Possible Villains For Future Batman Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
Who wants to see Man-Bat, Killer Croc and Clay Face in future Batman movies?

cameron666
I don't want to see any of them

2 face all the way.

jgiant
Originally posted by lordofwar
Who wants to see Man-Bat, Killer Croc and Clay Face in future Batman movies? They are pretty cool, i want to see 2 face too, bane, freeze...

apoc001
Nah, all those are bit two unrealistic for the new Batman movies. Except two face. Freeze would be cool but only if they did him really well and he was the only villain. I'm pretty sure though that Joker will be the next one. After all, they kind of suggested it at the end of Batman Begins.

NoFate007
Killer Croc MIGHT be able to be done, but I'd rather not see him in place of others. I think one of the villains everyone is looking over that would work very well as a side-villain would be Firefly. Joker and Two-Face I think everyone wants to see.

Silverstein
Yeah i cant wait for Joker and two-face. Although some tards said they might not be in the sequel...even though BB had the Joker cliffhanger, just like they keep putting the idea out that Harry will not become a goblin.

Id also like to see Clayface, he seems pretty cool, even though unreallistic

Doc Ock
It's obvious Joker is next.

And if rumours are true,Penguin is coming as well.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock

lets hope Bale doesnt get beat up by ONE of jokers henchmen wink

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Silverstein
lets hope Bale doesnt get beat up by ONE of jokers henchmen wink

Heh,that was hilarious big grin

He wasn't even a big guy.

Mainstream
Clayface, Killer Croc, Bane, Mr. Freeze , Man Bat those guys shouldn't be used until.....Richard Grayson is added... any two of those guys or in Man Bat and Clayface case freaks could beat Batman Dark Knight @ss.

I'm thinking the freakshow villians shouldn't been used until Batman 4:Gotham Knights

I'm a huge Clayface fan myself..the version on the 90's Batman cartoon would be cool. but without knowing anything about him..Batman wouldn't have a snowball chance in hell of stopping him alone.

and Alfred told Bruce once. "the only problem with being alone is being alone."

jenzie
TOM CRUISE AS MANBAT
DO IT NOOOOOOOW

eleveninches
Most of the films (except the first one) have had more than one villain:

Batman (adam west): Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman
Batman: Joker
Batman Returns: Penguin, Catwoman
Batman Forever: Riddler, Two-Face
Batman and Robin: Mr freeze, Poison Ivy
Batman Begins: Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul
Next batman film: Joker, ???

Darth Macabre
Firefly would be cool. I'd like to see Good ole Garfield get his recognition for once.

NoFate007
I've been saying for a while that I think Firefly is perfect to throw into this new series. He doesn't require much backstory, he's realistic since he has no superpowers and stuff, and he's a good villain to fight. Think about the fight he and Batman can have over Gotham with all those flamethrower-like weapons and such. That'd be awesome.

darktim1
I read an interview that joker will be in next movie and will be causeing alot of havoc with the batman and the mob.Also penguin is said to be going to be supplying russian mob with guns.

eleveninches
I'd love to see Talia in one of the new movies.

Mando
I was thinking

BB2-Penguin, joker

BB3-2Face,Mr. freeze

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NoFate007
I've been saying for a while that I think Firefly is perfect to throw into this new series. He doesn't require much backstory, he's realistic since he has no superpowers and stuff, and he's a good villain to fight. Think about the fight he and Batman can have over Gotham with all those flamethrower-like weapons and such. That'd be awesome.

That would be an amazing fight. I wish they would have him in it, but you know they probably wont.

Are you a fan of Firefly or just would like to see him in a movie?

NoFate007
I'm not a real fan, I just think he's kinda cool and that he'd work in the films very, very easily. He's a lot better than seeing like, Mad Hatter I think.

eleveninches
What about bane?

Joker1237
Bane should be later.

Bring in Mister J evey one. We all know he is the best.

