why d'you want GINNY for HARRY,...........?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheene
I've been reading threads here and I've notice that many people wanted GINNY to end up with HARRY.

WHY????? Why Ginny? why cant it be Hermione or Cho I mean I'm soooo agree with the Hermione/Harry pairing...they er...look cute together especially in the movies...

sorry for those pro Ginny/Harry couple...but i really dont like to pair them. i dont want Harry ending up with his bestfriends little sister so there....

done...well...tell me your reactions, opinions...I'll be glad to read them smile

hpfan811
i really dont think it will be hermione but i really hope its not cho or ginny
so...i dunno maybe he'll meet someone else!

Princess Lyla
I don't like ginny from the movies, but as a book character she's great for harry, hermione/harry is simply not going to happen sorry...

gshkris7272
yeah... i dont really want harry and ginny to go out.. i think i would like cho and harry going out.. and hermione and ron to go outsmile!

The Phantom
Search thread. This question can be ask in the Offical Shipping Debate Thread. (someone needs to find it and bump that back up)

RoguePw25
Check out the Harry and Ginny Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.