-crisis darkseid could duke it out with supes, now every time they fight superman beats him much easier then the last time.

Juntai
Originally posted by aton_ra
wrong pre-crisis darkseid could duke it out with supes, now every time they fight superman beats him much easier then the last time. That's because as the comics have been going forward for like 2-3 years, if you haven't noticed.. Superman stresses more and more... and his powers multiply. Before OWAW, Superman flew Mach 8.
Now, he can fight on ground... fly to the sun and back, while fighting, come back, fight some more... in under 2 minutes. Like 10x Lightspeed or more.

Juntai
The confrontations have mostly been in Batman/Superman, which I'm not even positive is a canon comic at times with how questionable it is, and how none of it passes even in mention to the other titles of the characters. Most believe it is though.. .

roughrider
Whether pre or post crisis, Darkseid is still better than Apocalypse aka the Emperor with no clothes.

golem370
Just think thought if you Apocalypse has the celestial ship and his technology is suppose to be 100times advanced then the Marvels Earths technology

Hegemon875
Darkseid easily, I dont see apoc ruling an entire planet.

Swanky-Tuna
I would be Apocalypse in the hope that I could do something more effective with Celestial tech than sit in my mom's basement smoking pot and getting my crap beaten by the X-Men.

Juntai
Darkseid also invented a lot of the DCU's most advanced technology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.