Xam
Batman Begins producer Charles Roven was asked by the Chicago Sun-Times whether or not the sequel will be filmed in Chicago, and he also talked about the villain:

As for other Bat-rumors, Roven denies he's searching for a new, younger Joker to play Batman's nemesis in the sequel. "The Internet has the Joker cast already," Roven says shaking his head. "The 'Net has also cast the Riddler. It's just all rumors. ... The truth is we haven't even decided who will be the next villain."

He says the nod to the Joker in the current movie "was our way of tipping our hats to the very first Batman movie ."

Xam
there u have it folks

_gladiator121
I would love to see Two Face done right. Tommy Lee Jones version is my least favorite part of any of the Batman movies (except for the entire "B&R".)

Scarecrow756
Mr. freeze
Two- Face
The Joker
Bane
and possibly Firefly, Madhatter, Ras Al Gual (returning) and Scarecrow (returning).

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Ock

Its obvious its going to be one of those two,they seem to playing a game with us on which one its going to be though.

Jokerinthedeck
I would like to see a CGI Clay-Face, Just to see what they could do with him, but other than that, I think they should leave the villain minorities to the minor rolls.

... ... JOKER FOREVER!jester

NoFate007
If they decide to only make 3 or something, I want them to make references to other ones. I want them to continue with the way they're doing things now, with lots of villains, but it'd be cool if they made very small references to villains that we know aren't gonna be the heads of the film and stuff, like Clock King. Or, like, how cool would it be if Gordon and Dent sit together in a little comedy club style-thing, and watch Wesker do a ventriloquist act? Then they go outside and Batman is there talking to them? How cool would something so simple as that be? Or like, Bruce could turn on the TV and see a film with Matt Hagen in it. I love that stuff.

atharpina
^I agree, little nods at the smaller characters. I'll bet they only end up making three, at least with Chris Nolan, Christian Bale, and the rest. So I'd like to see the classic villians done right. But I also still think they should show little bits of villains returning for little cameos, especially the Joker, to give them the true villain feeling, you know? I mean no ones going to see the arch nemesis thing unless it feels like the baddies are a constant factor in Gotham.

Silverstein
Originally posted by NoFate007
If they decide to only make 3 or something, I want them to make references to other ones. I want them to continue with the way they're doing things now, with lots of villains, but it'd be cool if they made very small references to villains that we know aren't gonna be the heads of the film and stuff, like Clock King. Or, like, how cool would it be if Gordon and Dent sit together in a little comedy club style-thing, and watch Wesker do a ventriloquist act? Then they go outside and Batman is there talking to them? How cool would something so simple as that be? Or like, Bruce could turn on the TV and see a film with Matt Hagen in it. I love that stuff.

stuff like that would be incredible.

NoFate007
I'd love to see some stuff like that. Like, for instance, another example could be perhaps having even something as simple as Bruce walking on a street and stopping to wait for a cab or whatever, and looking at the ad next to him which mentions the Flying Graysons. Or hell, they could have like, in Arkham, someone say "Dr. Strange needs you on (blah blah blah)" or something. That stuff always makes a fan feel wanted.

Cascador
I haven't read all the posts but I think at least it shouldn't be the pinguin or the joker...those two villians were succesful in Tim Burton's movies. The other ones sucked, so they can be re-used in my opinion
just my two cents...

Jokerinthedeck
Originally posted by Cascador
I haven't read all the posts but I think at least it shouldn't be the pinguin or the joker...those two villians were succesful in Tim Burton's movies. The other ones sucked, so they can be re-used in my opinion
just my two cents...

Well, I see what you mean, the ones that suck definitely deserve to be redone, but I think they should redo the successful ones as well, it would be interesting and fans would want to see it.

