Sue Storm vs Green Lantern Kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Happens in a city full of shrunken Germans and drunk Indians. A few house pets here and there, a bird or two, possibly a horse in the background.

xmarksthespot
What kind of horse?

ImmortalOne
This is one of the whackiest backgrounds ever........ shrunken ?? drunken ?? a pony ?? LOL !!!!

Anyway, Kyle is famous for getting on easily with chicks, and Sue is pretty much a loose lady (Namor lol !!!).......... theyll probably end up screaming each others name in a soft latex-bed !!!

long pig
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What kind of horse?
I'll leave it up to your imagination. Kinda like "The lady or the Tiger"...

leonheartmm
sue storm easily.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
I'll leave it up to your imagination. Kinda like "The lady or the Tiger"... It's a Clydesdale then.

Without warning it kicks both combatants in the chest with its massive hooves, and they die of severe internal bleeding.

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's a Clydesdale then.

Without warning it kicks both combatants in the chest with its massive hooves, and they die of severe internal bleeding.

........ouch

DrDoom101
Happens in a city full of shrunken Germans and drunk Indians. A few house pets here and there, a bird or two, possibly a horse in the background.

laughing laughing out loud Great beackground, longpig

grey fox

Are you drunk ? blink

(oh and great background indeed)

DrDoom101
lmao

armandovalles
Originally posted by grey fox
Are you drunk ? blink

(oh and great background indeed)

If i had to guess, YES, i'd say LP is definitely hammered. lol

Crease
Originally posted by leonheartmm
sue storm easily.

How does Sue win this EASILY?

golem370
She goes Invisible and steals his ring and she becomes a Green Lantern.

DrDoom101
laughing golem, for once you make me laugh...

leonheartmm
well mostly green lantern ring's abilities are what one would call "hard" relying on force related stuff, on the soft side its not that useful considering it cant alter reality in a normal way, only matter manipulation. sue's forcefield regularly takes shots from a full powered galactus without being damaged. not to mention she bust a hole through galactus's chest once and killed a celestial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.