Big Question: U guys like this kind of TV plays?Or movies..whatever..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chateaubriand
hey, guys, i'am happy to be here ^_^
How is going?
i am from China, <lost>is a hot movie which is welcomed by almost young people right now in Beijing, we are loving it and also curious about the secrets in the island,the people, the end...u know, this is a long and slow one, it's kind of testing our patience, but i like the fresh style, how about u guys ?
cool roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance

«§hõnknêss»
LOST is a movie in China? blink

Chateaubriand
no, i mean tv show in beijing.. smile smile

_Sanctuary_
no expression It reminds me of Buffy!

Well of course it does as some of the writers from Buffy went on to write for it laughing

Chateaubriand
yeah, i quite agree with u, the plots & music remind me of what you posted.
buffy, the vampire slayer, i love her^_^
a nice show.

_Sanctuary_
yay! Another fan! Willow rules!
It is hard to describe, but they are very simlar laughing The music is just as freaky and the ideas are just as abstract smile

cindy8219
I never liked Buffy.

Anne Rice, baby!!! Why did she have to find "god"??? =(

_Sanctuary_
How can anyone not like Buffy? All the hidden symbolism and tiny clues of what was going to happen in the future "Little miss muppet counting down from 730" It is a lot like lost

cindy8219
I found it boring. I rather read about vampires than watch them on some silly tv show, sorry.

Chateaubriand
hey,we are talking about LOST, dude, what do think JHON? Is he really a mysterious old man? or whatever...

_Sanctuary_
We were talking about Lost! I said it was similar to Buffy smile

Chateaubriand
yeep, i am on u, Sanctuary ^_^
and can anyone tell me some previews of season 2? it would be a big help to me, thanks a lot. stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
blaherm

Chateaubriand
Does anyone have the links to download season 2<01-08>? No BT here, thank u. ^_^

choosewisely
china....jump

_Sanctuary_
Lost with freckles? no expression

rickyduck
random

Talking_Owl
Originally posted by Chateaubriand
Does anyone have the links to download season 2<01-08>? No BT here, thank u. ^_^

I know I'm probably the only person who download's most stuff legally, but if you have iTunes you can get all of S2 for 1.99 per episode. If not try limewire.

rickyduck
LIMEWIRE!! or morpheus

Lord Magnus
Buffy is life... have to say it, it's true. Doesn't remind me of Lost except that the co-producer of Lost and the Executive Producer of Buffy both write comics (Joss Whedon's best non-comic work, in my opinion, is Firefly)

what episode last came on in China?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.