Knightfall93
How about... Batman 2: Escalation with Joker and a mystery killer hunting for their father's murderer, The Batman, (she's later revealed to be Talia but falls for Bruce and saves him from The Joker. How cool is that idea!???) and then Batman 3: Judgement, a nice big build up with Batman hunting the Scarecrow again (or maybe even FIREFLY!) that introduces Harvey D nicely so the Joker squirts Harv with acid flower and then Dent murders Rachel and the jury in madness!!! then, Two Face is after Joker (his mutilator) and Batman (who failed to save him), Joker is just wreaking havoc and wants revenge on Bats and the guy who injured him in court (Dent) then Batman wants to just save Gotham! Any views? Maybe at the end there's a bit where he and some girl (Talia?) meet after its all concluded and Alfred drives them in the limo and you see they're going to Haley's Circus as the end credits roll! That'd set up a cool Batman 4: Vengeance of the Demon. Ra's returns and Talia is torn between her dad and her lover or fiance or whatever. Batman has a young kid (Dick) who they cared for and Dick becomes Robin to save Bruce in a finale, defeating Ra's or whatever. Maybe they also chase up the gang of Dick's killer, Tony Zucco (maybe he works for the Penguin)!! Anyone else got plots?

lordofwar
I want Bane.

Superguy
I want Bane. I don't. He had one really good storyline... and he'd probably come across as pretty stupid... random wrestler-ish guy...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Xam
Batman Begins producer Charles Roven was asked by the Chicago Sun-Times whether or not the sequel will be filmed in Chicago, and he also talked about the villain:

As for other Bat-rumors, Roven denies he's searching for a new, younger Joker to play Batman's nemesis in the sequel. "The Internet has the Joker cast already," Roven says shaking his head. "The 'Net has also cast the Riddler. It's just all rumors. ... The truth is we haven't even decided who will be the next villain."

He says the nod to the Joker in the current movie "was our way of tipping our hats to the very first Batman movie ."

HEATH LEGDER IS PLAYING THE JOKER.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HEATH LEDGER IS PLAYING THE JOKER.

I want Bane.

I seriously doubt Bane will be making an appearance in TDK or the one after that.

Help
I want Two-face to be done well... just once people...please?

LORDSIDIOUS01

Cool villians. Hopefully in a stand alone Batman film. But if you have Batman face multiple villians then Bruce needs help. Robin anyone???

Mister J is next. Penguin isn't.

What about bane?

I cannot see Bane in any of these movies.

Majik11
Id love to a cat woman in it at some stage too!! Such an interesting character. Does anyone feel the same?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Majik11
Id love to a cat woman in it at some stage too!! Such an interesting character. Does anyone feel the same?

I want to CatWoman also. How about Robin?

Darth Jello
Mr. Freeze, a good Mr. Freeze. Patrick Stewart? Two-Face will probably be in the third considering some of the plot rumors about the dark knight...Hell, maybe even Henry Rollins playing Bane would be nice.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Mr. Freeze, a good Mr. Freeze. Patrick Stewart? Two-Face will probably be in the third considering some of the plot rumors about the dark knight...Hell, maybe even Henry Rollins playing Bane would be nice.

Patrick Stewart is to old to portray Freeze. I have no idea if he is being considered for the next one. Bane, I hardly doubt will be in it.

Darth Jello
double negative?

OB1-adobe

You can wish all you want, but they are not going to spend a multi million dollar production with a man-bat or firefly.

This is all it will be, at most:

scarecrow
ras al guhl
Two-face
catwoman
joker
penguin
clayface
riddler
Poison ivy
Mr. freeze

and if your lucky: the ventriloquist with scareface

NoFate007
I could see Ventriloquist/Scarface making a cameo. For instance, Batman is led in the middle of a fight to some run down comedy club or something, and he's performing. I wouldn't want to see him as a front-liner though.

