Mary Zero VS. Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Mary Zero has a transparent Vibranium Sword.

Batgirl has her normal equipment.

No prep, and both have no clue to who their fighting.

Debate.

LethalFemme
Who's the Mary chick?

Adam Warlock
She's part of Agency X. (Deadpool/Outlaw/Agent X, Etc...)

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
She's part of Agency X. (Deadpool/Outlaw/Agent X, Etc...)

still no clue

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by LethalFemme
still no clue

I dunno if this is a really clever joke or if you don't actually know. Not insulting you, just saying.

Mary Zero is a mutant girl with the mutant ability that except for Agent X and I THINK Deadpool(might just be people with healing factors. If not Deadpool, it might be even the slightest bit of psionic ability) nobody knows she's there. She's almost literally invisible.

This is a joke topic. Batgirl literally never knows what hit her.

long pig
Mary Zero would be good against Flash or someone.

She makes it where it's physically impossible to see her or know anything about her, even while she's attacking you, until she leaves.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
I dunno if this is a really clever joke or if you don't actually know. Not insulting you, just saying.

Mary Zero is a mutant girl with the mutant ability that except for Agent X and I THINK Deadpool(might just be people with healing factors. If not Deadpool, it might be even the slightest bit of psionic ability) nobody knows she's there. She's almost literally invisible.

I really was clueless thanx for the info and i think Mary wins..............

grey fox
Mary....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

X could see her because he had Swans telepathy and other various mind powers, also the same reason that Taskmaster's abilities didn't work on him.

LethalFemme
who's in ur avatar?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
X could see her because he had Swans telepathy and other various mind powers, also the same reason that Taskmaster's abilities didn't work on him.

That's what I figured it was. Thanks for clearing that up.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by LethalFemme
who's in ur avatar?

Mine? His name is Kakashi, he is the jounin ninja that leads team seven in the anime/manga Naruto. The manga is gold, the anime is crap so be warned if you want to look into it.

LethalFemme
I knew i saw him somewhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.