Superguy
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
You can wish all you want, but they are not going to spend a multi million dollar production with a man-bat or firefly.

scarecrow
ras al guhl
Two-face
catwoman
joker
penguin
clayface
riddler
Poison ivy
Mr. freeze

and if your lucky: the ventriloquist with scareface Firefly wouldn't have to be a main villain. He'd probably just be a mob arsonist or somesuch... wink

Majik11
Yeh robin would be good if done well. None of the chris o'donnell carry on. I personally love phieffer as catwoman and think that if done in the same way could fit in with the whole darkness of the new film(s)?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

scarecrow
ras al guhl
Two-face
catwoman
joker
penguin
clayface
riddler
Poison ivy
Mr. freeze

and if your lucky: the ventriloquist with scareface

Interesting choices, but I think you're wrong on some of them. Ra's was in BB. Joker in TDK. Two-Face next. In Batman Begins sequel no.4, I am not sure who will be in it other than mass speculation.

NoFate007
I'm really hoping we get the Riddler. He'd be perfect for the new series, taking a serious tone. No superpower to deal with...could have lots of different things that Batman has to figure out (plus we need to show off his detective side a little now)...and he's a very realistic (albeit, from a comic book perspective) villain.

Darth Jello
bat-mite

Arachnid1

I want to see Freeze, Clay Face, Poison Ivy, and Joker. Joker is comming in the next Batman begins movie so thats good.

Man-Bat and Killer Croc would be cool in a movie together.

If they ever put poison Ivy in a movie, she needs to be like The Batman Poison Ivy. she used her powers well.

Jokerinthedeck
I'd like to see them go back to Scarecrow at some point, just so they can do him properly. I'm sure we all enjoyed the 20 seconds or so that Crane actually spent on-screen as Scarecrow, but it just wasn't fulfilling enough.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I want to see the guy with the ?'s on him in a new Batman movie.

Claude_Rains
I'd love to see the Riddler or Mad Hatter, only I am a little scared they might cast it wrong.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by eleveninches
Most of the films (except the first one) have had more than one villain:

Batman (adam west): Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman
Batman: Joker
Batman Returns: Penguin, Catwoman
Batman Forever: Riddler, Two-Face
Batman and Robin: Mr freeze, Poison Ivy
Batman Begins: Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul
Next batman film: Joker, ???

You forgot Bane, he was in Batman and Robin.

jdea
I think Nolan's gonna stay away from villains with powers

With that said I'd personally rather they pick a villain that's not so popular, maybe the Black Mask
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/3733/26835552de6.png
And I read that he has a history with Catwoman, maybe she could be thrown in the mix and Selina could compete with Rachel Dawes for Bruce's affection

DarkDethbringer
in my scripts i have CLay face and Killer Croc, both played by the same guy? anyoen guess him? But i have alot id love to see. I hate thsi realistic shit they ar epulling. somehtings shouldnt be relasitic. liek the true Batman, id also liek to See Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Pengun but i cannto think of a good enuf actor to fit him. as well as, ScarFace and The Ventriliquist, Crime Bosses, adn Riddler definately, Catwoman woudl be nice

Darth Martin
Huvo Weaving for Two Face

ADarksideJedi
In the cartoon there was alot of villens that they had not in the movies yet. That lady who is always with Joker(forget her name)has not been in there yet.
She wears green(not prison Ivy)and talks in the cartoon in a New York accent!Anyone remember her name?jm

DarkDethbringer
Harley Quin and she never wears green, she wears black and red. but aparantly no one guessed it was Ron Perlman, and Rufus Sewell for Two Face!

[BAW]Endrict
Hush whould be cool...

DarkDethbringer
indeed and both Red Hoods

ESB -1138

No. 2 Face! Joker! Bring those two back!

DarkDethbringer
dude theres gonna be more than theree movies unlesssi have my way, and fi didhave my way wed have 10 movies that wereahundredtimesbeter than its perdecessors

Kazenji
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No. 2 Face! Joker! Bring those two back!

Well obvisouly the joker is in the next batman film if you did'nt know that allready and as for Two-face/harvey dent, Aaron Eckhart is going to be him.

atharpina
david goyer already said they were planning on the joker and two face being in the next two movies. its just a matter of what subvillains could appear and then who could be a main villian after this first trilogy is done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.